Mother & Daughter Whore Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

"You want to come missy, your close aint you?" he teased bumping his cock in to het entrance then pulling back as she pushed her arse back," Desperate for the big cock aint you?"

"Umm mpphh," she mumbled on Colin's cock and nodded her head at the same time.

Russ again rubbed his meat around her hole and again she unashamedly lurched back trying her hardest to get his thick cock in her, he laughed at her blatant actions and then moved away and went back behind Alice and fed his thick cock back in to her.

"Oh shit, not you again," she cried looking back at the smirking Russ before Sid pulled her mouth back round his cock and she was double ended. I saw Fiona tilt her head slightly so that she could try and see Alice, jealous that she was crammed full of the biggest cock in the room, not only that she'd already come on it once and here she was getting fucked hard towards another.

Fiona heard her daughter a few minutes later lift her head from Sid's cock and cry out that she was coming again as Russ rammed his length home and held her by the slender waist as her legs trembled underneath her. it was a good job she was holding herself up with a hand on Sid's cock and one on his thigh.

At a similar time Colin pushed Fiona off his cock and she immediately looked left in envy at her daughter coming down from orgasm still speared by Russ's magnificent tool. She'd just have to wait a while longer for Russ's cock as Colin pushed inside her again and she let out a appreciative moan thankful for something bigger than Sid's offering inside her.

I watched her intently just as she was watching her daughter hogging the big cock for herself and even though she was taking it hard from Colin she'd sorted her stance so that she had one hand resting on the wall and half turned towards Alice so she could see. Her eyes never left Russ's pistoling groin as she openly licked her lips biding her time.

Sid swapped with Alice after a while and rather than having her pussy stretched by his girth it was the turn of her pretty mouth to now be stretched and abused by his cock. She gagged almost immediately as she felt Russ lower her head slowly downwards.

He let her head go when he heard her gag and she shot up for air gasping for air and spitting saliva everywhere. Once she'd caught her breath she willingly took him back in her mouth only this time he didn't hold her head, she sucked him like a seasoned pro even taking his big heavy balls in her small mouth.

Sid then announced he was going to come and a moment later he filled Alice's young pussy, I smiled upstairs knowing that she'd crossed a certain line now; other than Nigel's come and mine this was the first time a total stranger had come in her, a total stranger twenty plus years her senior who she'd picked up with her mother.

Alice's journey as my whore was now well under way as she continued sucking Russ's cock with Sid's hot come swimming in to her body.

He pulled out and sat himself down in the armchair spent. Russ then led Alice to the sofa and I imagined it came as welcome relief considering she'd been bent over on her feet being fucked for half an hour already.

He sat down and pulled Alice towards him and told her to climb aboard with a smirk on his face, she lifted her left leg over him and then reached under to grasp his cock and guide it easily in to her come filled greasy pussy.

"Ohh goooood," she moaned as her lips stretched around his helmet again and filled her as she lowered herself.

"Fucking hell Sidney, you dumped a good load in here didn't your mate," Russ said looking over at Sid," I can feel your hot mess on my cock," he laughed.

"I aint shot a load like that for a long time Russ, bloody needed it too," he laughed as did Colin who was still giving Fiona a damn hard shafting up against the wall. She was now doubled over with both hands on the floor and her head almost between her ankles. Her right shoulder was up against the wall for support as Colin savagely fucked her.

Colin's demeanour had seemed to change and he was now slamming hard in to Fiona and calling her every derogatory name in the dictionary every time his cock bottomed out in her pussy.

"Take my cock you dirty cunt," he spat thrusting hard in to her and her moans turned for appreciative sounds to cries of a woman having her pussy fucked really hard. The other two actually looked over just to see what the hell Colin was doing to her as a high pitched squeal left her mouth as she struggled to stay on her feet.

I loved seeing Fiona being fucked hard in this way, up against a wall bent at the waist and vulnerable, her holes at the mercy of whomever id chosen to do her.

"Fuck me Colin you're really hammering that slut," said Sid.

"Fuck, in, teasing, cunt, needs, it, hard, and, rough, don't, you, slut," he said a word on every deep thrust.

"Yessssss, yesssss, I need, it hard!" she shouted, "I need rough sex," she squealed, "Make, meeee, oh god yessss, make me pleassseeee, make me commmmmeeeeee, "she begged," Please, please, pleaseeeeee fuck me harder," she urged Colin who struggled to give her any more than he was giving.

But it was just enough for Fiona as she screamed loudly once more and pushed back with such ferocity that it almost made Colin fall over. She was impaled as deep as possible on his meat and with her thighs clamped firmly shut she lost her juice over his dick in a long noisy display of orgasmic lust.

Once she'd finished coming her thighs parted slightly and Colin pulled his cock out with a noisy squelch. Her cunt juice flowed freely from her gaping hole and the backs of her thighs were soon slick with her own sweet liquid.

She stayed bent leaning against the wall, huffing and puffing and whimpering from such a hard fuck and huge orgasm. But she wasn't left alone for long as Russ's voice made her look over instantly.

"Get over here then slut, this is what you really want isn't it," he said heaving Alice off and placing her on the sofa beside him so that he could wobble his slimy cock around taunting Fiona with it.

She straightened herself up awkwardly, her back obviously sore from being bent over for nearly an hour, her calves burning and sore from supporting her against the violent thrusts she'd taken over the last hour.

She looked hungrily at Russ's huge thick pole and licked her lips, "Yes, I want that big cock," she said unashamedly as she crossed the room towards him and stepped past her daughter so that she was in front of Russ. She then turned her back on him and sat backwards until she felt the head of his cock.

Expertly she pushed back working her soaking slit over his helmet once, twice, three times applying downward pressure each time slowly as she worked his impressive tool between her folds, "Ohh yesss, there it is," she said and lowered herself straight down an inch and then stopped before rotating her hips on his helmet.

"Fuck yes, a nice big fat helmet," she cooed in wanton appreciation for his size girth.

This was the difference between Fiona and Alice, Fiona two years in to being my whore had begun to need and want big cocks and hard fucking, she appreciated cock of any length but craved big cock that filled her. Alice on the other hand was just starting out so she just took the cock, her desire and need wasn't as strong as Fiona's. But it would grow over time just as her mothers had.

Fiona savoured Russ's wide mushroomed dome for a good minute by just holding herself on it, lodged snuggly in her opening to her pussy where her most sensitive area was, the slight bobbing she was doing and I mean only millimetres would be just enough friction to feel his helmet rubbing her inner walls at the opening.

Fresh from having only just come and being at the peak of sensitivity she came again, "Urgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she grunted and clamped her thighs squeezing his helmet in the entrance to her hole. Although it wasn't a massive long orgasm like the one she'd just had it somehow seemed like a much more animalistic orgasm.

Probably because she'd literally just come from the sheer pleasure of sitting on such a fat cock and Fiona's need for it and no that she had it had tipped her over the edge in the filthiest way possible. "Fuck me I'm such a slut for big cock," she announced crudely and then sunk herself slowly down Russ's complete length.

She stopped only when her body was against his groin bone and then she leaned back and placed her hands on his chest and lifted her feet onto his thighs. She splayed her legs wide showing Sidney and Colin her well stretched cunt, her pussy lips were pulled wide around his girth and her clitoris had been uncovered and stood proud, red and swollen, engorged.

Both Colin and Sidney leered at her and called her a whore, Colin was still hard and Sid had stirred back to life now from watching her display and he was wanking his stubby cock back to hardness. Colin then pulled Alice off the sofa and pushed her aside so that he could climb up beside them and once he had he grabbed Fiona's head and pulled her sideways on to his meat.

"Ummpphhh," she moaned as Colin's cock filled her throat. She didn't stop bouncing on Russ's huge cock; she barely even missed a beat. It certainly wasn't the first time Fiona had been made to suck cock and ride cock so holding her rhythm was easy.

Sid looked beating his cock faster as it grew back to its full six or so inches, his eyes locked on Fiona's now execrated display. She'd got what she wanted eventually Russ's fat prick at the mercy of her wanton pussy and her mouth full of Colin's meat. She wasn't going to waste such an opportunity and she was making it evident that she fucked and sucked the best.

Sid now fully erect stood up and Alice turned to him expecting him to grab her for some sort of use but he walked past her and somehow climbed up on the arm of the chair on the opposite side of Fiona. She lifted her head from Colin's cock and turned to look at Sid. A victorious slutty grin crossed her face as she watched him get his balance then push his cock towards her.

She now had all three cocks round her whilst Alice looked on; an unmistakable look of envy and jealousy etched across her face at her mother as she hogged all the cock.

"Ohh yes all three at once," Fiona cooed and reached out to Colin's cock to masturbate whilst lowering her mouth to Sid's. "Ummpphhh," she moaned again sucking him deep down her throat.

Fiona shamelessly hogged all three cocks for the next ten minutes whilst Alice sat glumly on the armchair looking on at how a real slut dealt with three strange cocks, and the look of jealousy became even more obvious when Fiona began coming like the slut she'd been turned into all over Russ's huge cock.

After screaming the house down during her almighty release moments ago so did nothing more than heave herself up and down that fat cock four times hard and fast and then her body convulsed and she had another hard orgasm totally unashamed of how slutty she looked.

"Oh your real nasty you are aint you bitch?" Colin said pulling her head round to his cock as she began riding Russ's now very well lubricated pole.

"The nasiest slut," she said before swallowing his cock.

She sucked Colin's cock fast swallowing his meat until his cock head made her gag and then she'd pull back to his tip and swallow it again, she did this five times then swung to the opposite side and repeated the same action on Sid's smaller cock. Before his cock hit her throat she managed to touch his pubes with her nose taking his whole cock in her throat.

She repeated this three times each before Russ stopped her riding his cock and heaved her off throwing her left in to Colin who wasted no time what so ever in falling down on top of her and pushing her legs back behind her head. Fiona's didn't have to wait long for her vacant cunt to be filled as Colin easily slid his cock in to her and her deep groan of approval filled the room.

"Get over here slut," Russ said to Alice waggling his finger in her direction.

Alice didn't need asking twice, she almost ran over to him such was her need for some cock after being denied it by her greedy mother for the last ten to fifteen minutes.

As she approached and instinctively went to climb aboard Russ he reached up and grabbed her by the back of the head and before she even had time to stop or protest he had forced his cock passed her lips and stretched her mouth wide.

I could see on the camera Alice's eyes wide open almost in a look of shock and horror at the invasion of his meat. Her cheeks sucked in and her nose flared as she tried to get in oxygen, the girth of Russ made it impossible to breathe through her mouth.

I had a sneaky suspicion that it wasn't just the fat cock brutally shoved in her mouth that had made her look horrified but in actually fact she'd just watched her mother ride the cock for over twenty minutes in which time she'd come twice on it.

"That's it bitch taste your mates pussy juice, clean her off my cock," Russ laughed as he held her head and lifted it up and down as far as her small mouth would allow before she chocked.

Sid stepped down off the sofa and picked Alice up off her hunches and filled her cunt from behind and for the next five minutes she was fucked at both ends. In the meantime Colin had panted that he was going to come and under Fiona instruction he was about to fill her hungry hole.

"Come on big boy give me that lovely spunk," she coaxed him until he could hold back no more and filled Fiona up. "Oh yes I love strangers hot sperm in my cunt," she said woth her eyes closed savouring the feeling of yet more strange spunk flooding her hole.

Once drained Colin pulled her up so that she could clean the rest off his cock, "Hummm you taste wonderful," she said cleaning his helmet, shaft and balls. Hearing and seeing their mate beside them tipped poor Sid over the edge again and he filled Alice with his second load of the night.

No sooner had his floppy cock fell from her sticky hole was it being filled and stretched by Russ's thick length, "I need to come real bad young lady, ride me, I've got a real big load for you," he said to her starting her off by holding her hips and then falling back against the sofa as she took up the same rhythm.

Russ was trying his hardest not to come and his face gradually grew in to a tight grimace and he started to groan louder just as Fiona had when her orgasm boiled up. "God you little slag, that's it ride me harder I'm gonna blow," he grunted.

Alice fucked him harder bouncing her young tight pussy up and down his huge cock that was stretching her wide and from her own facial expressions and moans she too was on the brink already.

"That's it, that's it just like that. Arrghhhhh," he shouted and pulled her down on his cock impaling her completely with eight plus inches of hard thick meat that was now pulsating and in spasm in her small young pussy.

As come flooded her hole and the extra sensations of his dick pulsating was too much for Alice and she came at the same time as the stranger in her pussy. "Oh, my, gooooooddddd," she screamed as her body trembled and squeezed his cock dry.

It took them both about a minute to recover and then Alice lifted herself up and stood hovering above Russ's cock, her cunt lips were wide, gaping open and hanging wide from being so well stretched and then obscenely thick semen began dropping out of her cunt on to his helmet and shaft.

There wasn't much telling who's was who's now, Sid's had only just been dumped in her less than five minutes before Russ unloaded. There was a hell of a lot of the stuff though and it dribbled from her in a steady stream until she stepped away letting it break off on his thigh.

I then watched in proud amazement as Fiona crawled over the sofa and began licking the come from his thigh all the way up his leg until she found his balls. She sucked and licked them clean then worked her way up his shaft, making sure all of the come was sucked up before moving to his helmet.

She spent a good five minutes cleaning Russ's cock as it wilted to a flop on his thigh at which point she left him alone.

All of them sat in silence coming down off their sexual exertions, the silence was eventually broken by Colin who had got up to get his phone and was calling a cab. Twenty minutes later the men were leaving armed with Fiona and Alice's mobile numbers for a possible repeat session.

Once they were gone I came down and had them both suck my dick until I spunked over both their faces.

"You two are a wonderful whore team," I said and left them on their knees.

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers