More Than Simply Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony merely chuckled as he continued to make small, sweeping motions with his hand. Laura adjusted herself until her arms were around Tony holding him and her head nestled under his chin. She felt wonderful in his arms and he had almost forgotten how nice it felt to have a woman hold him as well.

No words were spoken as they began to slowly and gently rock each other back and forth, a few inches one way and then the other. Contented sighs from Laura told Tony he was doing the right thing and that made him happy.

Outside, the storm seemed to abate as the wind and rain became less intense and the thunder and lightning less spectacular. As the minutes passed, Tony was becoming more and more tired and was having difficulty staying awake. The warmth of Laura's body pressed against his didn't help matters in that regard, but he certainly wasn't complaining.

Nonetheless, he stopped rubbing her back and began to wiggle away from her. "Oh, don't stop," Laura protested. Then feeling him move away from her, she added, "Where do you think you're going?"

Without replying, Tony stood up and took her hand once more, guiding her to an uneasy standing position. He wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing or whether Laura would revolt against him, but he had to try. He took a step backward until he felt the side of his bed. Slowly he sat down and gently began to pull Laura to him until she was seated juxtaposed.

"What are you doing?" she asked. Laura was surprised at the change of positions and wondered why they were on his bed instead of hers.

"Trust me," he replied in an even voice. Slowly and cautiously, Tony moved back on the bed until he was in the middle of it. "Do you trust me?" he asked softly.

"Yes," Laura answered.

"Lay down on your left and pull the covers over you."

Although she wasn't entirely sure she should do it, Laura scooted under the covers and pulled them up to her chest before turning onto her left side. With her heart beating quickly, she felt Tony moving around behind her and heard the rustling of sheets and blankets. Seconds later, she felt his presence behind her, yet not touching her. She could hear and feel his breaths and they were slow and even.

"Do you still trust me?" he asked in the darkness.

"Yes."

Laura felt him inch closer until she felt his body against hers. She then felt his hand touch her back and move up and over her ribs until it was around her stomach. Tony readjusted himself until his entire body was against hers and he was hugging her tightly to him. His cheek was against her shoulder and she heard him exhale. She had to admit he felt wonderful against her, but she wondered what he had in mind.

His lips brushed against the back of her neck and she stiffened from the sensation it gave her. He continued to stroke her neck with his lips, barely touching the fine hairs that were standing on end as she waited for more. Soon, he pressed closer and kissed her, soft fluttering kisses that teased and excited her at the same time. He moved to the right slowly, pushing the collar of the shirt aside as he planted little kisses along her neck towards her shoulder. Laura groaned involuntarily as her hand moved to open the top button to give him more room.

Just minutes before, he thought he needed sleep, but Tony realized what he really needed and wanted. This sensual woman he was holding was allowing him to love her and no amount of weariness could stop him.

He continued to kiss Laura, making his way back up her neck until he reached her cheek. Adjusting himself once more, Tony kissed her cheek and then her jaw as he crept ever closer to her lips. Waiting no longer, Laura turned her head and their lips met for the first time. His kiss was light and feathery as he tried to read her signals. Feeling herself go weak from the initial contact, Laura whimpered softly and held onto him. Without reservation, Laura accepted his kiss by opening her mouth slightly and returned the favor in kind. It had been a while since Tony had kissed a woman and he had to caution himself against going too fast. His kisses remained soft and tender with just an underlying hint of urgency within.

Wanting more, Laura slowly moved within his arms, turning her body until they were facing each other. Their seal had become broken during her movement and she could feel his warm breath and presence in front of her. The time seemed interminable as Laura tried to remain calm when her feelings and thoughts were in a jumble. She wanted him and didn't care how far he would take her on this unforeseen journey.

"More," she whispered as she moved closer to his face.

With his hand still around her waist, Tony gently pulled her to him as he rolled on his back. Laura gave no resistance and rolled with him until she was almost directly on top of him, her breasts pressed against his chest. Without any hesitation, she moved forward and began to kiss him. They were soft and sensual kisses not of a friend, but of a lover. If she had been thinking about it, she might have thought it odd of her to be kissing him this way, but she wasn't thinking. She was totally absorbed in the moment and loving this man beneath her was the only thing on her mind.

The intensity of her kisses surprised Tony as he accepted them. His hands went to her hair and back, gently massaging both as he held her head to his face. He loved her kisses and the warmth of her body against his. Down below, his penis began to respond as it pushed against her stomach.

Laura's breathing was swift and ragged as she continued to assault his mouth with her love. She felt his excitement against her and it made her feel good that she was able to do that to him.

Tony's hand slid down her back slowly until he felt the small ridge of Laura's waistband beneath his shirt. Deftly, he pulled the shirttail forward and began to rub and massage her butt. He alternated between rubbing it with short, gentle strokes and kneading her baby soft flesh with his strong hand.

Laura held her breath when she first felt the contact there, but soon relaxed. She loved being touched there, the more, the better.

Laura's hands moved to Tony's face and she rubbed them all over his stubble covered chin. It felt scratchy under her sensitive palm, yet wonderful at the same time. They moved up to his cheekbones and she rubbed them lovingly. She broke their kiss then to catch her breath as Tony's hands played and teased her.

"I love what you're doing," she managed to say.

"I aim to please."

"You're pleasing me very much."

"I thought I should try to take your mind off the storm."

"What storm?" she giggled.

"See. It's working."

Tony hugged her to him and rocked her tenderly as the palm of his hand maintained its smooth, slow pace over her soft, round bottom. Laura's head was against his chest now and she listened to the steady beat of Tony's heart. She couldn't believe what was happening to her and yet, she was so happy it was happening. There was nowhere else in the world she'd rather be than in the arms of a friend and a lover and Tony was both to her right now.

Wanting to kiss him again, Laura raised up and moved to toward his face once more. He was already waiting as his hand gently guided her to his lips. His other hand slid under the waistband of her panties and started again to rub and caress, this time skin to skin.

Laura didn't miss a beat as her kisses became more fervent and demanding, her mouth opening and accepting more. Her hips swayed back and forth slightly as Tony's warm, strong hand continued its ministrations. She loved the feel of his hand against her bare skin and loved the way he touched her, sensual and undemanding.

Tony moved his lips away and kissed her cheek before making his way to her neck once more. He kissed her throat and the soft spot just above her collar bone. Laura squirmed from its sensitivity, but she didn't move. He removed his hand from her bottom and gently rolled her on her back, all the while kissing her sweetly around her neck. His hand slid slowly from Laura's hip to her ribs until it was just under the bottom swell of her left breast. Feeling no resistance from Laura, Tony tenderly cupped her breast, squeezing it gently. Laura emitted a soft moan from his touch and raised her head to kiss him. As they kissed, he moved his thumb over her nipple. Laura gasped from the sensation in mid-kiss and waited for more.

"You must like that," Tony said as he rubbed his thumb over it again.

Laura shuddered and nodded. "Oh, yes," she replied.

Tony squeezed her breast again softly and pulled on the nipple lightly. Laura groaned beneath him from the sensation. Taking this cue, Tony stopped kissing her and moved to her side before moving back and straddled over her.

Laura could feel his weight over her and it felt nice. She reached for him, but his hands met hers and held them.

"Do you trust me?" he asked softly.

"You know I do," Laura replied.

"Put your hands down."

Laura put her hands down to her sides and waited for Tony. The suspense was killing her, but he hadn't let her down yet. Soon, she felt his hands on her hips light to the touch and almost tickling her.

"I think you're wearing too much," he said as his hands cupped each breast. He gently massaged both of them for a second or two before stopping abruptly. "I want to see you," he said earnestly.

For a split second, Laura panicked. It had been so perfect up until then. "Please don't," she said. "I like it like this."

Tony was puzzled. He leaned forward and put his hands on each side of her face before kissing her tenderly. "Don't you know how pretty I think you are? I want to see you when I love you."

"I've always been self-conscious the first time," she replied quietly, her voice a bit shaky.

Tony kissed her again. "Sweetie, you've got nothing to be scared of. You still trust me, don't you?"

"Yes, but.."

"Trust me when I say you have a wonderful body clothed and semi-clothed. It will be a special treat for me to see you unclothed as well."

She started to protest again, but Tony put two fingers to her lips. "Trust me," he whispered.

He got off the bed, but didn't switch on the overhead lights as she had feared he would do. Instead, she heard him move to the far side of the room where he turned on the bathroom light and positioned the door so it cast a low light over the room. He pulled off his tee shirt and tossed it on Laura's bed before kneeling over her again.

"You're beautiful," he said from above. He could clearly see her face and the tears that threatened to fall down her cheek. He kissed her eyes and tasted the salty tears on his lips. Tony continued to place sweet, reassuring kisses all over her face. Slowly, he sat up and placed his hands near the top buttons of his shirt.

Laura smiled and nodded, no longer fearing being exposed to him. His hands trembled slightly and his fingers fumbled with the buttons, but one by one, each button became unfastened. He left the shirt in place until all the buttons were undone. Before he had a chance, though, Laura opened the shirt for him and smiled sweetly at him.

Tony blinked and couldn't speak. Looking down at her, he saw beautifully rounded breasts with pointed nipples staring at him. He touched her right nipple and Laura flinched from the sensitivity, sending a signal straight between her legs.

"Why would you be shy about showing these to me?" he asked in a low voice. "They are so beautiful, just like I thought they'd be." He gave each one a gentle squeeze and a playful tug on each nipple before breaking into a broad grin. "I can't wait to love you."

Laura shrugged and smiled before pulling him down to her face once more. "You are so sweet," she murmured before kissing him.

He moved back and began to love her breasts, taking his time as he kissed, touched, and played with them. Laura writhed beneath him as he tugged gently on her nipples with his lips. Her body was alive from the sensations going through her. Laura's hands found his face and she guided him from one to the other, showing him what she loved.

Patient and loving, Tony took his time and divided his attention equally. Every few minutes, he would kiss his way back to her lips and face and back down again. Laura appeared to take particular pleasure whenever Tony's lips made their way down her neck to her shoulders, arching her back slightly and moaning through clenched teeth. She shivered with delight as the tip of his tongue tickled the fine hairs along her skin. After several minutes of pleasing her, Tony gave each nipple a final kiss before sitting on his haunches with his hands on her ribs.

He grinned at Laura and placed his fingers inside her waistband. He then moved further down her legs, pulling her panties down over her hips as he went. Once past her hips, he moved off her legs and pulled them the rest of the way off her and tossed them to the other bed. Tony looked back at her sex and smiled. Her blonde hair was neatly trimmed and as Laura parted her legs slightly, he could see the beginnings of her sweet center.

The bulge in Tony's sweat pants was quite obvious by then as Laura eyed it lustfully.

"You've got a beautiful body," Tony remarked. "I knew you shouldn't have kept it covered."

"You're just horny," Laura laughed.

"It's not all that," he said seriously. "You really do have a beautiful body." Tony rubbed her leg affectionately before he bent down and kissed her soft pubic mound, inhaling as he did. "Oh," he groaned, "I can't wait to taste you."

Laura giggled, but she also felt a shiver go through her, not unlike what she was feeling when he was paying such close attention to her nipples, but this was stronger. She bit her bottom lip lightly as she continued to eye his crotch. "I think you're way overdressed right now," she said in a husky voice.

Tony gave her a wry smile before he sat down and took off his sweat pants. Laura unconsciously licked her lips at the sight of Tony's erect penis jutting out from his groin when its freedom was gained. She sat up quickly to get a closer look at it. It was average in length, maybe seven inches, but its head was large and nicely shaped. Laura reached over and touched it and laughed as it twitched and bobbed in reaction.

"I love it," she cooed before bending over and giving it a loving kiss. Slippery liquid oozed from the tip as it began to get ready for fun.

"Don't get it too excited," Tony warned with a smile. "It may take me a while to recharge once he lets go."

"Not if I can help it," Laura replied wickedly.

Laughing, Tony playfully pushed her back until she landed on the bed again. Before she could react and defend herself, he quickly moved on top of her and began to kiss her all over her face. Their lips met once more as the fiery embers of their passion rekindled again. Tony bucked his hips slightly, rubbing himself against Laura's stomach.

"Can't wait, can you?" Laura giggled as she reached forward to play with it.

"Oh, I can wait," Tony assured her. "You're going to beg for me by the time I'm through with you."

Laura looked into his eyes and kissed him again. "Prove it."

Tony smiled and moved down her body, kissing every inch of bare skin available to him as he went. He kissed her neck and collarbone before making his way to her breasts and nipples. From there, he kissed her ribs and stomach. He was painstakingly slow and patient, taking his time and reveling in Laura's body. His hands were now toying with her nipples and he could feel her squirming beneath him.

When he got to the beginnings of her pubic mound, Tony hesitated for an instant as he inhaled her natural scent once more. It was light, musky and intoxicating to his senses. Her fine hairs were light and wispy, barely covering her skin. Tony nuzzled her just above the hood of her clitoris and kissed her, his lips barely grazing the surface. They were light and teasing and Laura wanted nothing more than to push his face into her. His hands were working their magic upon her breasts and she thought it was a distinct possibility that she might go over the edge just from that.

Tony teased her still as he moved to her inner thighs. He sighed happily from the scents he was smelling with his nose and from the soft silkiness he was feeling with his lips. Her legs were parted and he could feel the heat emanating from within. Slowly, he pushed deeper between her legs, kissing, licking and getting teasingly closer to where Laura truly wished him to be.

"Stop teasing me," she moaned as she put her hand on his head. She didn't push down, but she merely stroked his face with her palm.

"You're giving in too easily."

"It feels so good."

Without warning, Tony plunged forward with his tongue and swiped it against her clit, sending a powerful erotic shock through Laura.

"Oh shit," Laura gasped, very unladylike.

Tony chuckled before flicking his tongue very gently against the outside of her clit before going under it. Her sweet secretions were quite evident by then as Tony allowed his tongue to explore all around. He could feel her shaking and heard her little gasps and moans as his tongue danced over her moist skin. Her outer lips were as smooth as a new born's; thick and full and very wet. He licked and kissed them every chance he could.

Zeroing in on her clit, Tony tenderly assaulted it by alternating between delicate flicks and broad strokes of his tongue. Soft moans could be heard from Laura as she opened her legs further to give him total access to her innermost being. Her body trembled and shook and he knew she wouldn't be able to take too much more. He eased off her clit and started to suck on her inner lips.

"Oh, baby, Tony, please don't stop doing that."

Laura sighed and pouted in frustration, but soon relaxed as Tony's mouth was loving her in a different way now. His lips and teeth gently tugged at her little flaps and his tongue explored in and around. Soon, he delved deeper into her moist confines and Laura's body began to enjoy this new intrusion. Deeper and deeper he went until his nose was pressed against her clit. Laura inhaled sharply from the feeling.

Laura bit her bottom lip as Tony's stiff, pointed tongue pushed in and out of her tight pussy. He could taste her sweet juices and he savored each drop that found its way on his tongue.

Laura was panting heavily now and holding his hands to her nipples. The delicious tingles and tremors were getting stronger as he continued to ravish her sweet sex. As a change of pace, Tony would occasionally pull his tongue out and flick it against her clit four or fives rapidly before diving back between her thighs.

It was the third time he did it that put Laura over the edge. His tongue had just dove back into her when she clenched her thighs around his head and arched her back suddenly. "Tony!!!" she yelled as the first spasm slammed through her, taking her breath away and bringing tears to her eyes. "Oh, oh, oh," she yelped as each contraction tore into her. "Yes, yes, yes Tony, oh Tony!!" She met each spasm by thrusting her hips into Tony's face, her own face thrashing back and forth and contorted with a mixture of pain and ecstacy.

Tony could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around his tongue, something he had never experienced before. The tremors and her shaking seemed to last forever as Laura held his head in place. Breathing was becoming difficult, but suffocating between her soft, silky thighs face to face with her sweet pussy didn't seem like such a bad idea to Tony.

Slowly, Laura's orgasm abated and she relaxed her legs. Her cries were softer now, more like a whimper as she lovingly stroked his gray-flecked hair with her right hand. Lovely waves of joy were going through Laura as she began to come down from her high. Tony's face and mouth were wet, covered in her juices. He grinned at her, obviously pleased with himself, before placing his lips on her clit and kissing it.