More Than Simply Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Tony, I'm much too sensitive," she giggled as she placed her hands around his face. Laura gently lifted his face from her mound. "I want you in me. I want to feel that beautiful penis inside me. Fill me up."

"You're beautiful," he said softly and thinking to himself how lucky he was to be with this woman.

"And you are the sweetest man ever," she answered. She pulled him to her and kissed him. Gently pushing him away, she said, "Now, love me, Tony."

Laura splayed herself as Tony positioned himself near her glistening entrance. It had been a while since he had made love to a woman and Tony hoped he would last. The tip of his penis was wet from his excitement when he pushed it to her entrance.

Tony looked at Laura as if asking permission, his eyes full of expression. Laura stared back and studied his face momentarily. She took in the moment and felt a surge of happiness go through her. She wanted nothing more than to have this man inside her and loving her. As if giving him a signal, Laura smiled and waited for his invasion.

He moved forward and gently pushed his way in with Laura offering little resistence. Her warm, moist vaginal walls caressed his penis lovingly and enveloped him with a love he would grow accustomed to. Laura felt loved and fulfilled as she accepted him without reservation. It mattered not whether she had an orgasm. She was already deeply and wholly satisfied.

Tony's thrusts began slowly and it wasn't long before they became somewhat in sync with each other's movements. With his hands at her sides, Tony looked down at Laura and saw a peaceful grin etched upon her face. Her breasts were jiggling beautifully in time with their movements and as he looked further down, he watched his penis going in and out of her. It was a wonderful sight to behold watching her lips stretch and pull in time with his movements.

As he thrust harder into her, their perspiring skin slapped against each other. Laura raised her hips and pulled her knees up higher, allowing him even greater access into her. He could feel the tension beginning to build and he knew from past experience that he wouldn't last too much longer.

"It's coming, babe," he gasped as his penis began to spasm.

"All of it, Tony," she cried, "give me all of it."

He tensed and stopped his movement as his sperm shot into Laura. She could feel him pulsing within as she tried to clamp down on him. Tony clenched his jaw and grunted as his seed spilled into her and she accepted his gift with her whole self. Exhausted and perspiring, he bent his elbows enough to allow him to kiss Laura sweetly. Laura wrapped her arms around him and slowly pulled him down to her. His penis slipped out unnoticed as Laura's hands rubbed his back and her lips found his neck.

"Thank you," she whispered in his ear as her tears fell freely. "That was lovely. You've made me so happy." Her hands moved to the back of his head as she held him as close as possible to her.

"You're beautiful," he said into her ear, "so very beautiful."

After a few minutes, Tony rolled slowly off of Laura and to the side of her, but never breaking their embrace. Both were exhausted from their lovemaking and side by side, they stared at each other now. It was amazing to Laura that this happened to them, that a dinner date would turn into her making love to him.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked quietly.

"Us. Everything."

"Me too."

Tony pulled the covers over them and held Laura to him as she nestled against his chest. "I could hold you forever," she sighed as sleep began to overcome her.

Tony laughed lightly and held her tighter to him.

* * * * *

The alarm clock woke Tony with a start long before he was ready to come out of his sleep. Laura was still laying against him and impeded his ability to reach for the annoying sound to make it stop. Slowly and carefully, he rolled her off him so he was able to shut off the alarm.

Laura yawned and stretched as Tony climbed over her and stood between the beds with his back to her.

"Nice ass," she giggled as she looked as his taut buns. She reached out and squeezed one. "I didn't get to see much of it earlier."

Tony turned back to her and smiled. The covers were over her hips, but her full breasts were in plain view. Her nipples were engorged and full and begging to be kissed and sucked. He groaned within knowing they didn't have time for another playful romp, but his penis had other ideas as it jumped to attention from the wonderful sight before him.

Laura giggled again from his arousal, which made her breasts bounce lightly. Tony got even harder and he shook his head in disappointment.

"You're even prettier in the morning," he said, thinking wistfully about how they could get together again that day.

"I'm a mess," she replied.

Tony sat down next to her and put his hand to her face. He caressed it lovingly before kissing her. "Hush that nonsense," he said.

"You're so sweet to me." She glanced at the clock. "You've got a meeting soon, don't you?" The sad look on his face told her all she needed to know.

"Yeah, eight o'clock."

"And I need to get home."

"You do?" he asked, his voice dripping with disappointment. Laura nodded her head. "Damn," he muttered.

Laura patted his face lightly. "You go ahead and shower and I'll get dressed."

"But..."

"Shhh," she said while putting her fingers over his lips. "Don't argue. Go ahead."

Without saying anything else, Tony got up and moved to the bathroom.

Laura dressed solemnly as she thought about the previous twelve plus hours. Unless she lived it, she never would have believed it could have happened to her. And now, it was almost over. Sighing sadly, she wondered what was to happen now. She could only guess things would go back to the way they were before. After all, they both had their own lives waiting back home. She looked in the mirror and saw the plain and ordinary Laura staring back at her and she sighed with disappointment.

"It couldn't last, could it?" she asked the mirror.

When Tony emerged from the shower minutes later, he noticed the change in Laura immediately. He dressed quickly and stole a glance every now and then. She was quiet and pensive and her smile had faded. Her eyes were sad and it looked as if she had been crying.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he tied his black dress shoes. He was wearing gray slacks and a beige polo shirt with his police department's logo stitched on it.

She turned to him and tried to smile, but her sadness was too much to overcome. "Nothing much," she replied.

"Seems like a little more than 'nothing much'." He patted the bed. "Come here."

"You don't have much time. I should get going."

"Not until we talk some. You're obviously upset about something. What is it? Is it something I said?"

She shook her head. "No, it's nothing. I should go." Laura took a few steps toward the door. Tony sprang from the bed and intercepted her by putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Whoa, wait a minute," he said quietly. "No kiss, no hug? It's just, 'I gotta go, bye?'" He looked at her closely. "I can't let you go like that." He pulled her close and hugged her.

"No, don't," she said weakly and without much conviction. She let herself be held and she melted in his arms. Her tears came once again, slowly at first and then in a torrent.

Tony held her close and stroked her hair as he waited patiently for her tears to subside. He glanced at the clock behind them and he knew they had some time before his meeting. "It's okay, Laura," he whispered, "it's okay." He continued to stroke her hair and planted soft kisses on her head.

A minute or two passed before Laura slowly pushed away from his grasp. She moved around him and reached for a Kleenex box. Taking a tissue, she blew her nose and wiped her eyes. "I'm even more of a mess now," she said through tear-stained eyes.

"I'm not getting tired of looking at you," he replied. "In fact, could get used to looking at you."

"Could you?" she asked.

"Of course," he replied. It was then he began to put the pieces of her puzzle together. "Look Laura," he began.

Laura stopped him and held up her hand. "I know what you're going to say. It's 'I had a nice time, see you around.'"

"That's not what I was going to say at all. I was going to tell you I think you're incredible and last night and this morning was one of the best times I've ever had."

"But..."

"Let me finish. I want to see you again. I need to see you again. I'm hoping you feel the same way about me. Emails and chatting will never be enough for me anymore."

"They won't?" she asked hopefully.

"Hon, if I had the time, we never would have gotten dressed this morning. I'm trying to think of ways for us to see each other more often."

"My weekends are usually free," she said, managing a smile.

Tony grinned. "I was hoping to hear that."

He walked her to her pickup a few minutes later. The power of the storm was quite evident as debris and broken limbs of trees were strewn about the parking lot. Tony took little notice as he held the door open for her. They had said their good-byes in his room, but now they hesitated and dreaded their parting.

"You'll call me when you get home," he said, almost using his cop voice on her.

"I already said I will. I better go or you'll be late." She looked into his brown eyes and wished she didn't have to leave. Laura moved away from him and got into the driver's seat and Tony closed the door for her.

After she rolled down her window, Tony said, "I'll call you tonight."

"I'll be waiting." She started her pickup and it rumbled to life easily. Before leaving, she leaned out the window and kissed Tony once more.

Tony watched her pull away and sadness filled him. He never thought a simple dinner date would turn into this. Head down, he walked back into the hotel. He found his place in the dining room just minutes before the speaker was to begin and sat down.

One of his friends he had met the day before leaned across the table. "God, Tony, you look like hell. Did you have a bad night?"

Tony looked at his friend and smiled sheepishly. "Bad night?" he answered. "Nah, it was the best!"