All Comments on 'Mother Madison Ch. 03'

by pennylesspauper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DON'T KNOW

Don't know if I want to see Mother and Father Madison back together again or not. Good story line, though. I do want to read about Tammy seducing her father. It would be nice if she lets him drill her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One big happy family . Don't really think that the dad should be brought back to the story . Not my story so my opinion means nothing .Thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Tammy might not get her dad back with her mom

But she might have her dad as a lover.

Since Rachel and Linda have new plans to be lovers, dad might be left behind when they move anyway. Jeff will need to step up and be the man of the family for both Rachel and Linda.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointed! !!

Looks like Jeff is the odd man out. FIVE doesn't work as a relationship. Racheal has Linda, Tammy will have Dad, but Jeff is a fifth wheel. Your story was beautiful between three people, now you are writing toward an orgy. Orgy's don't equal a lasting relationship between all invovled, jealousy always wins out. They had a future planned , now nothing. The reason I say this is because no "I love you's " were said to Jeff. Jeff hasn't been granted access to Linda, its like the women are isolating her off from Jeff. They had no locked doors , now they have them. Jealousy abounds in such an atmosphere.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

For the daughter to stab her mother in the back by trying to get the father/husband back into the family is unbelievable. If Tammy can not see how happy, contented and proud of herself the mother is, she is selfish beyond belief. Jeff covering for Tammy is a betrayal of his mother's love, trust, and respect. Rachel may be getting ahead of herself with Linda; however, after 20+ years of being stuck in a dead, loveless and sexless marriage, a risk of this kind is worth it. Overall, this is a good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous