All Comments on 'Mother-in-Law Mrs. Pelosi Ch. 03'

by spitfiresnm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
He needs to get mom and Ginger together

Fuck Ginger's brains silly and then set her up with his girlfriend's mom.A nasty threesome where the two women are sucked and fucked ragged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
too bad you stoped

posting this story. I realy like your style & the story. could be better on the direct sexual aspect. but hightly mind simulating !! Erotic ;)

thanks for sharing ! hope you continue this !

XodanXodanover 9 years ago
Yes I agree

Very promising plot ! Too Bad you stopped writting.

With those 3 hot women ready to do a lot, this promised some hot new chapter.

Well in fact 4 with daughter Sarah ;)

Anyway thnks for those first 3 chapter. Hope to see you back.

CletisCletisover 4 years ago
Over 10 years :(

As someone else indicated, so many potential ways to go and no more stories. Kind of like how your "hero" stopped chatting with ex pseudo named ex wife on chat room. I don't know if you ever see any of these comments now. If yes, please consider continuing the stories or at least pass on the story rights to another writer so he/she could take it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too bad...

I like stories with a strong psychological component and lighter sex scenes...I wish this writer hadn't stopped.

newporter56newporter56over 2 years ago

Over? Waste of time....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous