More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"What?" Meg asked wondering what he was thinking.

"I'm going to give it to them. She's a little lean," he said.

"Go ahead if you'll think they'll eat it," Meg said.

Luc just gave her this dumbfounded look and then laughed. He scooped up the chicken and headed towards where the cubs had first appeared. He was back in a few minutes.

"I found the den and left the chicken nearby. They'll find it," said Luc.

"Shall we go?" asked Meg. She was getting uncomfortable and the ride down would be bumpy.

"Yeah. We can take a drive instead of a hike if you'd like," he suggested.

"That would be great," said Meg and gave him a kiss.

They packed up and were almost done when Luc nudged Meg and pointed towards the edge of the meadow. Meg turned to see a wolf cub run across the edge of the meadow with a piece of chicken held high as his litter mates chased after him.

The two of them laughed and got in the car for the drive home.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers