More Shared Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed it, though, and used my tongue to get even better acquainted with it, and when I stopped sucking it I got more oil and soaked Ron's cock with it, massaging it in. Then I rose to my feet, kissed Ron again, turned my back to him, placed his cock at my vulva, and pushed down.

"This is so good," I said, "so good, so good," and lowered my oiled body onto Ron's oiled cock very, very slowly. I felt its hardness as I sank. Pressure, increasing pressure, more than pleasure, that was the feeling I was most aware of as more and more of Ron's cock filled my pussy. When I had about half its length inside I gasped as the pressure took my breath away, but I said, "No, it's okay, it's okay," and put my hands back and gripped the front edge of the table on either side of Ron's hips and closed my eyes and continued pushing. The pressure was incredible. There were moments of discomfort and tingling, but I held my breath and never stopped until every inch of Ron's cock was in my pussy. When it was, I exhaled and said, "God." Neither Ron nor I moved.

I opened my eyes and smiled at Scott. "Ron's cock is in my pussy," I said, "all of it." And I reached for my husband. He stepped between my legs. I took his cock in my fist and stroked it, spread oil on it, then placed the head at my clit. "Fuck me, Darling," I whispered, and Scott pushed into my pussy. The deeper it went, the tighter it felt. It wasn't easy, but I wouldn't let Scott stop. "Keep pushing," I chanted. "It's great, it's going to be great, so great, I'm so full, so full up, it's so filling, keep pushing, keep filling...." And it was true; I felt so full and tight, and I wanted it, and I wouldn't let Scott stop until the tip of his cock met the tip of Ron's cock inside my cervix. "So fucking full!" I sobbed, almost shouting the word full, and then I trembled.

"Come on, fuck me!" I commanded, and I moved and Ron moved and Scott moved, and their cocks started sliding in and out a little, not much; with two cocks in you, you can't pump the way you pump when you're fucking, but we got a rhythm, the guys sliding back together and pushing forward together, prodding the depths of my cervix. And then it did start, the greatness, and I began to feel everything, everything, not just the pressure but the weight and power of the two cocks and the eagerness of my orifice. I could feel the ridges of their cock-heads as they trail blazed through my gooey pussy walls and the shapes and tumescence of their cocks as they filled me, packed me and plugged me, and I could hear myself chattering, softly and languidly at first, "oh God, oh God, oh God is this nice, this is so nice oh I love it oh God it's so good oh God this feels so good so nice."

And as they thrust and backed off and thrust, my responses came faster and harder, I talked louder and faster, "Oh I just love this I love it love it love it love it do it do it Do it!" And we did. Forget greatness; greatness was transcended. Two cocks in my pussy, my dream-come-true, fucked all over and fucked through-and-through, not just my pussy, not just my clit but everything; my womb was being fucked, my belly, my brain. Pins and needles of pure pleasure oozed from my pores and made my skin tingle. I squeezed, I twisted, I fucked with my tits smashing into Scott's chest; I fucked with my tongue shoving into Scott's mouth; I fucked with my ass jamming my buttocks against Sid and twisting; I fucked body and mind and soul... And then I lost it, or found it!

With a sound between a sob and a cry, I lifted a leg and flung it around Scott; then, without thinking, I lifted the other leg. I would have fallen except that Ron grabbed my ass and held me up and pushed me into Scott; I clamped myself to my husband, the back of my heels against his calves, my arms around his neck; I pushed back hard as I could against Ron and I squeezed, clenched and wrung my innards around the two cocks wholly buried inside me and came; came with strange, almost animal growling sounds through clenched teeth. Pelvis, abdomen, pussy all contracted and shot stars through my body. I was out of control, I couldn't hold on, I flung my arms and legs outward and bounced and trembled as if shocked some automatic rifle were riddling me with pleasure bullets.

My limbs flew and my torso banged and my skin buzzed, and I babbled a rat-a-tat-tat sound, part laughter, part choke, and part chant, "Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck oh God fuck!" And then I screamed a real scream that shocked me when I heard it, but then I screamed again, froze, shuddered, trembled, dropping my legs back to the floor. I spasmed so hard I began to cramp, and I made noises I know I'd never made before, gurgling and groaning. I heard the fuck-fuck-fucks turn to wait-wait-waits because the cramping was catching up with the ecstasy and then to stop-stop-stops, even though I was the one doing the moving, not the guys, and I had to make myself stop. It took awhile. Though I stopped wrenching myself around the guys' two cocks, my body continued spastic for awhile, jerking and bucking, but finally the spasms became after spasms, fewer and farther between, and I sank back and let it fade.

It was the orgasm of my life, the orgasm of the century, the orgasm of the millennium, maybe the orgasm of all time. The guys had been great, reading me right, really fucking me when I wanted to be fucked; letting me use them when I wanted nothing more than hard cocks. And when I came down from my orgasm, their cocks were still hard inside me. "God," I breathed. My breathing slowed, and I put my arms around Scott again and held him and squiggled back against Ron. I don't know how long we stayed like that; it seemed a long time, though it couldn't have been, for the guys were still hard and implanted, and hard cocks in tight places can't stay still for too long. I felt them twitching inside me, and, God save me, I felt my inner walls fluttering around the cocks again and liking it. It wasn't over yet!

I straightened up, slid one hand around under my soaking oily ass and found Ron's balls and pushed my other hand down between Scott's greasy belly and mine and found his balls, and I took both sets of balls in my fingers and gripped them. "Now fuck me!" I barked, and squeezed. Ron and Scott pulled back together and rammed in together. They were too engrossed in the moment to care that their shafts and balls were touching each other. My first husband and his friends were too homo-phobic to get this close to each other or touch skin.

"Faster!" I said. "Harder!"

They fucked me faster and harder, and this time, even given that there were two cocks, it was more like conventional fucking with a real fucking rhythm; in, back, pump, pump, fuckers and fuckee, fuck, fuck, fuck! It didn't take long; when I felt Ron climbing I commanded him not to hold back and he didn't; I squeezed his balls harder and he jolted and jerked and shot my pussy full of his cream, and while Ron was still shooting, Scott thrust so hard the dressing table slammed against the wall and the mirror shook and I squeezed his balls and he let loose, filling my cervix with his cream, and I don't know who the hell was done coming or still coming when I came, a different kind of orgasm this time, more like a guy's orgasm -- jerk-jerk-jerk and then a bigger, harder jerk, a huge Under Dog, Here-I-Come-to-Save-the-Day finale with a big cry of triumph. And then, absolutely drained, I collapsed like a rag doll between my men.

Ron and Scott held me between them until they slipped out. Slid out, really! Don't even ask me about the liquid goo! We slept till three o'clock in the afternoon. So that's it. My fantasy fulfilled. It more than lived up to expectations. It was easily the greatest, most intense physical sexual experience I've ever had. Occasionally Scott and I relive the event. We recall the details; I tell him how I felt, he tells me how he felt, and every time we talk about it we get more deeply into the nuances of those feelings. We talk to turn ourselves on, and it always works. Then we have to call one of my fuck-buddies over to assist us. Ron hasn't been with us in years, but I will always cherish the time we spent with him and that first double penetration in my pussy. It was one of the best times of my life!

I have tried this with a couple of partners over the years and have enjoyed it very much. With my husband and his good friends who we have enjoyed doing threesomes with for the last 15 years, but because they are mostly well endowed, it was a bit more difficult to do and we have to use lots of lubricant to do so. You have to be very secure in your relationship to make this work and not have a jealous bone in your body or be self conscious about the fact your genitals will be rubbing against another guy's while you are doing this though, and unless you are using condoms, you will be probably getting covered in his semen as well. Fortunately for me, my husband actually enjoys this part as do I, but if you are in doubt, then I would not recommend it. If you think you can handle it though, I can assure you your wife will be very happy with results, and it will take a while to come down from cloud nine; at least that is how it was for me.

Donna

**************************************************************************************************

A few years ago, my wife Donna and I went to a bar some distance from our home. While there, we met old friend of mine from work. I hadn't seen Tim in years since he left the company, so we sat down next to each other to catch up on old times. As we chatted, two guys walked into the bar and immediately came over to chat with him. Tim introduced Eric and John to Donna and I. The guys stood near our bar stools and chatted until two seats opened up next to Donna. Eric and John, who appeared to be in their late 40's, immediately sat down next to my wife and began a conversation with her. I continued to chat with Tim until he finished his drink and stood up to leave. During our conversation, I could hear Donna and the guys joking with one another, sometimes laughing out loud. The guys were paying a lot of attention to her and she was not shunning any of it. At one point, I glanced over to see John pull on the waist band of her jeans to get a good look at one of her tattoos. The tattoo sits low on her back just below the belt line of her low cut jeans. She had apparently discussed it with them and was not offended at John's bold move.

My wife is a 5'3", 122 lb, blonde who is very sexy for her age and is used to getting a lot of attention from guys. I am usually cool with it because she knows when to reassure me in these situations. Anyway, Tim and I said our goodbyes and Becky got up to go to the rest room. When she left, Eric leaned over to me and said that he and John would put up $200 a piece just to watch Donna take her clothes off. John chimed in and said that his house was available for the night if we were interested. He left is cell phone number and he and Eric got up to leave. Donna came back at that time and gave them both a hug and said goodbye. After Eric and John left, Donna sat down, kissed me on the lips and said, "They were a couple of really fun guys, are you okay with everything". I grinned and said yes, telling her that things could get a lot more fun if she was interested. I told her about the proposition, and she admitted that the guys had asked jokingly if she'd ever considered being a nude supermodel, and she admitted to being an art figure model at one time.

We both ordered another drink and began talking about our day. We finished and got up to leave when Donna asked me what I though about the proposition. I told her that I was game if she was. She looked me in the eye and said, "If you're okay with it, I'd like to do it. It could be a really sexy and fun for both of us". I said okay and gave her my phone to call Eric. When Eric answered, Donna said, "So you guys want to watch me take my clothes off" ; there was a short pause and then Donna said, "Make it an even $500 and you're on." I gasped when I heard her say that, but it obviously wasn't a tall request, because I heard her ask for directions almost immediately. She got off the phone and said "let's go". I was getting very excited during the ten minute drive to John's house while Donna seemed incredibly calm. The house turned out to be a mansion, with a long lighted driveway and a BMW and a Porsche parked outside. We knocked on the door and were immediately greeted by John who smiled and invited us inside.

We followed him to an indoor pool area with a large bar at the opposite end. Donna leaned over and jokingly said, "I should have asked for a thousand". Eric was seated at the bar and got up to greet us as we arrived. John offered us drinks which we accepted, even though we had both already had a few. Donna drank hers down quickly and became very talkative. We joked around a bit to loosen things up, but I could tell that John and Eric were ready to get things moving. Donna sensed this too and stood up from her bar stool and said, "Well I'm ready if you guys are". The guys high-fived her and each laid $250 on the bar. Donna, who was dressed in jeans with a white, fairly sheer button down blouse and a dark blue blazer, walked toward the pool with a confident strut. The guys eyed her shapely ass, as she walked with a sway that was accentuated by her 4 inch heels. She got to a place where everyone could see her, turned and told John to start some music.

Donna started with a very seductive dance to the music. She ran her hands up and down her body, hovering at times on her breasts, pussy and ass. She removed the blazer and tossed it on a chair, all the while making eye contact with John and Eric. My heart was pounding and my cock was as hard as a rock. Here was my wife of 10 years stripping for two strangers and apparently really enjoying it. She slowly and seductively unbuttoned her blouse turned away and left it fall from her shoulders. She turned to face us leaving the blouse fall to the floor. The guys applauded as they gazed at her white 36DD Victoria's Secret bra and her sexy hips outlined by the tight jeans. She proceeded to sway her hips back and forth while unbuttoning her jeans. When she undid the last button she folded the material back exposing the front of her white thong. The guys were really going wild now in anticipation; she turned away and pushed the jeans down over her smooth ass cheeks which the thong left completely exposed. She stepped out of her heels and kicked the jeans off.

Still facing away from us, she stepped back into the heels and rubbed her hands slowly over both ass cheeks. She then looped both thumbs inside the waist band and moved her hands along the band to the front. She teased like this a couple of times then turned to face the guys while moving her hands to her breasts. She pressed and flattened them through the bra and then reached around her back to undo the strap. She held onto the straps and leaned forward until the shoulder straps fell loose. The guys were chanting "Take it off , take it off". She looked over at me mouthed "I love you" and let the bra fall loose exposing her beautiful tits. I could tell she was really turned on because her nipples were as big around as the tip of my middle finger and as hard as rocks. After losing the bra, she cupped both tits in her hands and squeezed and rolled the nipples between her thumb and forefinger. So here we were, down to the last thread of clothing standing between her and complete exposure.

I was in a trance, not really believing what was happening, when John called out, "Hey if you come over here and sit on the bar; I'll take that thong off with my teeth and there's another $100 in it for you if you do". My heart raced, when she said, "Hey it's your money," and walked directly toward John, never breaking eye contact with him. She reached Eric and John and they helped her up onto the bar. John immediately went to work by placing his face right between Donna's legs. She looked down at him as he slowly pulled the front fabric down as far as it would go. He then moved to the side and pulled on string down off of her left hip. He went to the other side and worked that one down as well never using his hands. She pushed up off the bar to allow the butt string to come free. John went back to the front and taking full advantage of his position, he rubbed is nose up against the thong patch which was tight against her pussy lips. He took a deep breath through his nose taking in her scent then shouted "Yea baby".

She looked down at him and laughed. She has always been amused watching me sniff her thongs right after she removes them and she never really understood that a women's scent is a real turn on for guys. John continued to work at her thong with his teeth, then with one quick jerk the patch of cloth was down to her knees. I can't describe the feeling in the pit of my as he pulled the thong off completely. There was Donna completely nude, sitting on the bar appearing to be totally into what was happening to her. Eric moved behind the bar and offered another hundred if he could feel her tits. By this time Donna was so turned on that she could barely answer. But she said "sure", and without hesitation, Eric put another hundred on the bar and reached around and started massaging her tits and squeezing her nipples. She laid her head back against his chest and I could see the unmistakable sign of lust as her eyes rolled back up into her eye lids. John was watching all this and offered another hundred if he could eat her out.

Without saying anything, she spread her legs to invite him; John put the hundred on the bar and dove into her pussy with unadulterated lust. He was eating and sucking her while Eric worked her tits. At one point she looked up at Eric with open lips and he immediately began kissing her. Their mouths opened and I could see her tongue working deep in his mouth. John continued to eat her until she was close to orgasm. When she reached the pinnacle, she clamped his head between her legs and came all over his face. When her spasms subsided all she could say was, "SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCK ME!"

John stood up and wrapped his arms around her. He picked her off the bar with little effort and I watched in pure lust as she wrapped her legs around him and laid her head on his shoulder. He carried her to the couch and laid her down gently. Eric, who was already out of his clothes, walked toward her with a raging hard-on that had to be ten inches long. He mounted her on the couch and thrust his massive cock deep into her wet pussy in one quick stroke. I watched as his ass moved up and down while he pounded her, wondering how she was taking that monster without any foreplay. She soon screamed out, as another orgasm wracked her body. As Eric continued his merciless assault on her pussy; John, who was now nude, moved to her head and put his cock on her face. She instinctively opened her mouth and began to lick and suck him. Eric, who was near cumming, asked John if he'd like to trade places. The two switched places and John began hammering her pussy while Eric placed his huge wet cock in her mouth.

Before she could start to work his monster, he exploded and began shooting cum into her mouth. She began to gag as he pumped her full of his semen. He pulled out and continued to cum on her face, hair and tits. I was amazed at how much cum this guy, who was nearly 50, could pump. She looked up at John who continued to fuck her like a jack hammer. She was covered in sweat and appeared near the brink of passing out when another orgasm hit. She convulsed, slamming her hips into John's to take him deeper inside. She clamped down hard on John's cock when he finished his thrust deep into her womb. With that, he began shooting his load into her pussy. He emptied his balls into her all the while pushing deeper and deeper. When he finished, he looked up and smiled; somehow, to me, it looked like a smile of triumph for having just fucked another man's wife. By this time we were all spent. That includes me, having cum three times while watching, my wife completely satisfy her own lust and the lust of two men.