Mother Becomes Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had purposely positioned them both, so that as he knelt forwards, she had a perfect view of his backside in the mirror on the wall at the bottom of the bed. Of his genitals hanging between his thighs, of his pert, round bottom, and the deep pink of his anus nestled within his buttocks.

"Now sweetheart, I want you to start slow, with nice long licks from my anus, across my perineum, up between my labia, and ending here, at my clitoris. Then I'm going to have you concentrate on each area in turn; my anus, my vagina, and my clitoris. I just know you're going to be a natural, and you do so want to make mommy feel good don't you?"

Close to, Matti could feel the heat of his mother's sex, and her heady scent increased his arousal. He felt her fingers grab hold of his hair gently, pulling his mouth against her. Eagerly, he sealed his mouth to her sex and pressed his tongue to her; a long slow lick up between her lips, taking in his first taste of a woman.

Stephanie gave a long gutteral moan, and put her hand on the top of his head.

"Good boy, nice and slow, make mommy feel nice."

She could tell it took an effort for him to control himself, but he did as he was commanded. He began to lick along the outside of her labia, starting at her perineum, continuing up to the hood of her clitoris, the sensitive engorged bud beneath throbbing. All the while, his own erection continued to throb unabated, his desire clear. After a few minutes, Stephanie gave the top of his head a gentle push downwards, lifting her knees higher towards her chest as she did so. Her clever little boy knew what she wanted, and she tilted her head back, gasping with pleasure as his pointed tongue found the rim of her anus.

"Oh yes baby, that's it, right there. Show mommy how much you love her, press your tounge in to me, oh yes, that's it! Now, tease the rim, ooohhh, such a clever little boy..."

Over the next few minutes she said very little, just the occasional moan and the odd word of praise for him. She moved her hand from his head, and began to lazily rub her erect little clitoris in slow circles, his clever tongue probing, teasing, and licking her anus. She had wanted him to spend much longer worshipping her with his mouth, but she was growing impatient, her arousal by now so great. Taking his head in both hands she pulled him upwards, drawing her hard against her clitoris. Instinctively, he responded to her.

The feeling was exquisite. As Matti drew her stiff clitoris in to his mouth, she looked down the length of his body, focussing on the reflection of his anus in the mirror. The small dark hole drew her gaze, and she uttered a deep gutteral moan from within. She knew that she should spend the first few days with the training dildo, that she should allow his bottom to become accustomed to being taken before she progressed to a full-size cock, but equally she knew she wouldn't be able to wait. A fire was building within her, and she wanted nothing more than to drive deep in to her young son's exposed, vulnerable anus. She wanted his rectum to be filled with her thick shaft, for his body to quake with pleasure as she rode him. She wanted to leave him red, and sore, and gaping open, so that he was certain beyone doubt what that soft little opening was for. As these thoughts flooded her mind, and Matti sucked at her clitoris, she came suddenly, loudly, gripping his head in both hands and pulling him hard against her hungry body, soaking his face with her juices, crying out in ecstasy as she climaxed.

"Oh my darling, oh my that was so wonderful, so intense! That's it, lick up my juices, oooh, careful my clitoris is very sensitive. Mmm... that's it".

Stephanie gave a deep sigh of satisfaction, looking down with pride at her son. She beckoned him to move up the bed and lie beside her, and then, rolled over to straddle him. She knelt either side of his chest, lowering her bottom down so she was sitting on his belly, her hot, wet sex pressing against his flesh.

"My love, mommy loves you so much. You arouse her so much. I was going to go slow with you, with your tender little bottom, but, I just can't baby. I need to have you, deep, hard. I want to spread your little pussy wide, and fill every inch of your wonderful bottom."

As she spoke she lifted her bottom a little, moving back slightly so she was just above his groin. Reaching behind her, Stephanie grasped his erection, pulling it up towards her vulva. She lowered herself a little so the head of his penis was pressing just between her labia, her soft curls on his skin, able to feel the heat and wetness of her. She giggled a little at the look that came across his face.

"Not yet my darling, not yet. Today is all about your pussy, though if you're very good..."

She lowered herself just another inch, still holding his penis straight up, and her soft labia opened either side of him, her own opening now brushing the tip. He groaned deeply are tried to arch his hips, but she moved with him, keeping herself just too far above him.

"I'm going to take you on your back. I want to be able to look in to your eyes as I use you, to have you wrap your legs around me so I can get deep within you. I want to feel your cock pressed between our bellies, as mine slides deep in to your pussy. You're going to kiss me, tell me how much you love me, how much you need me."

With that she climbed off him and the bed, giggling again at the look of frustration and need on his face. She walked to the dresser, swaying her hips, teasing him, aware of his gaze on her shapely bottom. Reaching it, Stephanie opened the same drawer as before, but this time taking out a much larger Share, thick and long, with ridges right along the shaft. With a smile she moved back to the bed with it, his eyes torn between staring at the large dildo she carried, and admiring her breasts, and the puffy swollen lips between her thighs. She sat beside him on the bed, bringing the dildo up to his lips. He didn't ask what to do, but opened his mouth, hesitating only slightly before taking it inside, his tongue tentativly probing, sucking on the head.

"Good boy, this is mommy's biggest dildo, so you need to make it nice and wet."

As he sucked, taking more of the cock in to his mouth, his eyes closed, Stephanie reached down between his thighs, finding his anus and curving two fingers up in to him. He gave a brief moan around the cock, and then another as she added a third finger. Stephanie murmured words of encouragement, twisting her fingers in and out of his anus as he sucked more of the cock in to his mouth, lubricating it with his saliva. After a minute or two, Stephanie gently pulled it away from him, taking her fingers from his relaxed and moist hole, placing a gentle kiss on his lips as she stood up above him.

She turned away from her son, and raised one foot on to the chair by her dresser, parting her labia with one hand, and bringing the Share up between her legs with the other. The stub end felt large as she slipped it between her moist puffy labia and inside of her body, so she could only imagine how her young son would feel; every inch of his bowel filled. How he would groan and cry out as she fucked him hard, and deep, and fast. Turning to face him, she couldn't in that moment think of a sight more beautiful than a young boy spread open and waiting, the soft pink of his anus pulsing in anticipation between firm buttocks. She walked back to the bed, climbing on to the soft mattress and kneeling below him. Taking his legs, she lifted them, placing them on her shoulders. His bottom raised off the mattress, and she moved forwards, bringing the head of the cock to his opening. She used her hands to cup his buttocks, lifting him towards her, pressing outwards with her palms to open him, and expose his entrance. Holding him tightly, she pressed forwards, the large head of the shaft protruding from between her thighs putting pressure against his sweet anus. He groaned a little, whimpering as his tight hole was slowly forced open.

"Hush, there's my good little boy, relax, relax your pretty little pussy for Mommy. Oh such a sweet thing you are, your tight little hole looks so nice stretched around Mommy's nice thick cock. How does it feel my baby boy, tell me how your pussy feels with my cock inside of it?"

"Oh mommy, you're so big. Oh mommy..." he groaned in response, gasping as his anus suddenly admitted defeat and the head of the shaft pushed in to his rectum.

He felt his body stretching open as it never had before. His small, tight rectum being forced wide as the thick shaft of his mother's cock pressed steadily in to him. He made as if to beg her to stop, but she shushed him, pressing forwards with her entire weight on to him.

"Good boy, that's it, let mommy's nice thick cock deep in to your tight little boy pussy. There we go, that's what you're for, you know that don't you? My beautiful darling, I know this is how you want to be, on your back with your legs spread, a nice thick cock in your small tight hole."

As he made to try and answer she pressed her lips to his, her tonguing in his mouth, kissing him deeply. Stephanie was now lying on top of her son, his legs still over her shoulders, rendering him unable to prevent her entering him as deeply as she could, and with one last thrust of her hips, the entire length and girth of her dildo was buried inside him, his body stretched wide around her. With her hand she grabbed his wrists, pinning them to the bed above his head. Then, without breaking her kiss, she slid part way back out of him, then forced her way back in deep. She hungrily kissed his sweet mouth as she began to fuck him, taking him hard, none of the tenderness of before; this was pure animal lust, her desire to use his hole for her own pleasure. He tried to cry out, but her deep kisses smothered him, and he could do nothing but accept the shaft deep in to his backside, his entire world focussed on the sensation of his own mother driving her cock deep inside of him. At first it was too much, he wanted her to stop. At some point though, and he couldn't pinpoint when, he became aware of his own erection, and that the feeling of the thick dildo thrusting through his widely spread anus was causing him pleasure.

Stephanie sensed his change and broke off their kiss, lifting her breast to his mouth. Matti took it hungrily in to his mouth, and she released his wrists, moving her hands to his ankles, keeping him in position, bent nearly in two; she didn't want a millimetre of her strap-on to go to waste. With his newly free hands Matti began to caress and massage her breasts, sucking and kissing first one then the other. Stephanie groaned with animal lust, gazing down between their sweating bodies to where they joined, and the sight of his hole wrapped tightly around her shaft, gripping it so tightly pushed her over the edge. With a scream she came, thrusting deeply inside him, grinding her clitoris against the Share, riding the waves of pleasure, before collapsing down on top of him, both mother and son panting, out of breath, unable to speak.

As they both regained the breath, snatched kisses and murmured 'I love you's, Stephanie knew that they would spend a lot of time like this, and that she would never have to command him, he would always want her, need her, to be inside him. That from now on, it's the only way he would feel whole.

And later that night when she came in to his room as he slept, pulling back the covers to expose his naked body, he awoke and willingly opened his legs for her, urging her inside, groaning with pure pleasure as they made love together.