Mother-in-Law Mrs. Pelosi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our chat I related how I had been seeing a woman but it was fizzling out, becoming more or less a long distance booty call.

Ginger volunteered that she would be a much closer booty call and that was just what she was looking for.

Asking me for a photo, I sent one that I had taken for Suzie. In it I was nude and had a hard on while standing in front of the tall hallway mirror, the camera in front of my face.

She asked for another, and this one was just of my cock while I was jerking off, cum still dripping from the head. It was another I had made for Suzie.

In the background of the photo, you could see my computer screen with a full length nude image of Suzie smiling, half turned around showing her lovely ass.

Ginger typed "OMG, I need a mouthful of that! By the way, is that your girlfriend on your computer screen, or should I say, new booty call?"

I answered yes, and then suggested the two of them might meet sometime.

She answered "Perhaps, but lets not get ahead of ourselves, after all, you and I have yet to meet. You might not like me."

Looking at Ginger in the webcam, she finally pushed the nightgown completely off her shoulders, exposing both of her breasts.

She shook her shoulders to make her pointed torpedoes sway back and forth. Her hand was between her legs under the gown and she squirmed a bit on her leather chair.

We began to chat about booty calls, or "friends with benefits" as she called it. We both admitted we had never met our ex's for sex, unlike many people, and we both came to the same conclusion as to why we never had. Neither of us thought our ex's would agree to it, and neither of us wanted the humiliation of being turned down.

Looking at her webcam, I asked her to stand up and drop the nightgown. After a little teasing, she refused, telling me that we should save something for when we met.

As we discussed how hard I was getting and how wet she was, she told me she was willing to come over right then, just give her the address. I readily gave it to her. She told me to be ready for a "big surprise."

It was about two A.M. when I heard the soft knock on my door. I opened it and did my best impression of being truly surprised. I smiled and said, "Ginger? What are you doing here at this hour?"

She giggled and answered, "I came to meet my chat buddy. I must have got the wrong address. Anyway, I heard you lived around here, gonna give me the grand tour?"

She came in and turned her back to me as she unbuttoned her belted long khaki coat. As I took her coat, I saw she was still dressed in the loose fitting nightgown, still partially unbuttoned, showing mucho cleavage.

She walked room to room looking around like a potential home buyer checking out a house. Heading upstairs, she paused at the hall window, peering through the vertical blinds to the view of the swimming pool of my next door neighbors.

"Nice view" she said. "I imagine you can check out the gals in their skimpy swimsuits all summer long."

I replied, "Oh, you mean the family next door, the sexy mom, her teenaged daughters and friends? Why else would anyone want to put up with all the noise?"

I changed the subject, "So tell me about this Vegas trip when you and your husband swapped partners with the swinging couple."

Ginger faked a guilty expression, and then answered, "Oh, James and Michele? Don't you remember them? She and I exchanged email addresses and have kept in touch ever since. Oh, I bet you mean the part about having sex with them. Well, to make a long story short, they wanted to swap, she and I agreed to it, but I left it up to you. Apparently James was too chicken shit to bring it up with you, we all drank too much, you didn't catch the signals, so it ended up not happening."

"I remember it" I answered. "I did catch the signals, but didn't dare approach the subject with you. While you and James were slow dancing, Michele shoved her panties into my front pants pocket. I kind of panicked, not wanting to incur your wrath or have you make a scene, so that's when I said goodbye to them and took you back to our hotel room."

"Yes, I remember it well" Ginger said. "She and I removed our panties in the Ladies Room. I slid mine into James' pocket while we slow danced. Boy, just think of all the fun we missed because you and I didn't know how to communicate."

I said, "So you and Michele still communicate?"

Ginger answered, "Yes, she still talks about meeting sometime and swapping. Apparently that's why they went to Vegas that time. They were there four days and you and I were the closest they came to meeting a willing couple. They thought everybody went to Vegas to swing. They still think we are married, I hope you don't mind the deception." She giggled.

"Not at all." I said, "Perhaps we should go to Vegas again sometime, arrange to meet them?"

Ginger got excited, "Yes, let's do that! It will be SO much fun. We'll pretend we're still married. I'm excited; I can't wait to tell Michele, she been asking me for the longest time if I've ever got up the nerve to talk to you about it."

I said, "Yes, it would be like role-playing. I think that turns you on, am I right?"

She answered, "Yes, I think so."

In my mind's eye, I pictured Ginger wearing spiked heals and miniskirt, dressed as a hooker. I remembered Suzie's birthday fantasy and decided I would bring it up with Ginger when the time was right.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12