All Comments on 'Mothering Ch. 01'

by Dear Me

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story

COntinue please....at the slow pace youre doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
maybe involve dad

maybe involve your dad, just in the chat rooms. Great story so far, keep it up, but don't make us wait too long for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great start

Think its a great start to the story but leave the father out.cant wait to hear what happens next.hope we dont have to wait to long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what a start

you need to keep going on this it really good

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
You write with flair!!!!

Incest is not everybody's piece of cake but you write about it with flair and make it very entertaining. Well done! However, given your past and current record we can expect say, 3 chapters then be left with intriguing but unfinished and unsatisfying memories of what could have been a great series. Pete.

kallyanikallyaniover 16 years ago
please continue

please continue...it is a a very creative story....very hot at this way...

Jena12Jena12over 16 years ago
Mothering

MORE PLEASE -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

You've started a great series here and hope to see it continue. Your writing is great, perfect build up and slight naughtiness. Please continue as stated by the others,we're anxiously waiting.

seanmungerseanmungerover 13 years ago
amazing

i love you story! keep it cumming ;)

satosan2008satosan2008about 13 years ago
Very hot..!

You really need to do part 2... If you ever need help editing, let me know. I assist a couple authors already on here...

Look forward to your next installment...

H-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What do you mean there is no chapter 2 yet

Lad get to work because we are waiting,

good work

W

Male

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no dad!

This excellent story isn't one where a father should be involved. Mom is totally into her mothering mode. All of her love and affection is for her strong good-looking boy, 20 year old Michael. When she finds out, on the net, that Michael is wild for his mother and would love to snuggle his stiff young prick up his own birth canal, her mommy-cunt gets drenched. Bringing Michael stiff prick and his mother's wet cunt together is how the story should go, at least that's my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what happened

The story was perfect, as far as it went. What happened? Where is the second and maybe the third chapter.

That is the reason that I stated that I did not like the story. I was expecting the mother to either go into the room and confront her son or to write a real sexy message that he might realize the comments where from his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous