Motherly Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into her son's eyes, smiled encouragingly and whispered. "Are you ready darling?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Good because I so want you my baby I so want you to make love to me."

"And I want to K, I want to."

"What do you want to do baby?" Kate rather impishly asked.

"I want to make love to you. I want to have sex with you." "Oh yes then let's do it darling."

He wiggled himself downwards a little as she opened her legs. His penis nuzzled against the lips of her pussy.

"Oh yes baby, oh yes," she purred running one hand through his hair and grasping the cheek of his lovely arse with the other.

He started to push into her but hadn't quite got the angle right. Instead of him sliding up between her lubricated cheeks he got himself caught up in her lips.

"Oh sod it, I'm sorry, I'm sorry/"

"Shush, shush baby its ok it often happens don't worry," Kate said lightly, reaching down between them and moving his erection to the right angle. "Now, now push darling."

This time he went up her easily and smoothly the lips of her pussy gripping his hardness. It was a fantastic feeling for both of them.

As Kate felt the familiar whoosh as a man filled her she moaned. "Oh yes, oh yes Grant, Yes, yes, yes."

As he experienced penetrating a woman for the first time and felt the wonderful wet, warm pressure of a cunt on his cock he almost climaxed before starting to move in and out.

"Oh Jesus. Oh my God. Oh K it's incredible," he moaned and sighed as wave after wave of such amazing feelings spread out from his cock and balls to every part of his body.

Kate knew he wouldn't last long. He couldn't. The excitement would be too much for him as it was also proving to be for her. She'd felt her climax start the moment his penis had nuzzled against her pussy lips and as he'd surged into her it had simply exploded through her body.

"Quick darling, quick," she urged her arms around him her hands finding both cheeks of his firm, pert arse, and her fingernails digging into the gorgeous flesh. "Quick darling, fuck me Grant, fuck me, please fuck me now."

He started to move. Just one or two thrusts in and out of his mother's pussy.

It felt fantastic for her and for him.

Grant let out a deep moan, several grunts and a low almost animalistic growl as he started to cum.

It was the first time Kate had had sex without a condom since her divorce. The extra sensitivity of hard, naked flesh inside her surprised her for she'd forgotten what that was like. It also added enormously to the sensations she was receiving from Grant. It also meant that she felt her son's sperm gush from his exploding cock into her greedily waiting cunt as they climaxed together.

They dozed for a while then Kate made some coffee. She didn't want them to have much more wine. That made her sleepy and tonight she didn't want that and suspected that her son didn't either. No, she wanted tonight to last, to go on and on and not be curtailed by drunken slumbering. Tonight was so special for him and wonderful for her and, she knew it could well be the last time they did anything like this.

Later, perhaps an hour or so, after they'd drunk the coffee, had watched a little TV and had stood together naked on the terrace looking at the sea, they started kissing again. They returned to the bed and lay in each others arms kissing and stroking the other. Again Kate marvelled at how much more relaxed and at ease they were with each other. How it seemed that once they pushed one boundary out that then became the norm. What had appeared to be too far became just right and what they may have thought was taboo became perfectly acceptable. So as he ran his fingers along the lips of her pussy and around her clitoris there was no concern or worry. As she stroked his erection it didn't seem wrong. When she bent over him and licked the length of his cock before taking it fully into her mouth neither of them felt guilty and as he licked his mother's cunt they both accepted it as part of what was becoming their normal lovemaking.

"Darling," she whispered as she laid beneath him his hardness making a delicious feeling valley in her stomach, "I think it's time for you to fuck me again, don't you?"

"Your wish ma'am," he smiled, is of course my command."

This time there was no fumbling, no getting the angle wrong and no getting diverted by the folds of her pussy. This time his long, hard cock slid into her easily and beautifully. This time they were also ready for the feelings and this time there wasn't the urgent mutual cumming there had been the first time they'd fucked. He slid in. He thrust himself as far in her as he could go and instinctively for he'd never done it before he held himself there. Rigid, throbbing and still.

"Ooooo," she grunted as that lovely feeling of being filled almost to overflowing hit her.

"Mmmmm," he moaned as he had the time now to savour the sensation of his cock being buried deeply inside a woman, her most female place gripping him tightly. "Ooooohhhhhh," he moaned, "that feels so good, so bloody marvellous," he went on as he started to slowly pump himself in and out of his mother.

They worked well together. It was amazing really, particularly as he was so inexperienced, that they found an easy rhythm to which both of their bodies became quickly attuned.

"Is it good for you?" he asked.

"Oooohhh, its' so good, its so very, very good," Kate moaned back as she smothered his face with little kisses and ran her hands up and down his lithe body.

"Turn over, turn over darling," Kate said a few moments later.

They rolled until she was on top of him. She looked down and thrust her body on his cock a few times.

"Nice?" She asked.

"Oh it's bloody fantastic."

With agility she didn't think she had Kate brought her knees forward so they were alongside him just by his hips. She pushed herself up, straddling him, his cock still buried deeply in her. Bending so her waist turned ninety degree she kissed him on the lips and then sat straight upright.

"Lay completely still darling," she whispered as they looked into each others eyes. "You don't need to do anything," she went on as she took his hands and brought them to her breasts. "That is apart from this," she smiled squeezing his hands which meant that they squeezed her boobs.

"It's my turn, darling." She continued. "It's my turn to fuck you Grant."

She started slowly pumping up and down on him as he moaned and grunted at the extreme sensations her lips created gliding up and down his cock. But that of course got to her and soon she started moving more quickly. Faster and faster she pumped throwing her body backwards so that for a time his hands couldn't reach her breasts. They flew up and down wobbling and flopping around. Her long, blonde hair was matted and was flowing around her shoulders and covering her face.

They both started to cum at the same time. Their climaxes hit them almost simultaneously. And as Grant's cock simply exploded Kate fell forward kissing him and crushing her aching tits against his chest as wave after

They had sex once more before going to sleep. And that time Kate went even further.

"Take me from behind," she whispered as he went to roll on top of her.

Lying on the bed and kneeling on the floor Kate spread her legs and welcomed her son into her doggy fashion.

When they woke late the next morning they made love again. Straightforward, Grant on top between her spreaded legs that she wrapped around his back crossing her ankles, they had the last sex of their holiday.

On the plane home Kate was consumed with guilt and concern, Had they done something that would harm the rest of their lives, she wondered? Would their relationship now ever be non sexual? More worrying in some ways was that she didn't think that she'd want it to be! Even as she landed and got into the cab she was thinking of the amazing times with her son. The excitement, the anticipation, the teaching and the sheer pleasure they'd both got from the sex. But as she got home she knew she'd have to put all that had happened to one side, at least until the summer when Grant would be home for a few weeks.

Until then, she decided with a wry smile, "I'll just have to look on it as a holiday romance won't I?"

12