Mortal Kombat- A Wraith's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so." Arran said.

Out of nowhere a ball of ice flew past Noob and extinguished Arran's sword.

"Thank you Little Brother." Noob said to Sub Zero who was standing in the cave entrance.

"No problem."

"Now where were we?" Noob asked Arran.

Arran's fist came straight at Noob's face and he deftly blocked the punch. He moved quickly and started landing blow after blow to Arran's body. Arran managed to back away and ignited a fire ball in his hand. He threw it at Noob who ran up a wall, managing to flip out of the way and the fire ball hit the cave wall, showering them with bits of rock. Noob made a tsking sound and waved a finger at Arran.

"If you're going to bring magic into this, then I get to use mine too."

Noob took a breath and a black smoky clone separated itself from his body and launched itself at Arran, landing solid punches. The clone backed off and Noob took his place. By the time that Noob was done with Arran and had pulled the clone back into himself, Arran lay on the floor, looking like a bloody piece of meat.

Noob knelt down next to Arran.

"You took what's mine, sorcerer." Noob whispered to Arran.

He stood up and his ninjato appeared. He plunged it down toward Arran's chest but Arran managed to roll away at the last minute. He conjured a fire ball and threw it at Noob, who managed to duck, just as Sub Zero plunged his Kori blade into Arran's chest.

The brothers turned when they heard Alia shriek in pain. The fire ball had missed Noob and hit Alia square in the chest. Noob ran to her and pulled her into his arms.

"Oh gods!" Sub Zero ran to her and felt for a pulse and couldn't find one. "I know CPR, lay her flat."

Noob didn't move, he merely stroked Alia's hair and whispered in her ear.

"Bi Han, let me help her!"

"Patience Little Brother," Noob said looking up at Sub Zero.

Sub Zero was about to start yelling again when Alia sucked in a deep breath and opened her eyes. She latched an arm around Noob's neck and buried her face in his chest and sobbed.

"What the hell?" Sub Zero asked confused.

"She's immortal." Noob said, not going into details.

"So am I," they all heard Arran say.

He stood up and pulled Sub Zero's blade out of his chest and lunged at Noob. Sub Zero conjured an ice ball and threw it at Arran freezing him in place. Noob stood up and handed Alia to Sub Zero. He walked over to the frozen Arran and his troll hammer appeared. He hit the frozen man so hard that he broke into a million bloody frozen pieces.

"Come back from that," Noob said stepping on one of the larger pieces.

"I really liked this dress," Alia said fingering the large hole in the front of her dress.

"Gods!" Noob walked over and took her from Sub Zero and hugged her tightly. "I could have lost you."

"Well, you didn't." She smiled at him. "Good thing I'm immortal. Remind me not to question your decisions too much."

"I love you," Noob said quietly, hoping Sub Zero didn't hear.

"I heard that," Sub Zero said with a shit eating grin.

"No making fun Little Brother." Ali told him. "I'd like him to keep saying it too me.

"Fine." He turned away and walked to the entrance of the cave, giving them a bit of privacy.

"I love you too." Alia told Noob. "Thank you for coming."

"You belong to me." Noob said possessively. "He didn't touch you?"

"No." She shook her head. "He wanted too."

"I would have kept him alive and tortured him for a century if he had."

"Oh," she smiled. "That's, um, thank you?"

"You're welcome," he said with a grin.

"Can we go home?"

"Yes." He looked at Sub Zero. "Want me to send you home?"

"I think I'll walk."

"Thank you, Little Brother."

"No problem." He smiled ruefully. "That almost makes up for me owing Raiden."

"We're going to name the baby after you," Noob told him.

"Well, hell! I'd say that makes us even." He came and shook Noobs hand and headed out of the cave.

"I expect you to come and visit," Noob told him.

Sub Zero merely waved a hand as he left. Of course he would come and visit. He would have a nephew soon.

Noob opened a portal to the Netherrealm and he and Alia stepped through.

000

"Do something!" Noob yelled at the priestess who was delivering his son.

He was frustrated that this was taking so long. Alia had been in labor for twenty hours now and he knew she was in agony. She had finally stopped shouting at him and merely held his hand, tears falling down her cheeks.

"These things take time, My Lord."

Noob tried to stand up but Alia had a death grip on his hand. The thing had gone numb some time ago, thankfully. He didn't normally feel pain but her grip was crushing his hand and if she held any tighter he was sure that his hand would be pulverized.

"Here we go," he heard the priestess say as she helped Alia deliver a healthy baby boy.

"He looks human." Noob said to the priestess when she handed him his son. The boy was tiny and pink and had his mother's eyes and hair.

"He is for the most part," she told him.

"For the most part?"

The baby gave a small coo and puffed into black smoke for a second and then settled back into his normal form.

"Whoa. Don't do that when your mother is holding you," he told the boy quietly.

Noob took the baby to the bed and laid him down in his mother's arms. She looked him over, counted his toes, and ran her hands through his soft hair.

"I was hoping he'd have your coloring." Alia told Noob.

"I think he got enough from me," he told her with a grimace.

"You're unhappy." She said.

"No." He lay down next to her and ran a finger over the baby's soft skin. "I'm very happy."

"Kuai Liang," she said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Noob asked.

"Yes."

"Kuai Liang it is. Speaking of my brother he's down stairs."

"Go and show him the baby," Alia said with a yawn.

"I will." He kissed her forehead. "Rest."

Noob took the baby down stairs to the throne room where the entire damn court was waiting with bated breath. A great cheer rose as he walked in with his son. He merely walked to his throne and sat. Drahmin came forward and moved the blanket covering the baby and grimaced.

"What?" Noob asked with a frown.

"He's pink."

"He's mostly human."

"Oh." He laughed. "Congratulations, My Lord."

Noob nodded and Drahmin melted back into the crowd, no doubt heading out to report back to the Oni council. He placed the baby in his brother's arms. Sub Zero smiled and then almost dropped the boy when he turned to smoke for a moment.

"Good gods!" Sub Zero looked up at Noob who merely shrugged. "I'm happy for you Bi Han."

"Thank you." Noob said with a smile.

"You know what you're doing?"

"I changed your diapers," Noob told him loftily.

"Hmm. You truly are happy?"

"Yes."

Noob looked out over the court and smiled a wicked smile. He ruled the Netherrealm like he'd always wanted. He had his queen and his son. And he had his family back. He didn't really wish for any more.