All Comments on 'Mother-in-Law's Visit'

by jacklove

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

i love older women. plus if thay are chubby even better.

the story made me think of my girlfriend mother. love to have a threeway with them i will have them read this story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MIL fantasy

Reading this made me think of my own MIL who is also a Mrs. Jones. She is a very beautiful, sexy lady who knows she is sexy but tries to cover it by dressing in a conservative fashion. It doesn't matter how she dresses, she still turns heads wherever she goes. I cannot believe my good luck in having such a beautiful sexy MIL. Even though she is 59 years old she has the body of a 39 year old. Nice 38C boobs on a 5'5" body that might weigh 125lbs. For a woman her height, she has nice long legs. When I am around her I love watching her and I cannot help but get an erection. I have made sure she has a chance to see it and I have caught her looking several times. I doubt that anything will ever happen but it sure is nice to have such a sexy woman to fuel the fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
never understood the need.....

of going from ASS (shit) to mouth. Yes, I've been there many times, fun, but NOT pretty. Now, your story has us to believe that the daughter licked off her MOTHER'S shit?

Nah......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjacklove@jacklove
If you like my stories, please vote and give me feedback especially if you are a mature woman or a BBW because you are who I write for. I'd love to know if my stories got you hot. My stories tend to feature real women, not barbie dolls. This probably hurts my ratings but th...