All Comments on 'Mother-Son Cruise Ch. 01'

by son4mother

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jocasta

I believe you found your calling to expand from captions on Tumblr to Literotica... can't wait for the next chapter!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Short and rushed, but not terrible.

As a "slam-bam-ma'am" story, it's neither the best I've read nor the worst. It is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no, this is a hell of a lot more than a "slam-bam-ma'am" story, you dumb prick

It's a great story of hot motherfucking from a highly talented writer who lists his fetish as "incest. A very creative and original tale. A cruise for sons and their mothers. Holy shit, what could be better? Mario has already been fucking his mother Sarina, his fat outsized Italian cock is very familiar with the wonderful hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. When the time comes for the 20 year old boy to plug that hole again, "there was nothing tentative or awkward anymore – they were already well-practiced in abandoning all the guilt and inhibition that they had experienced at first." Guilt and inhibition--what crap. Now they both realize that nothing's more natural than a boy fucking his own mother. That up his own mother's warm wet cunt is where her son's hard young cock fucking belongs. As the old saying goes, "a mother's vagina and her boy's penis--made for each other." When Mario blows his hot young balls and shoots Sarina a great big twatful of his creamy semen, his mother is over the moon. She just cannot get enough of her virile boy's semen. For her it's more precious than food or water. Luckily, Mario's young balls never quit. The boy's got more than enough of that glorious stuff to keep his mommy happy. Now let's see if all the sons on this cruise can say the same for themselves. Please, son4mother, let's see it soon.

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
More to come?

Since the title indicates it as being chapter 1, I will be looking forward to reading more installments of this story. It was a fun read so far!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good start

Perhaps he'll make his mom pregnant while on the cruse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start

Hi This is a fantastic start to what could be a mind blowing story with loads of opportunities to go anywhere.

Look forward to Chapter 2 and perhaps a less urgent pace!!

jackal_manjackal_manover 9 years ago
Feels a bit lacking

Nice start... but I found the story lacking from a visual standpoint. For example: what does the mom even look like? We have an image of the son, but....how about the mom? I'm assuming she's a hot, curvaceous (we're told she's voluptuous), Italian woman, but I have no idea beyond that.

I like the concept of the mother-son cruise, though 'Jocasta' is an interesting choice for the name. I couldn't tell if that was a tongue-in-cheek attempt at subtlety, or if it's intended to be gaudy in a "we're embracing incest -- deal with it" kind of way. I like the setting ot the cruise, though there's virtually no anticipation or build-up. It's one thing to thrust us into the action -- there are erotic and erotic incest stories that do that -- but it did feel a bit contextless and rushed. There's more to the incest fantasy/appeal than just the forbidden aspect of it, but there's something that just feels 'normalized' in this story to the point where I'm wondering if something more can be done with the story, because there doesn't seem to be much of a sense of intrigue or conflict.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
hello, we are a mother and son couple

son, set up the camera,

action.

the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Expectations

But unrealized. You started off unrealized. We never really know Mario or Sanra. They are not really given much of a backstory. This Incest Support Group. Was it like a 12 step program to quit incest, or what? It sounds like there is a story there that isn't touched on. The other couple Mario and Sanra spied waiting to board from the Support group. What is their story, too. We are told and the scene is set for a cruise for incestous couples, but where is the cruise? All we see of the cruise ship is one fuck scene in the cabin before the ship even casts off its' lines. Like a previous commentor, my point is that this story had a good idea behind it, but you've put nothing into it. There is no investment to show that you've put any time or work into it. Where is the imagination in the sex. Why don't they watch their own tape when they are done. Wouldn't it be even better if they swap tapes with the other couple they know for some intimate and titillating viewing. Where does the ship take them. What do they do besides fuck Do they just fuck or are they in love. He feels her up in public? Tell about their first time. The story reads like it is the second chapter in a series, what about part one? It also reads like it is very much unfinished. Where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I can't wait until part two, what a vivid description of the desire to not only mount your mothers body and thrust your young cock into mummy's pussy, but also a great description of the desire from both mother and son to feed his mothers womb his virile young seed. Mommy wants her son to repeatedly fill her with seed and the son in this story knows there is no greater pleasure than slipping his bare unprotected baby maker between his own loving mothers thighs, hump her until he feels the sweet orgasmic high of his orgasm and deliver his seed deep in his loving mothers womb. I hope in part two this loving son nails his pregnant mother while caressing her milk filled breasts and baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Promising

Some great writing here, and a theme that can be developed. Look forward to learning more about Mario and Sarina, and meeting the other couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot start to what could be a series mind blowing bliss filled orgasmic fucking and sucking bouts. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous