Mother in Law, More Like Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just turned away and spent the remaining time my sperm would allow driving my cock in to Fiona's anus for as long and as deep as possible and just before I rewarded her with a rectum full of sticky seamen she me and our audience to her third most intense orgasm of all which had her bucking around and squealing for over a minute and a half. God this woman could come, maybe 6 years of neglect was boiling up inside her and I was allowing it to erupt at last.

Once she'd finished I unloaded my balls deep in to her arse and pulled out as soon as I'd finished and then treated our lorry driver to a sight he won't forget in a while as he watched my thick white sperm leak from Fiona freshly fucked arsehole on to her car bonnet. I dressed and when my come had finished leaking I told her to get up and dress. She pulled her knickers over her abused holes and lowered her skirt before covering her breasts and buttoning up all in front of the strange lorry driver.

"I'll see you at home you dirty whore," I said as she turned to get in her car and leave and did the same but I went to pull away the lorry driver stopped me.

"Same time next week?" he asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Maybe," I replied and pulled away leaving him and his swollen dick to subside.

On the way home tonight's experience had awakened something inside me as well as the whore in Fiona, I now had my own whore who I could live out my sexual fantasies with.

I had a feeling me and my mother in whore Fiona had many more experiences ahead of us.

12