The 90-Minute Massage

Story Info
He didn't read the fine print on the gift certificate.
1.3k words
4.33
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard the soft chime of the bell from outside the house as he waited at the side door to be let in. Nikki was the best masseuse he'd ever worked with, but their lives and schedules had diverged and he hadn't seen her in a couple of years. Still, even though they'd never socialized, they considered each other friends. And the gift certificate his wife had given him for his birthday was a welcome chance both to relax and to reconnect.

"The Full 90-Minute Experience," it said. Ninety minutes! He rarely indulged in a massage that long. This was going to be glorious. "I want you so relaxed you feel like rubber when you come out of there," his wife said as he left.

The door opened, and Nikki smiled to see him. "Come in! It's been too long. How have you been? Your shoulders are way too tight." She got all of that out just as he stepped in the doorway, and he laughed -- that was Nikki, high energy, same as always. He gave her a light hug.

"That's why I'm here -- my wife said the same thing," he smiled. "Good to see you; how have you been?"

They sat in her consultation room for a few minutes and caught each other up on their lives. She was only doing massage as a side gig now, out of her house, having picked up a full-time job with the state after her divorce. "Can't beat the benefits," she said.

And yet she still had time for -- what was it she was into? A martial art, maybe, or was it triathlons? Something intense. She was athletic, and very strong. A wonderful quality in a masseuse.

"Let's get right to it," she said. "Shoulders and legs need attention, same as always?" She led him next door to the treatment room. The massage table, draped with cotton sheets, filled the dim room. New Age music played from a speaker in the corner. "I'll step out while you get ready. And I'll start you on your back this time."

"That's different," he said. "You change up your technique?"

"Sometimes," she replied. "A new pattern I'd like to try."

Nikki closed the door and left him alone to undress. He made sure his phone was off, then put it on the sideboard with his wallet, keys, and the gift certificate. His clothes he folded neatly on the chair. Some people leave their underwear on for a massage, but he liked to be fully naked. He didn't really consider any part of himself off limits, at least not anything he didn't feel the masseuse would consider off limits.

On his back in the near-dark, with the flute music playing, he started untensing right away. Oh, how he needed this.

Nikki knocked on the door and came in. "Temperature feel all right to you?" she asked quietly. "Just fine," he answered.

She began by cradling his head from behind, her strong fingers circling the base of his skull. It was simple, but it touched nerve endings that signaled release. After a few minutes her fingers traced up into his scalp, then down his neck, repositioning his shoulders. It wasn't long before he drifted away, letting her work his arms and hands, followed by legs and feet. Getting him pliant enough for the big work on his back.

"Time to turn over," she said after a while, and she held the sheet up for his privacy. She worked his upper back and shoulders hard -- that had to be her elbow planted in his back, he thought more than once - but that was how he liked it. She was muscular, wiry even, very different from his wife, who was all curves and softness. He found her energy attractive, but hadn't let himself spend much time thinking about it. He drifted off to the ethereal music as she worked his lower back, then his calves, knowing he'd come out of it pummeled but new.

Her voice brought him a little ways back toward the surface. "Your legs are so stiff," she murmured. "Been running a lot?"

"Yes," he answered. "5K training."

"You have nice firm thighs," she said. "This muscle here -- " she traced it with a finger -- "it's really well defined."

"Thanks," he said. He wasn't really sure whether that was the right reply. A part of Nikki's sentence had sounded like a question. She traced that muscle along to his inner thigh, which was a little distracting. Then she moved his legs a little bit apart, which was even more distracting.

Her hands went to his calves, and he tried to shake off the feeling. He'd just misread a moment, that was all.

On his calves she alternated deep strokes with a lighter touch, cycling every few passes back up to his thighs and the curve of his ass. These touches were fingertips, not pressure, not at all relaxing. But very appealing. His body was tuned in to her touch, and his mind indulged in picturing her stroking his warm flesh.

After a while she reached higher. "Can I move this out of the way?" she asked, tugging at the drape covering his ass.

"Sure," he said, his mouth a little dry.

Nikki let it fall to the floor, then oiled up her hands and started working his ass firmly.

"You've got to be sure to stretch all the way through the glutes after your workouts. You shouldn't be tight like this. You'll feel it in your back." Her fingers danced up to his lower back. then lightly trailed back down, along the curve of his ass, down his thigh and all the way to his ankles, leaving off his sensitive feet.

That was not a massage touch. And there it was again, tracing down the other leg, slowly, more fingernails than fingertips.

He felt his cock stirring. It was lodged between his body and the massage table. That's going to be a problem, he thought, if she asks him to turn over again before leaving the room.

Her hands were back on his ass, tracing each cheek, rolling the flesh a little toward his inner thighs. With each pass, she moved his legs just a little farther apart. Then one hand left him to pump more oil, while the other traced circles around his lower back. His cock was fully engaged now, and he was afraid to move at all for fear she would come to her senses and stop.

"Can I try one of my favorite techniques on you?" she asked. And not waiting for an answer, the newly oiled fingers felt their way down the crack of his ass and cupped his sack from behind.

Woah.

"I don't -- I don't know --" he said.

Nikki's fingers teased the tissue-thin flesh. There was no way he could think while she was doing that.

"Not sure about it?" she said. "it's included."

"I don't want -- my wife wouldn't --"

"You didn't read the fine print, did you? Your wife asked for this. It's part of your gift."

"What?" His mind felt pulled three directions at once.

"Here, read it on the certificate if you don't believe me." Nikki stepped away and reached for it. Damn, those fingers, cried his brain, bring them back.

She lifted the gift certificate from the sideboard. He didn't really want to break the spell and raise his head, but she was handing it to him, so he took it. He squinted at the small type under the words "Full 90 Minute Experience": 60 minute Swedish massage, 30 minute (+ more?) sex. Bonus: shower/ steam bath access for recovery.

He stared at it and read it again.

"You have a steam bath?"

"Listen," she said, "if you don't --"

"I'm joking! To cover the fact that I'm speechless." Damn, his wife was... wow.

Wow.

Her fingers were back on his ass. "That's fine," Nikki said softly. This time it was almost a purr. "I don't need you to speak. I do, however, need you to turn back over."

........

To be continued....?