Mormon Chicks Like Big Black Dicks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them just kept fucking and Anthony just kept sinking more cock in her. In a few more minutes it was done. All in, and Tami was stuffed with black cock. There was never a time she needed to stop, nor did Anthony need to try to force more inside. They just kept fucking until it was buried in her. About fourteen inches of black cock fucking Tami. If you would have asked me a week ago I would have told you I didn't believe anyone would even have a cock that big. And, now the Bishop's wife had it all inside her.

They continued to fuck for several more minutes when Tami said, "Cum in me Anthony, I want to feel how big of a load of hot black seed you can spray in my stretched out Mormon cunt. Cum in me baby, cum in me now."

Anthony only need a couple of strokes after she said that until he was spraying his sperm inside her. When Tami felt his cum in her she hit an orgasm that seemed to drain her soul.

Still with a few minutes left of lunch hour we were bragging on Tami's ability to handle Anthony. Anthony said he never thought he would find a woman to take all of him, which prompted Tami to tease. "Young man, you've never ran up against the pioneer spirit of a Mormon woman that's had nine children. You just spurted enough seed in me for me to have nine more." I've never felt so much cum. We are definitely doing this again soon."

The pair got dressed so we could all get back to our jobs. Tami in her expensive suit top and skirt looked every bit the prim and proper Bishop's wife. For those of us that just watched her fuck a young black guy there was no outward indication of that, except for her flushed cheeks and a smile of accomplishment.

12