Mother & Daughter Whore Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,181 Followers

"Well hopefully you will come back here once you're done, what do you think young lady, fancy letting a few older men show you a good time?" said the man in front looking at Alice as he reached forward unobstructed and traced his forefinger along her young slit.

"Ohh," she gasped at his touch and the men smiled at her, "Maybe," she cooed.

The man on Alice's right then reached in with his right hand and hooked all four fingers under the thin piece of elastic running down the left side of her cunt, he lifted it and slid his fingers downwards so that the backs of his fingers were against the lower part of her cunt, the material now away from her.

She looked nervous and looked fleetingly at the man in front of her who smiled then let his eyes fall back to the prize his friend was about to reveal, then she looked to the right at the stranger who's fingers were in her knickers and then ashamedly she looked down between her own legs and watched as her cunt was revealed to the men.

"Oh my, have you ever seen such a pretty little cunt boys," said the man in front as her thong was eased aside.

"Not for a long while Colin," said the man on the far side next to Fiona.

The man in front then reached forward again only this time with no knickers obstructing his middle finger he was to turn his hand over and extend his middle finger out and push it straight between Alice's folds and in to her cunt until his other knuckles pressed against her.

"Oh fuck," Alice sighed.

"Fuck me that's tight, get a feel of that Sid," he said pulling his slick finger out and pushing it straight in to his mouth, "Tastes fucking lovely too."

His mate, Sid curled a finger straight in to her hole and pumped it in and out a few times and agreed with his mate, she was tight and just as tasty as his mate had said she was . The man in front, Colin, then reached forward and crudely hooked two fingers under the elastic of Fiona's thong and with a swift tug to the right she was also exposed.

"Look at that, another fine looking pussy we've got ourselves chaps," Colin said before the man on Fiona's did waste his opportunity to rub her bare pussy and feed her a finger.

"What's it like Russ, looks soaking bloody wet from here!" Colin joked before replacing his finger where his mate Russ's had just been," Hell yeah," he said as his middle finger disappeared with ease, "I think wet is an understatement what says you Russ?" Colin asked laughing with Russ his finger sliding in and out of Fiona.

"I think there might be room in here for one more, wouldn't you say so?" he said looking Fiona in the eyes.

"Yes, I think your right," said Fiona.

"I know I'm right," said Colin as one finger soon became two and Fiona moaned a bit louder as two fingers filled her hole.

Colin then pulled his fingers out and sucked both clean, "Yum very tasty," he said looking at them both and smiling as his friends toyed with both my whores pussies, "You'll stay for one more drink before you leave won't you?" he asked them looking again at both for an answer.

"Yes, mmm, we'll stay for one more," Fiona whimpered as Russ pumped two fingers up her with ease now as her cunt flowed with more juices.

Colin turned to the bar men and shouted over for the same round then turned back to the action and Sid pulled his finger from Alice and rubbed a finger on her clit so that Colin could have another play with her.

Russ and Sid continually fingered and rubbed the clits whilst Colin nipped between both, very little was said between the five of them, low groans and whimpers could be heard occasionally from either Fiona or Alice as fingers filled there holes or their clits were flicked.

I then noticed the young barmen heading from behind the bar with a tray full of drinks and he duly headed for Colin's table. He slid the tray down and started placing the drinks on the table. It took him about twenty seconds to notice what was going on and had a good look himself over Colin's shoulder but didn't say a word.

He took his time clearing the empties from the table making sure he got a good luck at their cunts and faces before disappearing back behind the bar only this time he struggled to tear his eyes from Colin's table.

"Any way Sid," said Russ," are we going to swap so that I can have a have a fiddle with that young bitch before they disappear.

"Yeah no problem bud," he said and got up to move round the opposite side. As they did Colin handed them both a drink which they took and drank whilst he leaned forward and slide two fingers in to each of them and holding his thumb down on both their clits at the same time.

As soon as his mates had got comfy again he pulled out and took a few big swigs of his pint as they got acquainted with a different pussy.

I could see that both of them were getting very worked up now after a good twenty minutes of being fingered by the strangers and both had their eyes shut at this particular moment as it was quite obvious that soon they would orgasm. A text message I sent opened Fiona's eyes and she read it while still being fingered.

I then heard her say, "We have to go, but before we go please make us come on your fingers."

"I'm sure we can do that considering you asked so nicely," Sid said jabbing his two fingers in Fiona that bit harder.

Colin wanting to be involved in making them come as much as his mates pushed a finger into each of them alongside his friends digits, each of my whores now had three fingers in their holes as the men pumped them to orgasm.

Alice came first and turned her head in to Russ's shoulder to stifle her groans as her thighs shook and her young cunt released its self on the fingers of strangers. Fiona followed suit less then a minute later and like Alice she turned her face to Sid but he had other ideas and planted his lips on hers and drove a tongue in her mouth as her juices coated their fingers.

Once finished the fingers all slid out and I could see their glistening wet holes briefly before they pulled their own knickers back across covering their wet violated holes. They got up to leave and all the men said they hoped to see them later.

"Maybe," Fiona said leading Alice off towards the exit.

When I went out a minute or so later I looked at the clock it was nearly nine forty five and I wanted to get at least one more bar in before making them pick their men. And now the ante had been upped in the last bar I had the perfect task for them in the next. As I walked past them I said follow me.

I led them to another boozer another bar that was blasting out dance music and seemed pretty busy now that time was getting on. As we queued to get in behind three other people a group from the second bar passed and shouted out to Fiona and Alice that they were going on to the club and to come down for a good time.

We were soon in the club bar which had a downstairs and an upstairs, I went to the downstairs bar and they followed but hung back and ordered at a different part. After looking round and seeing that the age group in this bar was fairly young I was sure they would have no problem in completing my next task.

I pulled out my phone and text Fiona;

"We're going to be here for thirty minutes and no more, both of you are to suck a cock in this bar, how you do that is up to you but you half an hour,"

Like normal she read the text and passed it on to Alice who didn't look as concerned as she was two hours ago, maybe the alcohol had took effect or maybe she was getting used to be my whore all ready. They downed whatever drinks they'd purchased and quickly ordered two shots each and knocked them back then headed off into the crowds of mostly younger men.

I let them get on their way for a few minutes then moved through the crowd myself slowly stopping whenever I saw them. They weren't being shy that was for sure both openly flirting, touching the lads and not objecting when stray hands felt their arses or their waists. Plenty of conversation was going on then they'd move on in search of cock to suck.

Things seemed to get a bit more promising after about ten minutes when they were stopped at the top of the stairs by two lads, they looked about twenty one or twenty two, both tall at over six foot and with definite gym bodies. They were also very confident and were soon leading my whores off by the waist towards the back corner of the upstairs area.

I skirted around the edge and walked right past where Fiona and Alice now stood, they were along the back wall behind two tall tables with the two big lads in front of them. Surrounding the table were six other lads similar in age and all as muscular.

I made another slow pass of the upstairs and was pleased to see that things had progressed, as it should have considering they had fifteen minutes left to complete. I could see that both Fiona and Alice looked as though they were wanking a cock each as their arms were moving very quickly behind each of the lads. I managed to find a little spot just down the wall against a ledge where I rested my drink and made out I was talking on the phone.

From this angle I could now definitely tell that they were tugging away quickly on what looked like two decent sized boners, I saw Fiona glance at her watch clearly conscious of time and in a flash her hand was soon replaced by her mouth and she resumed the frantic bobbing by bobbing her wet mouth up and down rapidly.

Alice followed suit and I smiled at the sight of them both working hard on them strange cocks, man they sucked like champions, barely even stopping for breath, the lads were loving it, turning back to talk to their friends and high five each other to acknowledge their pulling power.

I looked at my watch, they had less than five minutes to be swallowing come and I didn't think they would do it but a minute later Alice's head recoiled and shot up her lads cock but he held caught her head just in time and held her there whilst he filled her throat. He seemed to be squirting huge amounts down her throat but when she was let go she opened her mouth for him and he laughed.

I saw Fiona lift her head and look across at Alice who was wiping her lips as the lad she sucked tucked his spent meat back in his jeans. Fiona needed to get a move on she only had a minute left and I saw her stick her tongue in to his jap eye and then he bucked and spunked.

Fiona moved her head quickly to cover his pulsating helmet and caught all the rest of his cream and dutifully showed him she'd swallowed it all. They excused themselves and headed towards the toilet but snuck off to the stairs when out of sight ducking down in to the crowd to slip away.

They were waiting outside for me and I led them both over to a doorway, "You left that late whore, thirty seconds later and you'd both be being punished," I told her. "Anyway you've got thirty more minutes to go back to the places we've been and find a lucky man or men, bring them home by eleven thirty and you know what to do when your home don't you whores?" I asked.

"Yes we know owner," they both said.

"I'll be at home in the camera room don't disappoint me or whoever you bring back," I said walking off towards my car leaving them to decide who their victim or victims would be.

I grabbed myself a decent take out on the way home and took up a few cans of larger then chilled out waiting for them to return. I heard a car pull up outside at about eleven seventeen but didn't go and look, I wanted to see who was going to appear on the screen once they walked in the house.

I could hear mumbled voices but not very well so couldn't quite tell what was going to come through the door. I heard heels clicking down the path to the door and then a key opening it up and Fiona came through the door followed by Sid and Russ, Two of the men from the third bar who had already fingered them both. Alice came through the door next followed by Colin the third man from the bar.

Fiona had already taken three bottles of beer from the fridge and handed them out once Alice and Colin were in and the door was closed. She told the men to go through to the lounge and get comfy and they did just that taking their jackets off on the way in and leaving them on the dining room table.

I could now see all the men better in this light and all looked similar in age to Fiona, Colin and Russ were both pretty imposing figures at about five ten but both looked well built, maybe outdoor workers. Sid was smaller and a bit heavier around the waist but still not in bad shape for his age.

Sid slumped down on the armchair leaving the other two to sit either end of the large sofa leaving a space between. Fiona and Alice then began taking off their clothes which caught them a bit by surprise at how forward they were.

"Two people are keen," said Russ, "Not that I'm complaining," he laughed as he watched them both intently as did the other two.

Soon enough both of them were stood in their heels, thongs and bras and the men all complimented them just like men do," Fucking hell you pair are crackers, turn round and show us them sweet arses," said Colin.

Following the request they both turned and wiggled their bums at the three and then bent over to touch their toes at the instruction od Sid," Hold that pose," he said lifting himself out the chair and standing to the side of Alice. He rubbed a hand over small of Alice's back first and then over her arse and felt up both of her cheeks giving them a squeeze each.

He then did the same to Fiona's fuller arse and then came back to Alice and hooked his fingers under the strand of material that was between her arse cheeks and covering her pussy. he lifted it away from her body and pulled it over and hooked it round her left cheek exposing her shaven pussy flaps to the room.

Because Alice was slimmer than Fiona when she was stood like this there was a bigger gap between her thighs so her pussy flaps hung loose, "Close your legs," Colin shouted over," squash your cunt lips together," he said and Alice complied moving her feet as close together as possible and then crossing her feet closing up her cunt lips.

"Would you look at that, it's like a fucking little peach," Colin said.

"you stay just like that missy," Sid said patting her arse then moving over to Fiona and doing exactly the same thing by exposing her lips to the room. Fiona's legs were clamped shut and her lips were already squashed together and protruding out. Like Alice's they were shaved smooth and looked beautiful.

"I think we've got ourselves some prime pussy tonight boys, and believe me its been a long long time<" Sid said.

He sat back down and the men had them stand like that for a good three minutes before they told them to spread their legs shoulder width. Once they had they again looked at their pussies like they'd not seen one in their lifetimes. It was a fantastic sight though, my cock was bulging sat upstairs watching as they made them reach round and spread their arse cheeks and then their lips.

"Look at um look both sodden," said Colin draining his beer and putting it on the side before standing up and approaching them from behind. The next thing they would heard was a zipper as he unzipped and popped his button then pushed his jeans round his ankles.

A hard long skinny eight inches popped out and bounced angrily in front of him, he grasped it and pulled himself a few times then placed a hand two hands on Fiona's hips, he didn't even offer it up before pulling her back and impaling her all the way down his length.

"Holy shittt," she cried as she tried to get her balance by placing her hands on the floor.

Colin showed no concern or consideration for her and began pushing her forwards and backwards up and down his cock," This is what you've wanted all night isn't it you dirty slag?" he said to her continuing to rock her back and forth.

"Yes, yes Colin I want your cock, "she managed to say, "Let me show you a good time Colin," she added.

"You will darling don't worry about that," he said. He then looked to the left at Alice who was still bent over with her hands on the floor and her legs spread. He easily found her open hole and fed two fingers in to her, "You want some cock too missy, you want some older cock in your young cunt do you?" he asked pulling his fingers out and pulling out of Fiona.

He moved behind Alice and like with Fiona he held her hips and pulled her back on to his throbbing wet cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Alice moaned as she was filled to the brim and then rocked back and forth on his pole just like her mother had been moments ago.

"God she's tight boys, how old are you missy," he asked not stopping his pushing and pulling on her.

"Eighteen," she panted.

"Fucking eighteen lads, you here that were fucking some eighteen year old pussy tonight," he said before pulling out and turning to the others , come on boys you got to try this out," he said.

All three were now up on their feet and shedding clothing like it was a race until all three men stood naked behind my two whores.

Russ was packing a very good sized cock, easily eight inches but almost twice the thickness of Colin's, Sid on the other hand was the least well-endowed but still had respectable six and a half in his hand.

Colin stepped out the way and the other two crept in behind Alice and Fiona, Fiona looked up towards Alice at her shriek wondering what the hell it was. Russ had just entered her and I could tell that he had filled and stretched her little hole completely with his size.

Fiona on the other hand had no problems with accommodating Sid's cock and she just took his hammering with ease. Alice on the other hand hadn't stopped grunting and yelping since Russ had entered her and the size of his meat rubbing down the walls of her cunt soon had the desired effect as she came hard and nosily on his cock.

"I'll can still make them come like I did when I was a boy lads," he said chuffed to bits with his dick making a teenager come.

"I should think so with that thing," said Colin laughing.

He'd now walked to the front of them and lifted Fiona up from the bent position and directed his dick in to her mouth, "Come on then show my cock a good time," he told her standing with his hands on the small of his back pushing his groin forward so she could devour as much of his length as possible.

She really went to town on his cock, licking it, sucking it, wanking it, spitting on it, licking his balls. He had the full monty that was for sure and he certainly looked as though he was enjoying it. Sid was almost out of breath so pulled out of Fiona and walked round to Alice and presented her his pussy coated cock.

She reached out and took it in her hand and masturbated him a few times and then swallowed him, sucking nearly all of his cock down her throat with a noisy slurp. Russ took the opportunity to step across and then it was Fiona's turn to cry out as her walls were stretched around Russ's impressive cock.

"That's what I need, that's what I want a big fucking cock in me, yessssss, give it to me big boy, make me fucking come on your big cock," she demanded before being pulled back on to Colin's cock.

Russ seemed to really like being complimented on his cock and he seemed to be fucking Fiona with immense vigour, Fiona was constantly moaning and groaning on Colin's dick and every now and then she'd let out a deep low long groan as his cock hit the right spot.

It seemed to me that she was holding out for as long as possible just so she could feel his big cock in her for longer, but it was apparent it was becoming more of a struggle as her sucking became erratic and her legs were buckling.

She wasn't far off and I think Russ had twigged on to it too and he began to tease her a bit by pulling out and rubbing his cock around her hole and up and down her slit. Fiona was shameless sticking her arse out pushing back trying to locate his helmet so she could fill her greedy cunt again but Russ didn't allow her.

MILowner
MILowner
1,181 Followers