More Than It Seems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The players changed, but the plot didn’t. The woman was being used. When it became a two on one, Tess told John to lay back on the bed. She quickly mounted him; facing the TV she pushed her pussy down on his waiting mouth where he quickly began an oral attack. His tongue danced around her clit, which he sucked and nibbled on. His tongue started thrusting into her pussy, as deep as his position allowed. His nose pressed onto her anus with each thrust of his tongue, and the new sensation made her push back onto his mouth. John moved back slightly to probe her asshole with his tongue, and the first strong thrust of it inside her made her cum furiously. Tess took John’s cock in her mouth and started bobbing up and down, watching the girl on the screen as she blew the long thick cock of one of the gang members. As a second man thrust into the porno blonde from behind, Tess grabbed John’s hand and pulled it to her pussy, indicating that he was to fuck her with it. A smart man, John knew what she wanted and in moments was finger-fucking her to the beat of her cock sucking and the scene on the screen.

John flipped Tess over on her back and pushed her to the edge of the bed. With her head hanging off, Tess could still see the action, albeit inverted. John mounted her and entered her quickly, again without warning, and put his entire weight on her. The weight of his body on her was too much and another muffled cry escaped into the strong shoulder that covered her mouth. Tess’ body shook in orgasm after orgasm as John moved in and out, varying the beat, never letting her get into a rhythm. Once again she drifted back into the world where only color and sensation ruled. Back in that place again she felt the connection with John, and time stopped. The higher function centers of their brains were shut down, and while they were two bodies, they had but one simple primal mind with only one overriding thought – fucking.

If he had been able to think, John probably would have been astonished by his stamina. The previous fuck had taken much of the anticipatory sensitivity out of his cock, however, and that part of his body was like any other athlete’s, and was running on adrenaline. There was no gentleness in his attack and no shyness in her response. Meaningless obscenities left her throat, urging him to fuck her and use her. She told him that she was his little slut and he told her that her body was his to use for his pleasure. For the moment, both were true, although they both knew the bubble would burst soon.

A cry from the screen indicated something had changed. The blonde was back on her hands and knees, and it was evident that one of the men intended to take her ass. John lifted off Tess and flipped her over effortlessly, pulling her up on her knees by her hips. Tess was too startled to react, with her mind still blurred by her raging hormones. The crack of Tess’ ass was a river of lubrication, and John pushed the head of his cock, fresh with Tess’ pussy juice, against the tight rosebud of her ass. Before Tess could speak, John had entered her very tight hole. He put both hands on her shoulders, leaning forward, and, her head pushed down into the bed, Tess knew that resistance would have been a waste. The same tendril of thought that told her that resistance was futile also asked her another question – why the hell should she resist? John pushed slowly but surely into Tess’ ass, in time with the man on the screen. The feeling on his cock was incredible, as the muscles of her back door gripped him, seemingly intent on cutting off his cock inside her.

John’s mind continued to be nothing more than a conduit for the scene on the screen and his need to relieve what was now evidently much more than just a day’s stress. The blur returned to Tess’ mind, a mixture of diminishing pain from John’s forced rear entry and an ever growing sense of buildup in her loins. Without conscious action, Tess’ hand found her way between her legs, first rubbing and pinching her clit and then entering her pussy, to join John in his assault on her insides. John felt the fingers on the other side of the thin wall between her pussy and ass, and the added sensation was almost too much.

Suddenly John reached forward and grabbed Tess’ hair, pulling her face to the side to face him. “Say it,” he demanded roughly. “Tell me you want more of it.”

“God, you bastard, you know I do,” she choked out, each word being expelled in a breath following a thrust of John’s cock deeper into her ass. She knew what he wanted, and what the hell, she wanted to say it.

“Fuck my ass, damnit. Shove your cock deep inside and don’t stop until you cum. I need it, John, I need you to fuck me.” Saying the words was like breaking down a mental wall. She felt the stress and strain of life day completely dissipate as if it had been waiting for something just like this.

As if he needed the encouragement, John increased his pace. He took his hands off Tess’ back, allowing her to move on her own. At first seemingly unresponsive, Tess found herself pushing back against John, willing more and more of his cock into her. Business thus taken care of, their minds descended into the state of rutting yet again.

If the sensations provided by Tess’ pussy hadn’t been enough, the clamping of her sphincter on his cock, even in her now receptive state, threatened John’s ability to hold out much longer. From somewhere deep inside him, a feral growl started, and he emptied himself into her, long streams of hot cum deep into her bowels. Tess felt the burning fluid inside her and the sensation of being totally wanton set off another wave of orgasms. This wave may have been triggered by the anal sensations, but it the intensity was mental. Tess was what she needed to be at that moment, a complete, shameless slut who was embarrassed by nothing and proud of it. Nothing mattered at that point except that she was free again to be herself.

As if their action had taken their last reserves of energy, Tess and John collapsed onto the bed, John’s full weight on her back and his cock still impaling her asshole. They fell asleep immediately, both their bodies and minds desperately in need of a recharge.

An hour later, John awoke, his cock soft and expelled by the natural contractions of Tess’ ass. He rolled off her and quietly moved to the bathroom, to relieve himself and clean up somewhat. He used a warm washcloth to clean his cock thoroughly, and when he looked up he saw a different person in the mirror. His skin seemed smoother, the stress lines nearly gone. His jaw seemed not quite as set, and the feeling he had was that of a much more relaxed, much younger man.

Looking at the clock, he knew it was time to go. Regrettably, he kissed Tess’ ear and whispered that it was time for him to take her back. Startled, she nodded, agreeing that it was time. Using the bathroom herself, she saw the same thing John had. She looked, and felt, as if years had been taken off her face. She was a mess, with John’s cum drying on her face and staining it, but she chose not to wash it off, enjoying the sheer wantonness of it all.

Gathering up their clothes, John and Tess dressed silently. John watched her out of the corner of his eye, wondering just what it was that had made her look so good, despite three hours of free-for-all sex. She was a mess, he could see, and had made no effort to clean herself off; it looked for her like she was wearing his cum as a trophy. Tess looked at John and noted that he’d seem to have grown younger while they slept. He pulled his clothes on casually, not bothering to button the top button of his shirt. She was sure that he’d never have left the house that way in his “real” life.

The trip back to the bar parking lot passed quietly. Seemingly knowing nothing about each other, they had almost nothing to say. Still, both thought, somehow this isn’t done yet.

“She’s going to know; any woman could smell me and what we did in this car,” Tess offered.

“Tessie, no woman who finds out is going to care,” was John’s quiet response.

Tess told John where to find her car, in the back corner of the lot. A nicely appointed SUV, with a soccer team logo in the back window. “Oh my God,” John thought, “she’s a soccer mom. I just fucked a MILF.” He smiled to himself, an expression that Tess caught but wondered about. Still, the idea that his sex toy was really a suburban soccer mom was incredibly exciting to him, and his cock, which he thought was far gone for the night, rapidly grew hard.

Neither knew how to say goodbye. He went to her side of the car, and opened the door. As he stood in front of her, his crotch was at eye level, and even a blind woman could have seen his hard cock pushing the fabric of his trousers out.

“What the hell,” Tess thought, her hands moving of their own accord, unbuttoning his pants and unzipping his fly. Her mouth sought out his cock and as the head slipped between her lips that now familiar explosion occurred in her mind. Tess was determined to drain this man of cum, to make sure he never forgot this night. John’s brain had shut down again, as he felt the hot wet cavern of Tess’ mouth surrounding the only functioning head he had at the moment. Neither was really aware of the fact that, as Tess bobbed her head on John’s cock, they were under a bright light that illuminated the entire corner of the parking lot. John reached down to play with Tess’ breasts, and as he caressed and pinched her nipples Tess felt her pussy soak not only her thong, but the leather of the Jag’s seat.

Both knew that this was their last encounter for the night, and they moved of one mind, Tess standing up and turning around. She stepped out of the thong and tossed it onto the seat as a souvenir for John. She pulled the short skirt up over her hips as he entered her, Tess amazed that after the entire evening, he could be so incredibly hard. John was hard as steel, but far from cold. Tess could only imagine seeing the walls of her pussy, which had to have been seared by the continuous passage of his cock inside it.

Tess moaned audibly, the feeling between her legs too intense to keep quiet. In the near silence of the cold night, the wet sound of their sex seemed to echo off the nearby buildings, and Tess idly wondered if they were waking anyone up. John would have thought the same, had he been able to think. He bent his knees to get a better angle, and his next thrust lifted Tess up on her toes with its ferocity. As she sat back down on his cock, Tess felt more alive than she ever had. John, for his part, felt the way he thought a man was supposed to feel. At this moment, John owned Tess, body and soul. Tess gave herself completely to him, an abandonment of control that took even more years off her still young body, and gave her peace.

John woke from his reverie as he approached his orgasm, conscious of the fact that he had not yet cum inside her pussy, and in a moment of his normal tenderness, was filled with concern that cumming inside her was a risk she wasn’t prepared for.

“Tess,” John blurted out “I’m going to cum.”

“In me, please,” Tess begged, “please, inside me.”

Still unsure, but not wanting to argue with the woman who’d brought him so much pleasure, John arched his back for a final thrust. As he felt cum flowing through his cock, John felt the sudden clamping of her pussy muscles as she came with him. Tess was sure that the hot stream of cum lifted her farther onto her toes and she stayed in that position, leaning up against the car, as their combined orgasms subsided. Slowly she sat back down on John’s softening cock, and John’s hands moved around to caress her breasts, feeling her nipples burn against his palms.

He slid out of her and she turned to face him. With the naughtiest look she had managed the entire night, Tess reached between her legs, inserted a finger in her sopping pussy and scooped out a fingerful of John’s cum. She brought it to her mouth and loudly slurped it down.

“Thanks… now I don’t have to stop at the store for a snack on the way home.” Tess couldn’t help but let out a girlish giggle at herself. “Now. Walk me to my car, and go back to wherever you came from.”

John swatted Tess’ pretty little ass as she turned around, pushing her toward her car as she fished in her purse for her keys. As she neared her car, she gave him a knowing look over her shoulder.

“You’ll never forget me or this night, you know.”

“I know, Tess, and I hope you never do either.”


EPILOGUE

“John” caught up to “Tess” as she reached the door of her car. He slid in front of her and she slumped against him, totally spent.

“Are you okay, Lily?”

Lily looked up at her husband with love in her eyes, as he bent down to kiss her tenderly, their first tender kiss of the night. She was a mess, with cum-stained lips and thoroughly messed up make-up. Her eyes welled up with tears, and she leaned her head against his shoulder.

“Oh my God, yes, Jack. Thank you so much. I love you more than I ever thought was possible. You cannot imagine what this did for me.”

“Lily… you make one hell of a cum-crazed slut.” Jack grinned at her, as the moment lightened and she smiled back at him, playfully slapping at him. “As long as you continue to be only MY slut, things are going to be just fine.”

Jack opened the door for his wife. He reached in the pocket behind her seat and pulled out the fluffy towel and arranged it on her seat. She gingerly sat down, obviously sore, and she hesitated before speaking.

“Jack, I was going to stop at the store to get some things for dinner tomorrow night. I didn’t want you to have to do anything tonight. Can you…” she trailed off.

“Honey. Look at me. You are the most incredible woman in the world, I love you more than you can possibly imagine, and I live to take care of your every need. Go directly home. Do nothing but pour yourself a hot bath. Pour a glass of wine and relax in the tub. Give me the list and I’ll take care of everything for you.”

Jack moved toward their Jag.

“Jack.”

“Yes, sweetie?”

“When you get home, I want you to take a quick shower, and come to bed. If I’ve fallen asleep, I want you to wake me up and make love to me.”

“Lily, you can’t possibly be serious. I’m not some kind of sex god, but I know I wore you out and you’re so sore you can barely sit up.”

Lily looked at Jack, her eyes locking on his. “Jack, Tess needed John to fuck her brains out tonight, because she was too stressed to keep on going the way she was. Now, Lily needs Jack to make love to her and hold her all night. Tess may be done fucking John tonight, but Lily will never be too tired to make love to her man.”

As Jack opened the door to their car, he saw the thong on the seat. He hung it over the mirror as his trophy and thought to himself. “How incredible to have your wife also be your fantasy fuck.” Jack smiled to himself, looking forward to their bed, Lily’s soft lips on his, and her head on his shoulder as they slept.



THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY. IF YOU ENJOYED IT, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND VOTE FOR IT, AND ANY OF MY OTHER STORIES. I APPRECIATE IT!

12