All Comments on 'Mother-In-Law Caught Me'

by matterikson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
nice story

short, hot and with an element of being caught. liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * *

"The rubbing's starting to hurt, can you put it in our mouth?"

I'd really like to see her put it in OUR mouth!

Goodmeal69Goodmeal69over 9 years ago
You have to give us more!

This MIL Is a walking slut that needs a good fucking! Love this and the other story give us more of her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great start!

I really liked the story, but flesh it out a bit, I was just getting into it and it was over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Love stories about MIL. I had a lot of sexual encounters with Maggie, my MIL. We fucked for three years, so her daughter could remain a virgin. I promised to leave her daughter a virgin, but she would have to meet my needs. That old broad could suck and fuck like a champion. More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So close to home.

My MIL came to stay with us for a few weeks while her sheltered accommodation was refurbished. On the first day there I got up in the night for the toilet and not being accustomed to guests in the house I walked around naked. Not thinking I looked in on MIL when I heard her clearing her throat, she was sitting up and topless revealing her unexpectedly long chunky nipples and my cock immediately stood to attention. We just stopped and looked at each others exposed bodies for a few moments and without a word being spoken I moved to her bed to bend down and take a nipple into my mouth, at the same time she grabbed my cock and wanked me off, then I knelt on the floor and licked her out. We pretty much repeated that format every night for a week until she asked when I was going to step it up a gear, after that we fucked every night while she was there.

Shortly after that my wife, her daughter, had an affair at work and walked out on me, the same day MIL came to visit and didn't leave for seventeen years, until she passed away.

God she was a dirty cow and had no hang-ups at all and introduced me to play piercing especially her nipples, fisting, footing, double-triple and even quad anal and vaginal with a selection of huge dildos. The things that went inside her with my cock knew no limits.

That just made me realise just how much I still miss her. She was 4 days short of 33 years older than me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Should have continued beyond the teaser stage. ....incomplete !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A jerk off moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Lazy writing.

Would it have hurt to write the words and instead of & or mother in law instead of MIL?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous