Morning Cream

Story Info
kitten has no control over her cream.
749 words
4.14
27.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten wakes up turning to curl up next to Master, eyes pop wide open when He's not there. He has never been there when she wakes up. Jumping from bed quickly putting a robe on thinking she has missed seeing him off to work like every morning. Sore and still tingling from the nights before pleasures, but concerned why Master didn't wake you up before work. Looking at the clock you stop and pick up your watch to be sure, yes with a more confused look in your face you realize its three hours before we both normally get up and even looking at the watch date makes you realize its Saturday even.

You smell the fresh coffee as you walk into the kitchen, as I'm sitting naked at the table reading the weekend paper. Hearing you approach I looking up and smile telling you good morning pet. You come kneel by my side and tell me you were so sorry for not waking up with me. I tell you not to worry that I had woke up early and couldn't sleep and you were so peacefully. So figured I would make some coffee and read the paper. You look to the table seeing the paper almost read but no coffee cup by me. I see your question and tell you yes I said make coffee but serving the coffee is your duty my pet.

Bowing your head you ask may I please serve you Master. Stroking your hair telling you that would be nice and some cream today would be nice too. Walking to the cabinet to get out cups and serving tray. Reaching up for the cream holder and pouring cream into it your pussy gets wet and tingles thinking all the times I have made you blush asking for fresh cream in my coffee. You have been fighting it telling yourself you will not give into me no matter how your body lies to your mind. But damn that pussy is on fire today and you know you could give Master all the fresh cream he wants for his coffee and most likely anytime he asked for it too. You turn to bring our coffee to the table starting to pour the cream into my coffee when I reach up and stop you before you can pour it saying just a second.

I lean forward and smell the cream and tell you that's not very fresh today, you tell me but i just got it yesterday Sir.

I tell you but I'm in the mood for real fresh cream as your body shakes at my voice and your mind screams please not today. I tell you to stand in front of me and let me see what we have. Knowing you are going to have total control over your body today cause of how much you are on fire and almost feel how wet your pussy is. You stand in front of me as I reach up and slip your robe off your shoulders to slip down your body. Standing in front of me totally naked I look over your luscious body and see the redness from the flogger of the night before and begin to trace those marks feeling you shiver. I tell you yes fresh cream today will be what I'll have as you will your mind to take control of your body.

I smile and tell you not this time kitten you can fight it all you want as my fingers touch you like a feather continuing by saying your body is mine totally now and all I have to do is this as I take my steaming hot coffee cup and place it below your pussy and tell you fresh cream now pet, as the steam hits your pussy lips and swollen clit and you scream out filling my cup with your cream. You stand there shaking realize you have lost control and now all Master well have to do is speak his two words and it well be there for him anytime.

I drink some and tell you yummy I knew it would be extra good with fresh cream and I well never drink it with any other except black when we're not together. Now please go shower and get ready to go out to breakfast I feel like letting someone else cook for us today and wear no panties pet I feel that I'll want a lot of coffee today.