All Comments on 'Mother in Law Submits Again'

by MILowner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

It just gets worse.

davefifedavefifeabout 11 years ago
Good storie but!

Enjoyed both in the series but what happened to the 14 yearold daughter is she locked in the attic?

cookie404cookie404about 11 years ago
Good work !!!

Let's kick the husband to the curb. Fiona needs to spread her wings, and become insatiable. Keep the daughter (14) in the attic. Our hero needs to visit Fiona where the sun don't shine.

Thanks

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

U got a fan - even though she is cheating it is hot.

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
Four stars

just for the quick action. As for the daughter, he can't discuss her much as the censors will block the story.

Lee

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

Horrible again! 1*

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Sex***

Crappy story line. Thanks for sharing. Even crappy story lines make good reading when the sex is hot!!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Unpleasant

and unenjoyable.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A little short but hot.

It seems as if he wants Fiona to be submissive to him and it looks like she may be.

Hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read...

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Save the language

... the tension "could of" been cut ...

Incorrect. Should be "could've" contraction of could have. Common mistake as they are phonetically the same.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 9 years ago
Fucking Fiona

I loved this story. Obviously Alan is a lush and can't take care of his sex starved wife so son in law takes care of her. She's a cock lover and can't get enough peter.

But son in law will make sure she never goes without.

blksoldierblksoldierabout 7 years ago
i'm hooked

I came across your writings and I must say that i'm hooked i very much look forward to reading each story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story. Once you get your mother-in-law to submit to you and you f*** her and she has an orgasm he goes without saying she will submit to you now anytime you want her to. And the more orgasms you give her the deeper you sink your hook into her. Soon she will be making it easy for you to f*** her whenever you want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous