All Comments on 'Motherly Love Ch. 04'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
gbin269gbin269over 19 years ago
Great!

Beautifully and sensitively written. I hope you won't stop here but follow Grant's and K's further adventures.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Super exciting ,well writen story!

I really enjoyed this! The story and the charachters are beleivable, the descriptions vivid and erotic. I've read all 4 chapters in one sitting, and I've been mesermised (as well as excited) through all of it! Great job!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
your lucky son

You are lovely. I wish I was your son!!!!

saiboatersaiboaterover 19 years ago
Give me a break!

I'm not a frequent reader of erotica so perhaps I am in no position to judge, even though I am an avid reader of other things. But, there is something extremely irritating about your style of writing and the story itself. First, the story is simply implausible. I know that's the case with most of the stories on here, but yours is particularly so. And the psuedo-intellectualism is at best distracting and probably simply irritating. I almost laughed aloud at some of the passages.

Do any people ever having sex say things like "I'm cumming, I'm only bloodywell cumming", and "Yes cum for me Grant," she whispered thrusting herself against him. "Cum for your mother baby, cum on me, cum all over me darling." She went on reassuring him. "It doesn't matter it'll just make the next time so much better."

Sorry for the harshness but I want to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sequel

The reviewer who found this story “irritating” is not privy to the secret that Grant has a sister. Kate cuts her trip short one day. She returns home unexpectedly only to find Grant’s sister and her girl-friend fumbling with Mum’s vibrator, trying to figure out how to turn it on. The sequel narrates it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dont lose heart

ur language did seem problematic at first... the grammatical pattern was not right.... many times it went wrong... but, i think, it's the printing mistake... however, ur plotting is very good... hope to see more..... keep it upp.....

Im__The_guyIm__The_guyabout 17 years ago
NICELY DONE

It is obvious to see that this was written with a lot of love and very sensitive. It was also an extremely erotic and hot story about a mother and son. It was interesting how you blended the sensitivity and the erotic.

Im__The_guyIm__The_guyabout 17 years ago
NICELY DONE

It is obvious to see that this was written with a lot of love and very sensitive. It was also an extremely erotic and hot story about a mother and son. It was interesting how you blended the sensitivity and the erotic.

m00nvibem00nvibeabout 17 years ago
i beg to differ

i don't know what the f*** Bangladesh has been doing, other than sucking on a hash pipe, but the story was exemplary. despite the grammatical errors, which plagued all 4 submissions, if there's a more sensitive mother-son series written, i've not read it. the fact that this work is a collaboration seems to have eluded some. and that her collaborator was male is quite evident - those sections, parts, and phrases written by the guy were easy to discern. cunt is not a word that is used with any frequency by women, but male authors love to sling the word around. she really didn't need a collaborator; an editor would have served her better. saiboater was a bit tough, but wankers always are. guess he thought he was reading a harlequin novel. Great series, Amanda. and Will, if you're going to write from the female perspective then you need to think like one.

clive522clive522over 16 years ago
fantastic

I'm sorry for Bangladesh and the other moron.

This is probably the best story Ive read on here.

Gramatical errors?? this is erotica not Shakespeare, get a life boys.

More please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You convinced me!

This is so good because it's obviously been a long running, thus highly serialized and detailed, fantasy of yours.

Is it a true story? Who knows. I'm sure your audience would like to know, lol.

But it's obviously a true fantasy, and thats what makes it so damn sexy.

100!!!!

JakeyJakeyabout 16 years ago
Beautifully done

I thoroughly enjoyed the sensitivity of your work. And to those that emphasize its implausibility...this is Literotica not the New York Times for crying out loud! Erotica like this captures the reader's attention with a mixture of realistic and fantastic ideas and situations. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very exciting indeed

Top of the line!! J

jeftyjjeftyjabout 15 years ago
Good Story!

Amanda, I'm not one that ever has had any thoughts of having sex with my mother. I used to wonder if my wife ever thought of having sex with our son. I don't think so, but one never knows. I usually don't read the lit. stories that feature mother/son incest as it is not a turn on to me. But,I did enjoy this story and continued to read all four parts. I enjoyed it and would look forward to reading any sequels that you might write. Keep up the good work. Now I'm off to read more good stuff--about Mature ladies. I really get off on that.

Joej

lehunterlehunterover 14 years ago
Tremendous

Amanda,

Really liked the story and FELT the love, caring, passion and understanding. Love your writing style, language and how the story flows. Look forward to reading more of your works and will start with The Nurses Uniform (another fantasy of mine)

Cheers,

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely

This was a very gentle story, a love story really, even though it was between mother and son. You felt that they were making love instead of just fucking. She certainly schooled him well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
entire story

Mandy, really loved it; i understand teh rules of literotica, but i couldnt help putting Grant's age at 15, not 18, but then, that was my fantasy. really good work; very tender, very sweet. reminds me of tiems past.

tom

dendaddendadabout 12 years ago
Total Pleasure...Thank you!

What a treat to find you. Yes, I DO like your style, and, yes, people do say things like you had them saying..."Cunt" has always been a turn-off both for me and my partners.

When I was in that 15 to 18 age range...many decades ago...I had an aunt whom I wanted to be my Mandy. Based on the painful teasing she did, I believe the desire was mutual...sigh. Being the mid-50s in the American mid-West, neither of us had the courage to take a chance. Your tale allowed me to experience it now, beautifully! Thank you, again.

writerjabwriterjababout 12 years ago
Great story

I don't see how anyone could be negative or critical of what you wrote. Good development so this wasn't just a sex, sex, sex story but also the obvious simmering desire of two people who shed all cultural inhibitions and enjoy unbridled passion. I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope at some point you let them enjoy each other at home ... or take another vacation together ...

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
lovely and romantic

nicely written, nice couple, great sex scenes and they should continue after the holiday [all chapters were well done btw] thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I mean it. It's the most fantastic thing in the world for a son to make love for his first time and to do that with his mother."

Truer words were never spoken, kid. Young Grant is a very lucky lad. His mom understands his needs as a young male, she knows her boy gets hard at the drop of a hat, she's well-aware that her Grant's got a pair of hot young balls that keep on producing his rich creamy semen day after day, and that he's just got to unload all that semen all the time. It's repugnant and demeaning for a boy in his late teens, say, to have to jerk off like some 13 year old. Grant's mom realizes that it's a mother's sacred duty and obligation to be her boy's first fuck. All mothers should open up their mommy-hole, the same hole their boy came out of, to their son's big hard cock. It should be totally understood and unquestioned that a mother's cunt is there for he darling baby boy to stick his stiff cock up into, for her boy to blow his young balls into whenever and wherever he feels the need. In this way the son acquires the poise and self-confidence of a young man who knows his mother's warm wet loving twat is his, that his mother loves and admires what he's got hanging between his legs. It's an invaluable boost in life when a boy knows his mother truly loves his stiff fat cock and his heavy loaded balls.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So she helped him learn how to insert his penis into a woman. I hoped she would clean up then take a moustache ride, having her craziest desire fullfilled by her son. Maybe if another chapter is written , she will be more assertive in her dominance and explain to him he can be a great man and lover when he is giving women oral pleasure like she did when she sucked him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous