Mothers and Daughters Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well OK then. I guess since you've taken care of everything with so little required of me that I have to say yes. I admit I am looking forward to meeting my brother and sister, but I'm not so sure about meeting my so-called father and grandfather."

Pamela reassured:

"Oh they won't bite! I'll make sure they will behave with you. Besides they really have nothing against you. It's with your mother they have a gripe. Once they meet you they will be pleased that your mother didn't get an abortion and they would not begrudge a penny they have spent on your behalf."

"Well I suppose I'll be interested in meeting them. Still it seems strange to meet someone who paid good money for the purpose that I would not be born. In any case no matter I'll have fun with my mother's family for sure."

Now Pamela started speaking conspiratorially:

"Oh yes I'm sure you will have fun at the Jackson concert. Now if you are the kind of girl I think you are, then I guarantee you'll have fun at the Tuscaloosa and Atlanta concerts as well."

"Oh really? How so?"

"I find that when I finish a concert performance I am so exhilarated that I need desperately to wind down. So when I recruited the band I indicated my problem and wondered if they would be willing to assist me in relaxing after the concert. I'm happy to report that each member of the band is willing to take on such an extra task. I'm virtually certain that should you have such similar need the band would be happy to accommodate you as well."

Natasha mischievously replied:

"Yes, I can relate to your problem. Now with my concerts at the Chicago Symphony, I of course cannot wind down with the whole orchestra after my performance. However, I do have impromptu parties in my dressing room to relax. Usually when the party is ending there will be one male admirer left with whom I can then really wind down with. The management of the Symphony has thoughtfully arranged for a fold-up bed to be in my dressing room so I could truly relax I do believe."

Pamela burst out laughing as she replied:

"You're shitting me aren't you? The staid prim and proper Chicago Symphony provides you with a bed in your dressing room so you can fuck?"

"Well the stated purpose is so I can rest in between performances, as I usually play at least two different pieces in an evening. However I do believe my dressing room is the only one that contains a fold-up bed. I suspect the Symphony management has noticed the correlation between the patron I end up having sex with and his subsequent increase in donation to the Orchestra."

"My God Natasha that is almost like you are a professional prostitute with the Chicago Symphony pimping for you."

"Well I don't view myself in such a harsh light. True I might concede that being adjudged a slut and a whore might be justified but surely not a professional prostitute. I certainly don't demand monetary compensation from those enjoying my charms. I can't prevent my lovers from wanting to be generous to the Symphony after having dallied with me."

Pamela laughed some more as tears were coming down her eyes. She replied:

"Well Natasha, you certainly are your mother's daughter. I have had some of the greatest fun in sex when teaming up with your mother. I get the feeling that teaming up with you will provide such equal satisfaction for me."

Natasha slyly asked:

"You said that you can guarantee I shall have fun at the Tuscaloosa and Atlanta concerts. You seem to be certain then that I shall find the members of your band to be satisfactory for my tastes?"

"Oh honey let's just say that the auditions I conducted in recruiting this band were not solely focused on musical ability."

"Well that sounds OK then. I guess I can look forward to some fun at these concerts without any apprehension of disappointment."

"You can count on it."

Pamela did forward the music and Natasha duly practiced. Pamela was right in that Natasha did not find the music challenging and quickly mastered it all. She duly watched the videos suggested by Pamela and so already had it in her mind how she would perform. Vera in consulting with Pamela was able to provide a very sexy wardrobe for Natasha.

For the Jackson concert she would wear an innocent looking plaid skirt but cut very short above the knees. No doubt with lots of movement by Natasha her panties would be constantly on view. And Natasha had sexy panties that would go with the designed effect of the costume. Above her waist she would wear the sexiest black halter top imaginable. The top was cut to expose both sides of each breast; even part of the bottom sides as well. The front clasped her nipples with a solid grip so that no matter how vigorous might be Natasha's movements her areolae and nipples would always remain covered. She would wear fishnet stockings held up by garishly red garters secured by a built in garter belt. Her footwear would be black ankle boots with very high heels.

On the day of the concert she arrived in Jackson a little after 11 AM. Pamela met her and whisked her from the airport to a recording studio. There Natasha rehearsed with Pamela and the Dixie Depot for an hour to iron out the kinks. The rehearsal went smoothly without a hitch, and all were confident of a very successful concert. Natasha liked what she saw of the Dixie Depot and anticipated that she certainly was going to have a good time at the Tuscaloosa and Atlanta concerts.

After the rehearsal, Natasha had the use of a limousine and so took advantage to scoot down to Crystal Springs to have a late lunch and visit with her two favorite aunts: Anna and Irina. Anna was by far the easiest aunt for Natasha to get along with, and Irina being younger than her mother naturally invited a close bond. She met them at Irina's house, since Irina's husband had taken their three children to visit his parents.

So Anna and Irina were alone as Natasha planned to meet the rest of the family the next day. True to form Natasha's aunts provided sparkling and teasing conversation. And also in the established Starikovich family custom when exclusively amongst themselves they spoke in Russian. Anna observed:

"This concert tonight will be the grandest entertainment event ever in Jackson at least certainly in my memory. I hear the Mississippi Veterans Memorial football stadium is completely sold out as this is the first time Pamela Rose would perform in Jackson. Previously the closest area was either Memphis or New Orleans where folks here could see her perform live. So the folks hereabouts are awfully excited. And of course our whole family, including in-laws will be there as well. However unlike the rest of the crowd we will be there to see you perform, Natasha."

Irina mischievously disagreed:

"Speak for yourself Anna. I've been a lifelong fan of Pamela Rose and I look forward to this my first opportunity of seeing her perform live. I mean, we have heard Natasha play countless times already."

Natasha of course, knew her aunt was just teasing in her own inimitable way, but she played along by pretending to pout:

"But Auntie Irina you have heard me only play Olga and only the classics. Tonight I'm going to play a fiddle and fun music not the stodgy classics. So, yes I know Pamela is the main attraction, but you just might enjoy my performance as well."

Irina laughed and bantered:

"My dearest niece, you can be rest assured that if Pamela Rose was not on the program I would definitely still want to be there, especially since you will be playing music I'm not used to hearing from you. But tell me Natasha, is a fiddle different from a violin? I thought they were the same musical instrument."

"Technically speaking yes they are the same instrument. But Olga, my violin, is the finest of its kind. The Tsar spared no expense in ordering the finest violin for our ancestor the great Olga Podkopayeva. So Olga, my violin, produces a deep low resonating lush sound that is lacking in fiddles. The music I'll be playing tonight does not require such subtle strains. So for me, it will be a total fun evening with no pressure.

When I play for the Chicago Symphony I am in a musical zone that requires my total concentration. I must utilize my entire body and essence to produce the music I wish to perform. When my performance is over, I am not just exhausted but completely exhilarated as well. It is the same feeling I get from the most intense orgasm when my lover has been skilful enough to hit my 'G' spot.

Tonight on the other hand, I expect after my performance to feel light hearted and giddy. Somewhat how I feel when I do fun things like after a blow job; cum swapping with my lover."

Both aunts laughed hysterically at Natasha's remarks.

Anna eventually replied:

"My! My! My! Irina it seems like our precious niece possesses more skills than merely violin playing. Cum swapping indeed! Why lordie I do declare if I were ever to suggest to Harold to try something like that, he would turn green and pass out right away on the spot."

The other two laughed again and Irina replied:

"Oh Anna, aren't you a little pessimistic and unfair to your husband? He doesn't seem to strike me as so straight laced that he wouldn't venture into some kinky sex."

"Oh believe me, Harold is not an adventurous soul. He barely tolerates me sucking on his cock and he always withdraws in time so he doesn't cum in my mouth. As for him eating me out, forget it; that is a pleasure denied to me. At least that is from him. So if I do desire and need such sexual pleasure, I must consult my little black book to make an appointment with one of the guys I occasionally indulge in beside my husband."

In mock horror Natasha covered her ears and said:

"TMI! TMI Auntie Anna! I like to hang on to my apparent misconception that my aunts are chaste virtuous southern women and not skanks. I need to believe that there is at least one pure as the driven snow female in the Starikovich family."

Irina snorted:

"So you confess that your mother and you are not prim and proper females?

"

"Oh yes, I am well aware my mother is very sexual and is not confined to strictures of model female modesty. But at least she has the excuse of living in Chicago and naturally the temptation to sin is too great in the big city. And of course as I'm her daughter, I had no chance to grow up prim and proper. But you my aunts have lived all your lives in the rural south where virtuous chaste and prim and proper modesty for females are the norm. Where did you go wrong?"

Anna snorted:

I've never heard such drivel in my life. Your big city mama may be more sophisticated than us dumb country girl sisters of hers. But as for being sexual we don't take a back seat to her. She may have been the youngest of us to become pregnant, but I hold the record in this family as far as I know to be the youngest to lose her cherry. I was still twelve when I first had a cock in my twat."

As they all laughed again Irina opined:

"If my dear Natasha, you really do require an impeccably virtuous female in our family to idealize, you probably could fix on your grandmother, Grusha. Having birthed and raised nine of us, I'm sure she was too exhausted to contemplate sin. Even I, with my three hellions constantly under my foot have trouble getting into the mood for some delicious down and dirty monkey sex.

Mind you, since all of us are now adults, and it has been quite some time since Dmitri our youngest brother finally moved out, I know my mother has now lots of free time on her hands. Given that she still is quite a good looker for her age, who knows what mischief she might be getting into when my father falls asleep very early in the evening as he invariably is wont to do nowadays."

They all laughed raucously again and Natasha concluded a most delightful visit.