All Comments on 'More than Friends: Ch. 04'

by subdued_passion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More please. Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

This is a sweet and charming story. It has to wind up with Janice and Eddie together, right? RIGHT? Otherwise, scrap the above.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The suspence is slowly building

Nice story, well paced, not boring at all.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Yvonne has no likeable qualities at all. Janice forgives far too easily. Yvonne also needs to come clean about the lie and Eddie needs to MAN up and dump her. I'm almost done with this story, I'll give it one more chapter, it is really starting to drag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree and disagree...

The story is kind of dragging and Edward is being kind of clueless. I think if he really mulls over all the pen paling he did and how he feels comfortable talking to Janice He would get it. Please don't make us wait to much longer. On the other hand I am one of those people who waited and waited to find the right guy when I had plenty of offers. I am happy I waited and I am willing to wait for you to allow these two to FINALLY get together.

subdued_passionsubdued_passionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
My gawsh!

So many of you so anxious to get to that (emotional) moneyshot ...

Sit back, enjoy the foreplay; the climax will come (after a bit of edging of course).

;)

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

I'm trying to understand why everyone is so quick to spare Yvonne's feelings when she behaves like she is the only person that matters. If this was someone else treating Yvonne or Janice in such a manner they would be ready to cause them bodily harm. They aren't kids anymore and suppose to be good friends. I understand they don't want to hurt each other but the way they are carrying on is only enabling the drama.

They all need to grow up. Edward is a good guy that deserves better. I want them to tell him about the emails but then again I hope Edward finds out some other kind of way so that they will feel gulitier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Story is dragging...

I love this story but it's dragging now. Yvonne has 0 redeemable qualities and regardless of how she was always "there" for Jan, Jan needs to wake up and realize that Yvonne only cares about Yvonne. Jan needs to stop worrying about Yvonne's feelings and tell Eddie the truth. And Eddie needs to stop being so clueless. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THIS SERIES HELD MY ATTENTION WELL

...up until Janice fled the beach house for home.

At that point I was distracted by the question of how she got home -- she apparently had a car available to immediately leave before the Yvonne and Eddie walked up to the beach house.

I checked back, and confirmed that I was right in thinking they had all four came in the same vehicle.

So how did Janice get back home?

It's funny how a little incident can throw off your concentration on the story.

It's still an intriguing series.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous