More than She Bargained For Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers

As he dug deeper, the rest of the guys lined up in front of her and, one at a time, knelt on the mattress next to her head. The white guy was first, and he turned her head so that she was facing his locked and loaded cock.

She was staring right at the hole at the tip of his dick, observing the pre-cum slowly oozing out as his fist pumped back and forth, just a few inches from her face. He held her hair tight to the mattress with his free hand, and she braced herself for the splatter.

With a short scream and a final lurch forward, he began lacing cum over her left cheek. He did an expert job, with streaks of his sticky sauce landing along her hair line, on her nose and in her eye. She clenched them shut, and blinked rapidly, trying to work the cum out. It worked, but she only succeeded in having the cum roll down her face and into her spread mouth.

As the first guy's cum pooled on her tongue, the Asian took his place and began stroking in earnest. Meanwhile, Chavar was more than half way inside her, and was now thrusting his pelvis up and down, searching for a path deeper into her ass.

By the time the Asian unloaded on her, Chavar was nearly balls deep inside her. Her inner walls sucked him like a vacuum, and it took all of his concentration not to cum.

The other black guy replaced the Asian, already on the verge of cumming just from watching is friend take this prone, white ass. He jerked fervently, wiping his head against her cheeks and nose, before erupting on her.

"Take it, slut! Take it!" he shouted as his Vesuvian eruption spewed on her face. His cum glided down the path paved by the previous semen, dripping off her nose and onto the mattress in front of her.

Krisitna could taste the salty mixture of cum on her lips and tongue, but was hardly focussing on it. She was now fully impaled on Chavar's pulsing lance, and she was on the verge of utter delirium.

Her senses were overwhelming. The pain in her ass was deep and powerful, but it eventually gave way to an almost numbing sensation. This allowed her to forget the physical pain and focus on the sick pleasure she garnered from the humiliation of the ongoing bukake. The musky funk of the ejaculate drying on her face and in her mouth invaded her nostrils. She wanted more.

As the two Latinos knelt next to her as a pair, she extended her tongue and licked the cum off the bit gag, encouraging them to give her more. Every few seconds, the motion of Chavar's slicing meat caused her to wince, but she quickly overcame it to urge on the guys at her head with another sultry lick or wink.

They timed their orgasms perfectly, crisscrossing their white paint onto the stained canvas of her visage. She was well-glazed, with cum all over the left side of her face, in her hair, and oozing onto the mattress beneath her.

Chavar again took her by the hair, grinding her face into the spilled pools of man sauce beneath her. In time with his driving piston, he yanked her head up and down, slamming it repeatedly into the soggy cushioning beneath her.

"Uh, uh, uh," was all Kristina could muster as he continued to work her over like this.

"Get every last drop, you cum slut," he growled at her, pulling her head back and forth across the sticky area.

With her mouth forced open, she could taste the salty, stained mattress with every swipe of her face across it. The stale aroma twisted its way through her orifices, causing her to become light-headed. Chavar's harsh motion with her head only compounded matters.

She knew she would not be able to remain conscious for much longer, unless Chavar let up on her. She gasped for breaths, but the putrid bitterness only made her gag, accelerating her swell towards a blackout.

But at the same time, she felt the confusing mix of searing pain and intense pleasure coming from her ass. Chavar was humping aggressively against her, and Kristina could sense that he was on the verge himself. She felt him slowly expand against her inner walls, and knew that he was about to finish.

Just before the lack of oxygen caused her to pass out, she experienced two distinct sensations. The first was Chavar dumping welt felt like a gallon of seed into her chasm of an asshole. The other was the most powerful, painful, shocking and humiliating orgasm she had ever experienced.

.....

When Kristina came to, she quickly realized she was back in her apartment. The nipple clamps and gag were gone, as was the butt plug and dildo. Semen was caked on her face, welding her left eye shut.

Through her right eye, she gazed at the clock. 4am. Once she identified that she was alone, she tried to put it all together in her mind.

Marci must have set the whole thing up. If these guys had really stumbled upon her randomly, they would not have known where she lived or how to gain access to her dorm. Marci must have swiped a key at some point during the night.

With her ass and tits on fire, she allowed herself to drift back to sleep. A satisfied half-smile emerged as she recalled the night's festivities.

While she could not see it at that time, there was a DVD at the foot of her bed with a note, in Marci's handwriting, that read, "Let me know when you are ready for more."

.....

Not sure if I am going to go on from here or end it now. If you have any requests for how this story moves forward, please email me or leave a message in the comments. Thank you as always.

abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers
12