More! Than a Hero Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting caught, not walking?
1.5k words
3.75
9.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juturuna
juturuna
5 Followers

As we made our way to the bus, I began to think about what I was getting myself into...but that nervousness subsided as we got into the bus.

I locked the door behind us and took hold of her again and kissed her.

"Privacy?" she asked.

"Yea, and luckily I'm the only one with the keys." I replied waving my key chain in front of her face.

I led her through our mess to the very back of the bus where there was a small room. I looked at her and smiled as she sat on the small couch. I could tell she was nervous, but I found it quite sexy. She gently tugged at the top of my jeans.

"Go ahead." I smirked.

Without hesitation, she sat up and unbuttoned them, pulled down the zipper and pulled them downward. Next came my boxers, in which she slowly pulled them down revealing my thick, throbbing, and hard eight inch member. She took one look and blushed. She then wrapped her delicate hand around it and stroked it slowly a few times before giving the head a playful licking. I tilted my head back and groaned in pleasure. She began taking me in little by little, I looked down, and to my amazement she managed to get almost all of me in her mouth. Starting out slowly then gaining a much faster pace, she deep throated me. I could tell that she was new at this, and despite that, it felt pretty damn good! I could feel myself building up as she moaned lightly on my cock. Seconds later I felt a shock go up and down my spine. I grabbed her head and clenched my teeth together as I shot a huge load down her throat. I tried my best to keep my balance as she removed herself from me. Cum was dripping out of the corners of her pouty lips. She pulled me down wanting more of me. She kissed me hard and ran her hands under my shirt and tugging it her way. With our lips still locked, I pulled her up, stepped out of my jeans that were on the floor, and ran my hands along her sweet sensual curves and stopped to grab her round but cute ass. She stood back as I unbuttoned her black blouse, then I quickly pulled down her skirt. My half hard cock came back to full attention as she stood there only in her low cut black panties. Her body was tight but her skin was soft and smooth. Her light complexion only made me want her more. I laid her down on the couch and cupped her perky B cup breasts as I began to assault the rest of her body with kisses. Starting at her neck, lightly biting it as she moaned. Then I made my way down stopping to take in one of her breasts. Sucking lightly on the small pink bud, the repeating the same with the other. I kissed down her abdomen until I reached her panties. I slipped them off of her revealing her hairless pink pussy. I ran my index finger along her smooth and wet pink lips taking in the sweet scent of her. I looked at her cute face and she smiled.

It felt so great that I was doing this and she didn't seem to care about my not so flat stomach or my un-typical rock star features. I decided, what the hell, and took off my shirt. I felt on top of it all as I stood up and positioned her so that my cock was right at her pussy. I rubbed it up and down until I could feel it opening up.

"Oh...fuck me!" she looked at me with pleading eyes as I teased her cunt.

"Beg me." I grinned rubbing my other free hand over her lower abdomen. I thought this would get pretty interesting.

"Please? Fuck me really hard!" She pouted but looked right into my eyes. I wanted to start fucking her then, but I also wanted to tease her just a little more.

"Do you want me to come all over your nice tits or in your hot little pussy?"

She closed her eyes and smiled. "Surprise me!"

With that I quickly shoved my cock into her. She jolted up and yelped. I on the other hand moaned in great pleasure, she was very tight. I held still for a moment letting her get used to being full. Then I slowly pulled in and out. Her breathing became deep as I picked up the pace. She moaned louder and louder, her hips moving in sync to meet with every deep entrance. I fulfilled her earlier request by grabbing hold of her hips and pumped in hard, enjoying the sounds of our skin slapping and her moans getting louder and louder. I loved how her tits bounced freely on her chest. I could feel her tighten up, and before I could say anything, she screamed my name out loud. She began writhing around my cock, but I didn't stop there. I pounded her as hard as I could a few more times before blowing yet another huge load, this time in her sweet tight pussy. I pulled out of her afterwards and collapsed next to her. I reached over, placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her softly. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Wow." was all she said. As she leaned over and rested her head on my chest. The moment didn't last long though.

"Oh shit, we've got 30 minutes till the show!" I gasped as I looked at a clock that was on the wall.

She quickly got up and searched around for her clothes as so did I. After putting our attire back on, we made a fast dash to the door. As I unlocked it she playfully slapped my ass and giggled.

We walked out but were not even a foot from the bus before Brendon came around. "AH HA! Where have you two been?" He said sharply. We were caught for sure.

"We...uh...J-just went for a walk..." I managed to get out before he interrupted.

"Yea and Jon fixed his skateboard all by himself! Come on now let's go, we're short on time!"

We all ran to the back entrance and resided to our own dressing rooms. So with that sort of motivation before the show, it turned out to be a very good one. As normal I stayed off the side of the stage and watched Maela perform with her band, then came my turn. During mid performance I looked over to see her smiling offstage. That night I played my heart out for sure.

***

After helping some of our set up team pack everything away for the next stop, I headed to the bus last seeing as I gave our guitarist, Ryan, the key. I walked in on the middle of the usual. Ryan and our merch guy were playing some random card game at the table. Jon was sitting on the couch tinkering with his skateboard. I rolled my eyes and smiled "You're never going to fix that thing." I said as I passed him by slowly. "Whatever puppy pudge." he replied. Usually I would want to punch him in the face, but I just snickered to myself for the first time in a while, realizing that it was the funniest insult I had ever heard. I made my way to the bunk area. I felt mellow, that was until the sly guy of the band, Brendon, walked in.

"What do you want now?" I asked looking at him. He had that smirk on his face again and I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to kiss those full lips of his. I erased the thought from my mind and pulled back the curtain that hid my bunk.

"Oh nothing just came to see how the Spence is doing. Great show tonight huh?" He sounded so fake I just wanted to slap him. I sat down and slipped off my shoes.

"Yea, it was won-der-full!" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay the jig is up Mr. Smith! I know what's going on between you and that Maela girl. I know what you two were up to in here earlier. You seem to be more than a hero to her huh? " He leaned against the opposite wall of bunks. I could've sworn I had turned pale that second.

"Oh, whatever you pervert!" With that I flung one of my socks at him and stood up.

"Yea, both you and I know damned well that when poor little Ryan gets nauseated, he retreats to the backroom." He grinned devilishly. It hit me when I realized that the window in there was still open from the day before.

"I didn't see anything, but I heard something and that something wasn't just talking."

"YOU JACKASS!" I yelled, but I didn't feel angry.

He laughed. "Falsehood is easy, truth so difficult." with that, he turned around, slapped my ass and walked off leaving me alone to choose weather or not I should kill myself or just go to sleep. I gently rubbed my ass where it stung and shook my head. Luckily I was too tired to do much else. I retreated to my bunk for the night. Tomorrow was going to be pretty tough.

Whats next? Stay Tuned!!!!

juturuna
juturuna
5 Followers