All Comments on 'More than Bedside Manner'

by BlueMoonWriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Amazing, Simply amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very beautiful

I actually didn't know how your were going to get the reluctance/pressing combination to work: it would have to take a very long time and slowly wear down her resistance, bit by bit, making it difficult to keep the writing balanced. But the change happened more suddenly, not unrealistically but just by a kind of accident that is the sort of thing that does happen.

Super_GeniusSuper_Geniusalmost 18 years ago
A+

This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for an amazing and touching read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Shane was irritating

Sorry, but I just couldn't get past Shane's ego-centric smugness. By the time we got to see her vulnerable side, I was too annoyed to appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect

It's so hard to find such a touching erotic story, it was an absolute pleasure to read. As another comment mentioned Shane's smugness could indeed have been annoying and I didn't immediately warm to the character, but like the doctor she won me over, which made me far more involved with the story, very clever. Will be looking for more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great work!

I enjoyed this story. I disagree with the people that say Shane is too smug. At the end we find that she really does want love. I think we need to see that smug side at first or else the effect of her changing in the end would be weakened.

Questions---why is Shane alone? No family, friends, acquaintances from work? Why is Liz able to see through Shane's act? It seems that she has a warm, open heart. More about her medical training, build her up a little more. What are her past sexual experiences?

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wow

That was sweet

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

I love reading from the Random Story section, cause you find nice stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wished there was a pt 2 I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a good story. I wish it were longer than just two pages. Too bad there was no chapter two, it would have been a wonderful series. Five well earned stars.

jesseburnettjesseburnettover 7 years ago
very cute story

Loved it

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Wish it were longer, or had a part two, but thanks for sharing it with us!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
5 stars

I do not give very many stories 5 stars but this was very well written and I agree it was too short I hope it keeps going

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way too fast for me

The passion was really great, but the story needed to be longer. Slam bam thank you ma’am. BTW Let’s get married, isn’t that romantic. 4 stars for empathy and passion, which I did enjoy

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 2 years ago

There seemed to be a lot of obstacles simply ignored inorder to have a quick and sadly unfullfilling resolution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous