Mother-In-Law's Resistance Fades

Story Info
Mother-in-law gives in to son-in-law's craving.
1.3k words
4.31
361.2k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after our turkey day tryst, my mother-in-law Marilyn, apparently more level-headed and pious while sober, pretended like nothing had happened between us. When we shared a moment alone together in the kitchen, I slid up behind her and kissed her neck. She pulled away from me and gave me a little nudge with her elbow. I was puzzled to say the least.

Marilyn spoke barely a word to me the rest of the weekend. As Linzie and I got in our car to drive home, I had begun to wonder if the basement rendevous with my mother-in-law was a one-time thing. A small part of me even doubted that the whole thing had happened. It was such a wild and surreal experience. Had I dreamed the whole thing?

Of course I knew I hadn't, but I was quite angry that I still had not satisfied the craving for my mother-in-law. Each time within the next couple of weeks that I fucked my wife, I tried to imagine it was her mom. But now, having felt and seen the real thing, it was harder to pretend.

About mid-December, three weeks after that fateful Thanksgiving Day, I got a call from Marilyn. I was at home with the afternoon off from work. She asked if we could get together and talk. Talk? Is that really all she wanted to do was talk? I invited her over to find out.

Marilyn walked into the house, bundled up in her winter coat, with a sour look on her face.

"Fuck," I said to myself, she really does just want to talk.

Marilyn wouldn't even take off her coat at first, until finally with my insistance, she allowed me to take it from her. I told her to come in and sit down, but she refused, preferring to stand in the doorway.

"Let's make this short and sweet," she started. "What happened on Thanksgiving was a mistake. We both know that if anyone ever found out what happened, our marriages would be destroyed. And I know we both don't want that."

"I love your daughter, but she doesn't come close to making me feel the way you do," I responded. "And don't tell me Jim, satisfies you, because I know he doesn't."

"I love Jim."

"And I love Linzie. But what they don't know won't hurt them."

"But what if--,"

I cut her off mid-sentence by shoving my lips upon hers and kissing her.

It didn't take long for her resistance to melt, soon she was kissing me back, stammering in between our passion, "But it's not right."

I looked Marilyn straight in the eye, and said, "Marilyn, I want to fuck you. I've wanted to fuck you for ten years. I NEED to fuck you."

I kissed her neck, sucking gently, and then I heard her relinquish softly, "fuck me. fuck me."

With that I led her to my wife and I's bedroom. I kissed Marilyn in the center of the room and laid her down upon the bed.

Quickly I unbottoned her blouse, practically tearing the buttons off. I pulled her bra up and brought my mouth to her nipples and hungrily sucked upon them. I felt her fingers running through the back of my hair as I lovingly suckled at her tit, using my free hand to massage her other breast.

After a bit of breast work, I yanked Marilyn's jeans down, pausing momentarily to check out her underwear that in truth were nothing special, just a blue pair of brief style panties. I yanked her panties off with her jeans, and she lay before me completely naked except for the white bra that still was haphazardly caught above her tits and below her neck. I took care of that by quickly pulling her bra above her head.

I started to remove my clothing as soon as possible, frantically trying to get my cock into this 56 year-old woman as soon as possible. I could tell Marilyn couldn't wait either. Just as my final piece of clothing, my right sock, left my body, I climbed on top of Marilyn and readied to fuck her.

However, she stopped me by saying, "no," and grabbing me by the shoulders, pushing me down on my back as she roled her curvy frame on top of mine. I smiled, getting ready to enjoy the ride.

I watched Marilyn take my rock hard cock in hand and position it underneath her.

"Oh wow," I moaned as I felt her pussy slide down upon my cock. She was so warm and so wet. Like her daughter, Marilyn's vagina was big and expansive, but it still felt fucking unbelievable.

I reached up and cupped her breast as she slowly slid down on my cock. As she began to pick up the pace, I enjoyed watching her droopy 36 C, maybe D tits began to bounce. This is paradise I thought.

As I began to squeeze Marilyn's nipples, she quickened the pace. As she did this, I took a moment to look at a picture of my wife on my nightstand smiling at me. Oh, if you could only see me now dear, I thought.

Marilyn began pounding down on my cock, "Oh fuck me baby," I said.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, your cock feels good" is about all Marilyn could get out as she focused on riding me.

She was so wet, that the juices that had dripped from her pussy, were now helping to make squishy noises as she pounded down on my cock with no abandon.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," Marilyn moaned. I quit twisting on her nipples and moved my hands to her hips where I helped ram her down on my cock.

"Oh, son! Oh son!"mmmmmm fuccckkk!" I felt an explosion of fluid as she grinded down on my dick as hard and deep as she could.

I sat back marvelling at the beauty of this woman as her panting slowed and she savored the shivers of the orgasm which had just hit her by slowly rolling on my cock.

Tired, she fell forward and I kissed her. Grabbing her ass cheeks I thrust my dick upward and circled it around in her pussy. Oh it felt good.

"My turn," I said.

With that I pulled out from her and moved behind her. Putting my hands underneath her hips, she helped me pull her up onto all fours--her big ass staring right at me.

I gave one cheek a spank. Marilyn smiled, "Isn't mommy supposed to be the one doing the spanking?"

I took hold of her hips and moved my dick to her pussy from the rear...and entered her.

"Oh fuck," I said again as I began fucking her from behind. I watched excitedly as her ass flabbed with every thrust. I savored a couple of minutes of slow fucking and then I picked up the pace.

"Oh you fuck so much better than your daughter," I said as I pounded my mother-in-law's pussy. That statement was meant with an extra loud groan. "I might have to bring you over to show her a thing or two."

I leaned forward so I could feel Marilyn's tits as I fucked her from behind. I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "from now on, I want to fuck you all the time, Marilyn. Oh fuck."

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, so went for broke.

As my balls slapped against her ass my mother-in-law moaned. I took tight hold of her hips and fucked as hard and as fast as I could until I felt myself tightening up. Right before I came, I took one last deep as I could thrust and held it in Marilyn's pussy as far in as i could, reaching down to cup her tits. I exploded deep inside her, cumming like I had never cum before. Enjoying the sensation of filling her up momentarily and then collapsing in a heap on top of Marilyn.

I managed to gather up enough energy to kiss the back of the neck. Without even thinking the words came out of my mouth, "I Love you."

"I love you too," she said as we laid together, exhausted, catching our breaths.