Morgan's Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Possibly to make Morgan suffer...or maybe just to use it against her, she wasn't sure.

"We have much to talk about...but you are likely going to have a long day tomorrow, so bed time is in order I think." Aaron sighed, kissing Morgan lightly on the forehead and moving to kiss Ana the same way as she gathered up her books to leave for the night.

"Tomorrow we will have time to talk...if Morgan does not find a way to get herself beaten again." Ana giggled and quietly disappeared from the room.

Aaron turned back to Morgan and ran his hands through his messy blond hair. "Come, lye on your stomach and pull your chemise up. Let's see what he's done to you." He ordered, and Morgan obeyed quickly, as she always had.

She lay carefully on top of what was to be her bed, the quilted covers feeling amazing on her burning skin as Aaron pulled the back of her chemise up and sighed.

"Is it bad?" Morgan asked when she felt his fingertips feather across the welts from her neck down to her lower back.

Aaron couldn't help himself when he let out a disbelieving laugh.

"You were only in there for about two hours and it looks as though you've been getting acquainted with his belt all night. He hit you hard..." Aaron responded, moving back to the desk between the heads of the two beds and pulling a glass jar from the small drawer.

"This is going to sting a bit, but give it a second and it will make it feel a bit better." He explained as he opened the jar and handed her the cover to hold.

"He's beat you harder." Morgan stated, wincing when the icy hot feeling of the cream smeared itself between her shoulder blades.

"And he will beat you harder eventually as well. The fact that he was more interested in getting laid tonight will not save you every time he feels like punishing, so do not gloat so soon sister." Aaron's warning was sharp, and the pain behind it was evident.

"So...when did he buy you from Lord Zachary?" Morgan fiddled with the cap, wincing every time the cream touched her back.

Aaron was quiet and for a moment, Morgan did not think he was going to answer.

"Shortly after you left...about six months to be precise. He said that if he could not make you pay for your sins, he would make me pay for them until he had you back again. His little outlet, he called you." Aaron reminisced darkly.

"He beat me for everything and nothing. He told me if I had been there for you when he had been beating you every other day..." Aaron paused on this, to let the fact sink in that he knew now the secret she had been hiding since she was eighteen.

"That you would still be there...He tried very hard to get into my head and make me feel helpless...to blame it on you...to blame it on myself." He paused for a moment and sighed.

"It's just pain to me now..." He lifted his eyes briefly to meet his sister's and then dropped them.

"I show him I'm frightened, I show him my pain and it satisfies him it seems." Aaron continued, and Morgan felt the sickening feeling in her stomach as she thought of the day she had heard Aaron screaming in the background as Lord Alastor beat him so that she could hear it over the phone.

"But...it is what it is...I only fear that I will not be able to direct his fury at me and away from you now every time he had sadistic inclinations that need to be satiated." Aaron pressed the cream into her lower back and moved down over her buttocks, and finally lower.

"This is going to hurt..." Aaron warned, rubbing the cream in under the swell of her buttocks.

"If he had continued any longer he would have had you bleeding tonight." Aaron said quietly, moving down her legs.

Morgan could not get the image of Lord Alastor doing those things to Aaron, finally she struck up the courage to ask, "Please tell me he didn't do anything...you know..." She began, but Aaron laughed at that.

"Please Morgan, our Master Alastor is sadistic, but he loves woman." Aaron continued to chuckle as he took the cap of the jar from her and replaced it, setting it on the desk and extinguishing the lantern.

"Sleep on your stomach tonight please. You'll wake up stuck to the bed in the morning if you don't." Aaron said, jokingly as he went to lay on his own bed.

They were quiet for a long while before either of them said anything again.

It was Aaron who spoke first, and his warning would forever make her blood run cold.

"Just promise me one thing, Morgan." He whispered into the darkness of the room.

"Don't worry, I will not runaway again. I am not promising that again tonight." Morgan said softly, looking in the direction of his bed.

"That's not it..." Aaron began quietly, "Don't...don't fall for his tricks...The man is a Master of emotions and knows very well how to play them like an instrument. He will hurt you Morgan, if your silly enough to let him."

Morgan felt her jaw tighten for some reason, and she tried to ignore the little twinge of anger she felt in her belly.

"What are you asking me Aaron?" Morgan fought to keep her voice level as she spoke.

"I am asking you to make sure you do not fall in love with him, Morgan. He would love to see that, and then he would love to use it to make himself your nightmare all over again. Do not let him do it...please?" Aaron whispered, turning away from her and pulling the blankets over himself.

Morgan sighed. "That will not happen." She said simply and turned away from him as well and closed her eyes.

Falling in love with her Master...Ridiculous. The man had done nothing but cause her pain in one way or another since she had been a child, she would never give him that satisfaction...that kind of a weapon...

Would she?

((So! It sounds as though some of you were a little bit confused as to the government or type of lifestyle that these people are managing to live.

I will tell you that this story does take place present day.

As you have read, they live in a society that is some what medieval in it's laws which I try not to get into too much in the story. I could honestly go on about them all day and could change them up a thousand times if I spent any amount of time in a conversation with people who get just as into this as I do.

So for the sake of keep the story even remotely erotic, I will try not to do that.

As I said, they live in a society that bases itself with a very medieval, some pre-medieval thinking.

There are still touches of the modern world here and there, such as clothes that the Nobles may wear if they feel like it and the way people talk.

People CHOSE to come here, (of course there are a few exceptions in the slaves cases...) and they are not all Master's and Mistresses, they do not all own slaves.

The only reason that we get into the world of these so much in this story is because...well...that is what the story is based on.

If you would like to hear more about the hows, do's and don'ts of Frostwilt, please feel free to shoot me an email or put it up in the reviews.

Also if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear those as well. I hope this chapter was as exciting as the others! Let me know please!

12