Mother Becomes Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I'm to show you how to let a woman in... how to let her take you, do you understand?"

"Yes mommy..." he breathed softly.

"It can hurt a little at first, because your little boy pussy is so tight and delicate, but I'm going to go slowly. Oh, I love you so much, my wonderful, beautiful boy".

"It's ok mommy, I trust you... I want it to be you" he replied, his love for her clear in his voice. "And it's what it's for isn't it? My... my pussy... so it can't be too bad?"

Stephanie smiled warmly down at him. "Yes, that's right pet, and I'm going to put a little lubricant on you again to help make sure I don't hurt you, there we go." Stephanie reached for the lubricant, rubbing the rim of his anus softly with one finger, the crinkled skin glistening. As she leant down, kneeling before him, her robe had come untied to the waist, her breasts standing proud on her chest, her nipples hard, stiff, pointing out, more from her desire than their exposure to the air.

"Now sweetheart, I'm just going to put one finger inside of you, all right? Just relax and stay open for me baby."

Beneath her Matti pulled more on his buttocks, spreading his virgin anus as much as he could for her. Stephanie could already tell from the soft noises he made as she gently stroked the rim of his anus that he possesed a remarkably sensitive opening, and he would go on to serve a woman very well with it. Very slowly and gently she began to push her finger into him, first to the first knuckle, then the middle joint, and finally all the way in. He moaned a little,

"Mommy, it feels good, but tight too..."

"I know baby" she reassured him, "just try to relax for me."

"It doesnt hurt mommy, it feels... it feels good..."

He squeezes his muscles around her, and her finger was drawn deeper inside.

"Good baby, oh, you're doing so good, what a good sweet baby boy you are for mommy," Stephanie praised him, her finger now fully inside his sweet young bottom. "Now baby, I'm just going to finger you a little, to get you ready for more. I'll move my finger in and out of you, in and out, can you feel how I'm fucking you, opening up your little rectum? Doesn't that feel good? This is what you were made for, my sweet son."

"Oh yess.... yesss moommmyyy... " he hissed between clenched teeth, "so good mommy."

Matti began to moan softly, and his mother observed that pre come was now leaking readily from his penis. His anus had relaxed around her finger so quickly, and she was impressed at how tight, yet how accomodating his little bottom was. He gave another low moan as he felt a second finger press against the entrance to his body, then slip easily inside to join the first. Stephanie murmured, gazing down at the soft pink flesh engulfing her fingers, thinking again how lucky she was to be a mother to a son in this new enlightened era, how proud she was to be the first to use this beautiful boy. She clenched her own thighs together, aware of her own juices trickling down them in anticipation, it being all she could do to resist donning a strap-on, flipping him on to his front, and thrusting deep in to his bowels.

"Good boy, mommy's beautiful baby boy, such a sweet, warm, velvety pussy you have. Some very lucky Woman is going to find it hard to keep out of there. Oh you look so good around mommy's fingers" she praised him, gently opening him up. "Now I think you're relaxed enough for me to be able to examine you sweetheart. I'm going to need you to shuffle your bottom down to the end of the bed for me."

Stephanie withdrew her fingers gently from her sons hole, gratified to hear the soft moan of disappointment from his lips as she left him empty, knowing how much he would enjoy her being inside of him later.

"That's it sweetheart, move down to the edge of the bed, your bottom right at the end, and keep your legs nice and high and apart for mommy." she instructed him, as he obeyed her. She picked up the next instrument she would, need, holding the shiny metal device in her hand for him to see. "This is called a speculum my love. I'm going to slide it up in to your bottom, then these bills open up, and keep you nice and open so mommy can examine you properly. After that, I'm going to put my fingers back inside you and we'll check your prostate to make sure it's nice and healthy. That's a very important thing to do, and from now on something we will be doing regularly. A bottom that is being used nice and often will need regular check-ups anyway, so you'll soon get used to it my darling."

Stephanie knelt down on the floor at the foot of the bed, making a mental note that she ought to purchase a gynelogical bed with stirrups now that her son would need to be examined in this position frequently. She instructed her son to spread his buttocks apart again with his hands, then brought the lubricated instrument up to his opening. She told him to bear down, pushing firmly against his entrance as he did, the curced metal blades of the speculum sliding easily up in to his body, eliciting a gasp from him. Once it was fully inserted, Stephanie began to open the bill of the instrument, causing her son's virgin rectum and anus to widen for her. She glanced up at her son's face; he was blushing a deep shade of red, and no wonder, he couldn't be any further exposed than he was now. Returning her gaze to between his buttocks, she took a small pen torch and shone the beam up inside her son's opening, checking the walls of his young pussy for any bumps or lesions. She was pleased to see that his passage looked smooth and healthy, and able to take the cock she would shortly be sliding deep inside of it.

"There's a good boy," she said to him warmly as she carefully removed the speculum from his rectum. "Now mommy is going to slide two fingers back up in to you. I'm going to massage your prostate, and make sure it doesn't feel enlarged. Then you're going to be a good boy, and not be embarrassed and stroke your beautiful penis whilst mommy fingers your sweet little hole and massages your prostate. I need to feel that your body, and especially your bottom, reacts the way it should when you climax."

Stephanie had decided quite deliberatly to have him masturbate himself whilst she fingered him. As much as she desired to wrap her warm hand around his throbbing erection, she knew that it would be far more embarrassing for him to have to do it himself, and it was important he was reminded of his place beneath her, and all other women.

Bringing two fingers up to his anus, she pressed firmly with the pads of her fingertips, and his well lubed bottom eagerly accepted them. She sighed with pleasure as her fingers slid deep in to his rectum, curving up to find the firmness of his prostate. Matti had his eyes closed, and murmured something inaudible, followed by a soft moan as she pressed against the sensitive spot. Stephanie pressed and massaged, feeling no abnormalities, her son as perfect here as he was everywhere else.

"Now Matti, take your penis in your hand, masturbate for mommy, there's a good boy" she said softly. Blushing again, after a moment's hesitation, he moved his hand to his erection, wrapping his fist around it. As he slowly began to slide his hand up and down his shaft, a trail of pre-come stretched from the head down to his belly. Neither spoke, and the only sound was his breathing, as mother and son moved in unison; her fingers skillfully massaging his prostate, his own hand moving up and down his cock.

"That's it my love, such a good boy, go a little faster for mommy. Now tell me before you come, there's my good baby."

Stephanie began to finger him a little faster, and with her other hand cupped his scrotum, massaging and pulling at his testicles. Matti's breathing was coming hard now, his hand almost a blur as he masturbated, and she felt his anus begin to quiver, and his scrotum tighten.

"I'm... I'm going to come mommy," he moaned.

"Good boy, come on, come for mommy, that's my darling," Stephanie answered, now furiously pumpig her fingers in and out of his hole, twisting them as she did, squeezing his scrotum, "show mommy what a good boy your are, and how much you want her."

With a cry, Matti arched his back, and Stephanie felt his anus clamp tight around her fingers. He came, his seed spurting from his cock on to his belly, and on to his hands as he continued to milk himself dry.

"That's it darling, get it all out," she cooed, his anus pulsating around her fingers. "Oh you have done well, and your bottom gets so nice and tight when you come."

She withdrew her fingers from him, and he let his legs fall against the bed, panting. Stephanie reached for a cloth, and cleaned his come from his stomach, smiling down at him. Done, she stood and walked to her dresser, opening the top drawer and bringing out her smallest strap-on; her training Share. She paused a moment to untie the belt of her robe, removing it and placing it over the chair by her dresser, before turning and walking back towards her son.

Matti could only gaze at her speechless. The woman before him was flawless; her long chesnut hair flowing down past her shoulders, her large breasts sitting high on her chest, firm and full. Beneath her belly, the soft pink cotton of her knickers clearly outlined the shape of her sex, the material dimpling slightly in to the crease between her labia. She moved towards him, and he watched mesmerised, as she sat beside him on the bed. Had he imagined the damp spot between her thighs? She was so close to him, and he suddenly had an overwhelming desire to take her in his mouth, to taste her, to worship her.

Stephanie smiled, sure she could read his thoughts, knowing there would be plenty of time for all that. She caressed his hair with one hand, smiling down at him.

"Now then baby, you took both my fingers so well, but a woman is going to want you to demonstrate your love for, and submission to, her by letting her all the way in, with a dildo." She lifted the Share up with her other hand, holding it in front of him, indicating the pony stub at the base. "This part goes inside Mommy, and this," she stroked the shaft of the dildo, "this is for you my love. Now, I want you to turn around for me honey, on your knees, and bend forwards to your chest is against the bed.

Matti nodded, turning over on to his knees, then lowering his chest and shoulders to the mattress. This had the result of his back arching, and his small firm bottom being raised up high. He knew what was going to happen now, He had seen the diagrams, had the lectures, seen the videos, but still the anticipation raced through him of the unknown.

"It looks so big mommy..."

He could hear the soft whisper of his mother sliding her knickers down over her hips; he could not see her, but he knew she was now naked. A soft moan from her told him that she was slipping the pony stub up inside of her. He hoped that maybe if he continued to be a good boy, and pleased her, she might permit him to see her naked. His thoughts were interrupted by her reply,

"Yes, baby, I know, it is big and it will feel tight inside you at first, but just think about how much pleasure you're giving me. How it's important you're nice and stretched and full so you can fully appreciate the reason nature blessed you with such a wonderful bottom, and a mother that loves you." She climbed up behind him on the bed, positioning herself kneeling between his parted legs. "Reach back and part your buttocks for me pet. That's good baby, very good relax and stay open, hold yourself nice wide for me, that's it. Oh, your bottom is just so tight, so beautiful, I just need to be inside you."

Beneath her Matti groaned as he felt her bring the head of the dildo up, pressing it firmly against his exposed hole, her hands moving to his hips, holding him against her.

"I love you mommy..." he murmured softly.

"And mommy loves you!" Stephanie replied, and with that, she pull his hips firmly back towards her, while pushing her own hips forward so that the dildo began to sink in. Matti groaned as his anus briefly resisted, then suddenly the dildo pushed through and sank deep in to his rectum in one glide. Stephanie murmured encouragment, shushing him as she slowly but firmly brought her hips towards his, the shaft disappearing between his buttocks, until at last her mons pressed against him. Stephanie looked down and see her son's tight boy hole wrapped around her dildo. At that moment, as the last inch slid in to him, he cried out, stretched open and so full with her, and then, she began to fuck him, to fuck her baby boy, opening up his sweet pussy.

Stephanie had thought her son looked beautiful before, with his small, soft pink anus tightly closed, but now, open, spread around her, it was magnificent. Beneath them both, her boy's thick erection swung back and forth as she slid in and out of him.

"There we go, that's mommy's good little baby boy, move with mommy, that's it, use the full length darling. I want the head to be right at your entrance before I push back in, don't waste an inch my darling." She spoke, as she made love to him. "Can you feel how I'm working deep into you baby? Mmm, that's it, let Mommy in."

Stephanie pulled his hips forcefully back onto the dildo, then slowly withdrew, until the bulbous head of the dildo was pressing behind his anus, before thrusting back in to him. By now, he had begun to moan each time she pushed back inside his bowels. As he felt his virgin body opening up, Matti knew it was a feeling he would come to crave, and was so grateful to have been born a boy, to be able to serve in such a way. As their pace increased he releaed his buttocks, no longer needing to hold them open for his mother, instead needing them to keep balance as she began to push deeper in to him.

"Yes mommy, oh mommy, you feel so big, I feel so full, it feels so good."

He was now rocking with his mother without encouragement, moving forward as she moved back, then arching his hips and pushing back to meet her thrusts.

Stephanie's groin felt as if it was on fire, her sex dripping juices down her thighs. "Oh darling, do you want Mommy to keep on fucking you? Tell me you want it, tell Mommy how good it feels".

Matti reached back with one hand beneath his belly, past his throbbing genitals, and explored with his fingers the place where they were joined together. He could feel the heat of her vuvla and his pussy, feel the soft hairs of her sex brushing his fingertips at the depth of each thrust forward.

"I want it mommy, please dont stop, please mommy... use my pussy mommy... use my boy pussy."

"Oh my boy! my dear, good, sweet boy, you make me so happy," Stephanie exclaimed. She reached around the front of him with one hand, finding his stiff penis, and began to masturbate him furiously, loving the pulsing heat of him, loving the wet stickiness of his erection in my hand.

"Come now for mommy baby. I want you to come with me inside you, come for me, my love. Just let go, let it happen, let everything explode out of you."

Beneath her, Matti cried out as she thrust deep inside, pressing his prostate, and he spasmed in your hand. She tightened her grip on him, feeling him throb, shooting his come on to the sheets, spasming in time to her thrusts as she forced it out of him.

"That's my wonderful, good, clever little boy. Such a good boy" Stephanie purred, stroking her son's penis, milking the last of the fluid out of him. "Wasn't that a lovely big orgasm? That's because mommy is inside of you. Everything feels better when your lovely little bottom has a woman inside of it. But it is very important to remember darling, you have no rights to such pleasure, you had such a lovely climax because mommy gave it to you, mommy let you have it. It is essential though my beautiful baby boy, that the woman experiences her pleasure too, after all that is the main reason for sex. But then, you understand that, don't you, being such a good, well behaved little boy? I'm going to teach you how to use your handsome body to make women happy, and give them such pleasure. Now sometimes you might be tired, or not in the mood, or your bottom might be a little sore, but you will always submit to a woman's desires, is that clear my pet? Her pleasure and needs outweigh yours at all times."

"Yes mommy, I understand", Matti murmured, his breathing still quick, his anus still visibly pulsing around Stephanie's shaft.

"Of course you do, you're a very good boy. Mommy's little angel," Stephanie replied soothingly, "And a good boy like you would always want to be nice to his mother wouldn't he? Show how grateful he is to her?"

"Yes mommy, of course, I love you so much" Matti answered, breathlessly.

Stephanie moved her hands back to the young boy's hips, sliding him forward along the length of the glistening shaft. As the head appeared at his entrance, anus wrapped around it, she moved him back towards her, arching her hips forward to meet him, the motion causing the shaft to rub deliciously along her clitoris. A thrill shot up through her body, as she moved him back and forth along the strap-on in time to her own body.

"That's it, there's a good boy, move your hips, press your bottom up... mmmm... my darling, that's it, don't be passive, respond to mommy, work with mommy..." Stephanie instructed, the electricity between her thighs overwhelming, "that's it, oh yes... that's it my love... oh mommy is going to come... come inside her little boy's bottom... ohhh yesss..."

With one last deep thrust, she drove in to Matti's pale young body, pulling his firm buttocks hard against her belly, a wave of pleasure rolling over her as she climaxed, her body pulsating around the dildo that connected them together, mother to son, teacher to pupil, Woman to boy. With a groan of sheer pleasure she leaned forwards, resting upon his back, the soft flesh of her belly and breasts upon his spine, and wrapped her arms around him. She moved, gently rolling him with her until they lay on their sides atop the bed, spooning, the son perfectly contained in his mother's embrace, the dildo connecting their most sacred places like a lifeline. Stephanie kissed the top of her child's head, one arm wrapped around his chest, the other dropping between his thighs to gently cradle his genitals, lovingly brushing her thumbs over his testicles, the delicate flesh warm in her hand.

"You did very well my darling", she whispered to him, her voice full of love and pride, "my little boy is a virgin no more. I love you sweetie. Was that nice?"

"I love you too mommy" he replied, dreamily. "It felt amazing, it feels so... natural for you to be inside me."

"I know my love. You'll soon begin to feel empty whenever a woman is not using you, but that's only because you're so perfect when offering yourself up to her, when you're fulfilling her needs and desires." Stephanie giggled, and give her hips a wiggle, moving the shaft buried inside his young bottom, "who'd have thought that my handsome little boy had such a beautiful bottom hidden away down there all this time?"

Matti blushed and Stephanie giggle again, kissing him on his head and squeezing him tight. "Are you ready for the next part of your training sweetheart? I'm going to show you how to worship a woman's vulva and anus with your mouth. You'd like that wouldn't you, to kiss and lick mommy there? It's ok, don't be shy, it makes mommy very pleased for you to find her beautiful."

"Yes mommy," Matti replied, blushing deep red, and thankful to be facing away from her, "I would like that."

"There's my darling boy".

Stephanie kissed her son on his head, the slowly she withdrew her dildo from him. She smiled to herself as he gave a low groan as she slid out of his rectum, leaving him feeling empty. Reaching down to pull the stub end of the shaft from out of her own sex, she lay back, propping herself up on her elbows, thighs spread, knees bent, exposing the damp matted hair, and swollen, puffy labia between her legs. She indicated for him to move between her legs, kneeling on the mattress, then slowly guided him down on to all fours, his face mere inches from her pussy. He gave a soft gasp at his first sight of her perfect womanhood, and his erection visibly throbbed.