All Comments on 'Mother And I Go To New York City'

by billinhr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There is a DIfference

Between erotica and filth,this is filth,get a dictionary and look up the word erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a waste of time!

I didn't waste my time reading the whole story...if you can call it a story. Nothing erotic about it.

wbamwbamover 16 years ago
Tire of Anonymous

I LIKE this story.

Why bother with negative comments.

Everyone reading stories posted here are interested in erotic writing.

Some may hit a hot button and others not.

Very interesting how often the poster named anonymous, from many different areas, is so willing to offer negative comments.

I would like to see a story anonymous makes with an effort to write.

Instead of the boring norm these anonymous folks make as they make negative, and frequently stupid, comments about writers efforts.

wbam

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pure garbage

how old is this "writer"? please remove this story. It will only take down the level of erotica on your site which i admire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

Forget the holier than thou reviewers. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
forget the idiots

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking, you're a gifted writer. The idiots who call this "filth" should get a load of some of the other stories in this category of son into mom sex. A boy shoving his stiff young prick up his mother's mommy-cunt is true erotica, the finest there is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Although I done have a son,I find this story very very HOT!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous