All Comments on 'Mortal Kombat - Smoke Ch. 02'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Curiousreader123Curiousreader123over 10 years ago
Fu*king awesome ....

That's all I want to say ... Oh yea and keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

keep it coming but school comes first.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago
Beautiful story

Love lore, even made up stuff, but I get classes.

You've got an audience that will love your story once it's out, when you've got time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good

This is a very good story. But when are you going to write Chaper 2 of Fear and Loving? We've been waiting ages for an update. Please think about finishing Fear and Loving before carrying on with this story. If you never intended to carry on with Fear and Loving, can you please tell us so, that way I'll know whether to delete it or not off my favourites list.

Either way, I'll still carry on reading Mortal Kombat and any other stories you write, because you are one of my favourite authors on this site. Keep up the good work.

:)

SinSxPerfectionSinSxPerfectionover 10 years ago
amazing

I've been waiting for this chapter, and it's as good as I hoped. I can't wait for chapter 3. And happy holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

These chapters just get better and better. Is there a possibility that we might get Chapter 3 before Christmas? I know you're busy with school and work, but please try and post one. It's terrible having to wait and I'm very impatient. ;)

Referring to what Anon wrote about one of your other stories, (Fear and Loving), and whether there would be a Chapter 2? It would be awesome if you did write it, as I too think it has been left unfinished. Kindasortacrazy, do you think it is unfinished? Is there a chance it will happen?

Kalli_MaKalli_Maover 9 years ago
Wow

I think you are an amazingly talented writer I can't wait to see what happens next. I keep checking back hopping that you have submitted another chapter. I understand the pressures of life making it difficult to continue with creativity, I just wanted to let you know that there are still readers out here supporting you, and looking forward to more of your wonderful work. You are by far one of my favorite authors on here, and I think that you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've read both chapters, and was disappointed that I've gotta wait for the third, since I was infatuated with them, but didn't realize until here that there wasn't more. I'll be waiting anxiously for the continuation of this story, since you've got me hooked!

zetagirlzetagirlalmost 8 years ago
Kindasorta....

Fabulous!!! I truly enjoyed chapters one and two of this story. I hope more will be forthcoming soon. I must admit to being disheartened at seeing the last installment was back in October of 2013 and this is now almost July of 2016. But ever The Optimist I'm keeping hope alive that more will appear soon!😆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous