All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 22'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Great story

Oh, the trials and tribulations of an urban were-wolf pack! Seriously though, It would be cool if George and Angie bought the bed and breakfast from Sam and had her continue to live and work there. It doesn't sound like she has any family. It was too cute to hear about the little wolf with a family of her own.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Thanks for a delightful chapter.

You asked for comments and hinted that suggestions might turn up as a result.

One of the things that charmed me from the beginning was the inner dialog of Luc's wolf. I'd love to hear more from him.

Still loving the story and your world of weres!

GE

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Loved it.

Thank for posting this wonderful chapter. I really loved it.

Cannot wait till your next posting.

LexyngtonLexyngtonalmost 13 years ago
love

I miss the inner wolf commentary in this one.

Wanna smack the stupid ass reporters around myself too.

The reference to Princes Bride was great!! I hope Luc finds away to keep Buttercup and Fezzik.

I will be waiting as patiently as I can for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter!

Loved all the Princess Bride references too! It's one of my favourite books (don't think the film is a patch on the book)

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Another great chapter. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
chewed ck bones can cut the insides of canines

Unless that ck was boneless. Also, along with chocolate, onions are bad for dogs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

story TAGS