More Than Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Watch this, Buffy', Tara said suddenly looking the blonde slayer into her eyes. Without hesitating she pulled down the last clothing part from her body. She untangled herself from her undies, dropped her soft panty on the floor. A completely naked Tara stood about 10 feet from Buffy. She climbed up onto the kitchen table, and started rubbing her own nipples between her fingers. Tara spread her legs, and started to give a highly erotic show for Buffy. Her fingers went down to her curly pussy, and she started masturbating. Softly closing her eyes, letting herself go. Touching her crotch with her soft fingers. 'This is too much', 'This makes me nuts'

'I have to do something about this' Buffy's mind went crazy, she felt the wetness dripping inside her panty, a hot fire went through her stomach. 'You … God I'm gonna take you …' Buffy said loudly.

She closed the kitchen door and went straight between Tara's legs. 'I want to do this sooooo much' she said. Buffy pressed her lips against Tara's pussy lips and started to lick this girl wild and very intensely. Holding her thighs Buffy licked and sucked Tara's wet clit, while Tara moaned loudly, she needed this so badly.

To be continued... (if wanted)

12