Morina's Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

"How about this," and he slides two fingers in her cunt and two of them in her ass.

"AAGGhhhh, oh mygod,ohmygod....ugh."

"Does that feel good?.....Do you like that cunt?

"Yes oh ..Yes. I do oh it's so good, I love being your slut, you fuck slut." She can't believe what she's actually saying, she's never used words like that in her life. He's driving her on, pushing her closer and then pulling back, teasing her until she's mad with desire.

"Do you want me to fuck you with these fingers, do you want me to ram my fingers deep inside you? Say it bitch, say it"

"Yes, please fuck me with your fingers...god I need it...please."

"Beg more, cunt. I want to hear you beg."

"Oh please, please, please, I'm begging you, my pussy and ass needs you. Please more, harder, deeper,faster...pppllease!" she's panting moaning, her body twisting on him trying to get more of him inside her.

"That's enough, I think I want you to suck my cock now."

He pushed her onto the floor at his feet, she was so close, so ready to cum, god she wanted to cum. She having trouble breathing, looking up into his eyes, wanting so much to please him even through her hate for him.

"Oh you are a good slave, such a nasty little cunt aren't you?"

"Yes sir, yes I'm a nasty cunt" she echo's,

He opened his pants, letting out his long hard cock, it's over 8 inches long and stands straight up, relieved at finally being freed. Mina is staring at it, enthralled by its size and hardness when she sees his large hand coming towards her. Joe grabbed her by the hair, pulling her towards his lap, towards his raging hard cock.

She swirls her tongue over it's head, licking up his leaking cum, it tastes so good to her. She opens wide and manages to get his bulbous head into her mouth. His hand holds her head steady, pushing her down on it, trying to push it into her throat.

"That's a good slut, suck that monster, just relax and let it into that lovely throat"

God she's going to be sick, choke to death and then it's in her throat, she can't move her head, she tries to pull back but he holds her steady. The gag reflex eases, she concentrates on breathing and he lets her up, again she feels it going back down her throat but this time she's doing it, she wants to take it all. She can feel the big heavy balls resting against her chin every time she moves down on him.

"OH ya bitch, that's it suck it good, oh ya, oh that's so good" he's getting closer, she can sense it, feel it pulse in he throat and she prepares for the explosion.

"I'm cummmm, ah" Joes head is thrown back his cock erupts in her throat.

Mina tries to swallow it, tries to suck all his cum out of him but it's too much, it drips from the side of her mouth, onto her chin, onto her naked breasts. He pulls out of her allowing the last of it to land on her naked breasts.

"Rub it in, rub that sticky hot cum into your breasts, I want to see you rub it into your skin dirty whore."

Mina is completely under his control, she doesn't hesitate, her hands moving over her breasts, pinching her own aching nipples. She's never felt more alive as she leans back against the table, sitting at his feet and rubbing his cum into her skin.

"That's it baby, touch yourself, sit at my feet and rub yourself, but don't cum, you are only allowed to cum when I tell you."

She lays out on the floor at his feet, her hands moving over her own body. It feels so good to touch herself, to have him watching her while she feels her own body.

Joe reaches over for the phone, idly watching his new slave whither and squirming on the floor at his feet. He's going to have to fuck her yet, fuck her hard but maybe he should invite Dave over, he wants to show off his newest toy.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers
12