Morgan Rides My Harley

Story Info
Morgan joins me for a motorcycle ride and a few more rides.
3.2k words
4.58
10.9k
12
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been waiting for this day for weeks. I was meeting a group of friends to ride in a charity motorcycle ride. It was a cool Fall day, but it would be a beautiful day for a long ride through the countryside.

The meet-up point was a local restaurant. My group decided to meet early for breakfast that day. We were all sitting around waiting to order and I could not help but notice the blonde across the table. Turns out her name is Morgan. As we finished breakfast, she got up. She walked directly to the seat next to me and sat down. My heart skipped a beat, but she started talking to my friend.

It didn't take long for Steve and I to make eye contact. I think he got the hint. He finally introduced me to Morgan. I felt like an 8th grader, all tongue-tied trying to be coy but feeling giddy admiring her beauty. With deep blue eyes, blonde hair and a scorching hot body she was beautiful by every definition.

We had about 45 min to kill before we would load up the bikes for the day long ride. It was mostly small talk within the group. I was dying to engage with Morgan but she had her circle of friends giving her plenty of attention. As the time approached, Steve asked if anyone was riding with me. I was solo, but before I could say anything Steve yelled across the table "Hey Morgan, I found you a ride."

I had assumed she had her own motorcycle. She explained that she did, but her bike was in the shop. I offered that she could ride with me if she wanted. She smiled.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I don't want to impose."

"Trust me, it's no problem at all. I would enjoy the company."

With that arranged, the group of us headed to the bikes. Morgan grabbed her helmet and gear from her car and met me at my bike. A few minutes later we were on the road.

Through the magic of bluetooth, Morgan and I were able to talk virtually the entire ride. We hit it off immediately. With every mile she seemed to lean in a little closer, and wrap her arms around me just a little tighter. Looking back, I have no idea what we actually talked about. It was mostly small talk, but it was one of the best rides of my life.

When we finally stopped, she took off her helmet and I simply gazed at her beauty. I was attracted to her when I saw her at the restaurant, but after spending two hours riding and talking, I was awestruck. The reality was that she was stunning. She was slightly shorter than me at 5'7" and had a wonderful body for being mid 40's. Turns out she has been divorced for several years with no real prospects for a boyfriend.

The charity event made for a fun day. I felt like a teenager at the carnival with my first girlfriend. Every interaction seemed natural, yet it felt so awkward. Was she feeling what I was feeling?

As the event was winding down I asked her if she had plans for the evening. Our small group was splitting up to head their separate ways. The easy option was to simply take Morgan back to the restaurant to get her car. But why not take a chance?

I asked if she had plans for tonight or would she be open for having dinner together. I explained that one of my favorites was not too far out of the way and if she was interested we could grab a drink there before I dropped her off. She agreed.

Fast forward, before we knew it the time was 8pm and it had been a long day. Being the gentleman that I am, I politely thanked her for sharing the day with me and I offered to take her to her car. She said she had really enjoyed the day and she was glad she decided to attend the breakfast even though she could not bring her bike.

With that, we jumped on the bike and headed for home, continuing the small talk and stories that had filled the day. We laughed, we smiled, we joked. It was refreshing to meet someone that shared similar views on life.

Just over half way back to her car we hit a red light. As I pulled to a stop I felt her pull herself even closer. I could swear we were about to kiss - damn helmets! To my surprise, she pulled me tight and asked if I wanted to follow her home. At first I politely declined explaining that I was not too keen on riding the motorcycle in the dark. She paused (I guess she was stunned at my answer) and then asked "are you sure?"

I think I had temporarily lost my mind. What had I done saying "no" to her?

I turned to her and asked "why not?"

"Great!" she said. "It's only a few minutes away!"

And with that, the giddy school boy was glowing. Or was I the gentlemen my mother raised me to be? It had been such a perfect day. Why not just arrange a second date?

My mind was racing when we pulled into the parking lot. She pointed me to her car. As she got off the bike I was debating if I could follow through with the plan, or just politely bail out. She gave me a big hug and said "I had a great day today. Are you going to follow me?"

I simply stared in her eyes and muttered "yes!"

"Perfect. It's about 10 minutes. It's really easy" she explained.

That was the longest 10 minutes of my life! But we made it and she invited me in. There was a note on the table from her son "Staying at Joey's tonight...see you tomorrow." it read. A quick text to Joey's mom confirmed the plan. We had the place to ourselves.

She offered me a drink and poured a glass of wine for herself. We ended up on the couch watching a movie. Honestly, I couldn't focus.

She finished her wine and offered to refresh my drink. Before she could get up I pulled her close and we kissed. And we kissed again, followed by a long hug. I told her how much I enjoyed the day. I felt lucky that she decided to show up.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. She refreshed our drinks. As we finished round two, I offered to give her a refill. I headed to the kitchen. To my surprise, she followed me. She actually startled me. As I stood there with the wine bottle in my hand, she pinned me against the counter and the kissed me. I put the bottle down on the counter so I could focus on her. That's when I felt her hand rub across my jeans.

I paused long enough to look deep in her eyes. We simply gazed at one another for what seemed like an eternity. We kissed again, but this time she leaned in and whispered "come with me!"

She took me by the hand and led me out of the kitchen. She led me up the stairs to her bedroom. Stopping next to her bed, she pulled me close to her and we kissed deeply and passionately. I wanted to grope every part of her body, but I was afraid of being too aggressive.

We both wanted the same thing, but I was hesitant. My pause seemed like an eternity. My hands moved to her ass and I kissed her again. This time, she pushed me down on the bed. She chuckled and said "I'll be right back."

She headed to the bathroom. I decided to get more comfortable on the bed. She walked out wearing nothing but a night gown. She closed the bedroom door and turned down the lights. As she climbed on top of me I whispered in her ear "you look amazing!'

For the next 10 minutes we kissed long and deeply as she removed my clothes and dropped her nightgown. I immediately started to play with her 36C tits which seemed to be so perfect. I licked at her ears. I nibbled at her neck. I swear I was 18 again. She reached for my cock only to discover my raging hard on. I sucked on her tits. She rubbed my cock. Our hands were all over each other.

My cock was hard and throbbing as I reached for her pussy. She looked me deep in the eyes, kissed me, then kissed my chest, and then moved her head to my crotch. All I could think to myself was "oh my god!"

She positioned herself on all fours as she grabbed my cock and put it to her lips. I froze. Now what? Well, she knew what to do. She flicked her tongue across the head of my cock. I reached for her ass and started to massage her butt cheeks. With each flick of her tongue, I manipulated my fingers deeper into her crotch. I flicked a finger across her pussy lips. She was already wet and anxious for more. She spread her legs ever so slightly as if to invite me into her sex.

While I was doing my best to finger her, she stroked my cock in between flicks. It was so gentle and soothing. It was amazing. With each stroke, I massaged her pussy even more. First one finger, then two. She moaned as I penetrated her.

As I pulled my fingers out, she paused and looked up at me. As if it was some sort of dare, I put them in my mouth. "Mmmmm!"

"Come here" I whispered. She kissed her way up my chest.

"You are so hot" I said to her as I kissed her deeply. I was ready to spend the rest of the night fucking like wild rabbits, but she pulled away. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said "I want to play!"

What? Now? Seriously?

She reached over to her nightstand. While I was admiring her tight ass and her beautiful bouncing tits, I could not figure out what she was doing. I could see her fumbling for something, but I had no idea what. Lube? A condom? It was dark and all I wanted to do was give her the best orgasm of her life. Little did I know she had the same thought.

She found what she was looking for and turned back to me. I still had no idea what it was. She kissed me hard and said "have fun with this."

She started kissing her way down my chest, but as she did, she handed me something. I grabbed it, but could only focus on the thought that she was about to wrap her lips on my dick. As her mouth found my cock, I looked over only to discover that she had handed me this 7" dildo.

She was kneeling on all fours, her knees to my left. As she knelt with her ass facing me, her hand wrapped around my cock and her tongue flicked on the head of my dick. I split her pussy lips with my two fingers. She was soaking wet, and so were my fingers. I was so horny and needed to taste her pussy. I dipped my fingers in her honey and shoved them in my mouth again.

"Mmmm, you taste amazing!" She smiled at me, but turned her attention back to the tip of my cock.

I took the dildo and rubbed it across her pussy back to front. I knew I had to get it wet before I could plunge it deep inside of her. She stroked my cock and flicked her tongue on the tip. Wow.

I put the head of the dildo on her lips and gave it a gentle nudge. She moaned. I pushed again. This time her mouth was on my cock. When she moaned it was electric. Her sounds of pleasure made my dick tingle in the best way.

I pulled the dildo out, and then pushed it in a little deeper. She wrapped her lips on my cock again. But this time, she spread her legs. I guess she was ready for more.

I took the dildo out, dragged it up and down her pussy lips, across her clit and then pushed it deeper into her pussy. As I did that, she pushed down deeper on my cock.

I pulled it out slowly as she lifted her mouth off my cock. I pushed it deeper this time, maybe 2 inches inside her. She wrapped her lips on my cock, french kissing my dick. I pulled the dildo all the way out, but then pushed it right back in. I was really getting into fucking her with this dildo.

She seemed to be matching me stroke for stroke. With each thrust inside of her, she went deeper onto my cock. As I fucked her with the dildo, she fucked my dick with her mouth. In, then out. I literally could feel the sensation of being fucked. By the time I had pushed the full dildo inside her, she had my full cock in her mouth and was moaning like mad. Her legs spread enough to give me full access to her burning pussy.

She paused and looked up at me. I looked down at her. She was breathing heavy, but she whispered to me "whatever you want!"

I almost lost it right there, but we found our rhythm. With every stroke of the dildo, she would stroke my cock with her mouth, This time, when I shoved the dildo deep inside of her, I twisted it before I pulled it out. I heard her gasp with pleasure. "Oh my god! Do that again! I want you to fuck me!"

I pushed it deep inside of her, then twisted and pulled out. In, twist, out. Again, and again. Faster, deeper, more intense each time. I thought she had stopped with my dick, but she was in ecstasy. She simply could not focus on both sensations.

"Oh God, don't stop" she said to me.

I kept going. Push it deep, twist it to get her off, then pull it out. She locked onto my dick, sucking hard just daring me to cum. It did not take long.

With each stroke, and her corresponding gasp of pleasure, I got more excited. As I pounded her pussy with her toy, my cock was tingling. "I'm going to cum" I warned her, but she would not stop.

"Oh my god this feels good" which was my way of warning her. She never stopped.

My ass clenched and my hips raised up fighting the urge to explode. She sucked harder and cupped my balls with her hand.

"You're going to make me cum!" was my final warning doing my best to still fuck her with the dildo.

She never stopped sucking, right up the point that I exploded. I shot my load in her mouth! She moaned at the first squirt, and simply latched on ever tighter daring me to finish down her throat. My dick was electric as I shot the biggest load of my life. She swallowed every drop of what seemed like a never ending orgasm.

When I finished, she looked up at me, licked her lips, and then smiled. I blew her a kiss. I wanted to kiss her and squeeze her tight. She was not ready for that.

It was her turn as she lifted her leg and moved on top of me. She straddled my head gently placing her pussy in my face. I pulled the dildo out and shoved my tongue deep inside of her. She moaned loudly as my warm mouth engulfed her pussy. She could not resist grinding her hips on my face, covering me with her wetness. As her hips rocked back I would lick her clit. As her hips rocked forward I shoved my tongue deep in her pussy.

It took about five minutes, but she came hard in my face. It was a long hard orgasm and I was in full ecstasy. Her body writhed with pleasure as the forceful orgasm shook her entire body with intense vibrations. I could tell just how good I made her feel. It was electric, and she tasted as she came in my mouth.

What I did not notice is that she had been stroking my cock the whole time. I was hard as a rock and bigger than I had ever seen. As she regained her wits, she spun around on top of me. We kissed. She kissed my neck, then whispered in my ear "you make me feel so good. It's my turn to fuck you!"

Before I could say anything, she slid her pussy onto my cock. I thrust my cock between her lips. She reached down and shoved my dick inside her sopping pussy. She slid up and down several times, engulfing my dick with the hotness of her soaking wet pussy.

With my cock penetrating her as deep as I could go, she sat up and proceeded to fuck me for the next 10 minutes. I stared at her amazing tits. Her hips were magical. She rocked them endlessly as she worked my dick in and out of her pussy. The sensations were driving us both to new heights.

As the sensation built inside of her, she sat tall so she could play with her tits. She would tug her nipples, thrusting her head back completely lost in the moment. I held her by the waist as we found our rhythm.

She came first. Her body tensed as if time stopped, and then she released. I guess she had been holding her breath fighting the urge to cum, only to gush as she could hold off no more. She screamed as the orgasm took over her body.

As she collapsed on my chest I continued pumping my cock inside her. Less than a minute later I shot my second load of the night, this time deep in her pussy. She lay still on my chest allowing my dick to pump squirt after squirt deep inside her steaming cunt.

Spent, she collapsed in my arms. We kissed. We both lay silent processing the sensations we were feeling. As we gathered our wits, she rolled over on her back. As she lay next to me, I could not help but stare at her tits. So plump. So perfect..

It would have been the perfect spot to kiss her good night and head home. But, I could not resist. I leaned over and wrapped my lips around one of her nipples. I sucked her the way she sucked my dick. She moaned. I sucked harder. She grabbed the dildo. I flicked my tongue on her nipple. She dragged the dildo across her pussy lips. I dragged my fingers across her pussy. She reached for my dick. I was stiff and ready to go again.

We fucked several times over the next few hours. I woke up with her in my arms. She was out of my league in every way. But, don't tell anyone. We have another ride planned for next weekend!