Mothers and Secrets - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mother's hips tilted up; easing the son's dipping thrust. The lovers kissed as Grant's manhood sank deeper into his mother's sex. When she had all the meat inside her, his pelvic bone pressed against her clit. She broke the kiss and whispered into his ear. "Right here, baby. You belong in here, stretching my cunt."

This time it was Grant who shuddered at Madeline's words.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, keeping him in place. "You always belong on top of your mommy. Any bed is the right bed if you are sliding your delicious penis inside me."

He pressed hard and deep into her.

She squeezed him tighter with arms, legs, and her clutching tunnel.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss," she growled into his ear.

His big hands gripped her muscled shoulders to keep her in place.

She sucked in a deep breath, knowing what came next. The great muscle drew back and hammered deep into Madeline. "Ah!"

Grant repeated the powerful thrust, and his mother cried out her approval again. The young man strained to give her a fucking she'd never forget, with forceful lunges into her depths. Only his hold on her shoulders kept the top of her head from smashing into the headboard.

"Oh! Oh! Yeah! You feel it! Unhh! Don't you, my love?"

He kissed her neck and jawline. His rock-hard root never slowed; plowing into the thankful mommy.

She ran her fingers through his thick brown hair. Deep grunts rasped from her chest with each crashing penetration.

Grant stilled for a moment to hold off ejaculation. Maddie took the opportunity to whisper with ragged breath. "I spread the thighs you helped carve and a tight little pussy that's wet for you. I open wide, forming a saddle; only yours to ride. Do you feel it? My flat tummy, my open arms, my bare tits for your mouth. Do you feel how I fit you? Could any other man fit in me like you? Is there anywhere in the world you should be other than here? Naked and sweaty on your bare ass mother; balls deep in my hot vagina? Ears ringing with my love. My lust. My screams of pleasure." Grant started to shift, stirring around his mother's insides. "Oh, yes, my lover! Isn't this where you belong? Fuck your mother, Grant. Show us again that my pussy belongs to you!"

The young man returned to the sprint. He rioted into and out of the forty-something brunette beneath him at a breakneck pace. She yowled and moaned as he'd expected. That spectacular body of hers started to twitch and shiver; The inevitable orgasm.

That was the moment he felt it: This place - between Madeline's slippery naked thighs - was where he belonged. She shouted and creamed, but the young man kept at her. I may as well be at the top of the Eiffel tower or the bottom of the Grand Canyon. This is where I belong; deep inside her.

He was fucking his mom like there was no tomorrow. She raked his shoulders as a new orgasm ripped through her sweaty body. Grant sped up and thrust even harder. Maddie's peals took an even higher pitch.

Any place can be the most intimate and welcome place in the world, as long as I've got Mom's smooth legs wrapped around me.

Orgasm number three made the fit mother convulse and thrash. Her legs splayed open, and she babbled nonsense. Her insides clutched and mother's honey overflowed.

Grant gave her a firm open kiss. His hips still pumped dick into her, and her lower body still lurched up to take each stroke to the greatest depth. The young buck broke the kiss.

His beloved looked at him. There were tears in her eyes.

"Ready for my cum?"

His squirming woman gave a manic smile and nodded.

"I'm going to cum in you, Mom."

"Yes!"

"It's not only your beautiful face or your sexy smile that's gonna make me give up my cum."

She smiled wider and licked her lips. "I want it, baby."

"It's not just because your hard curves make me crazy... Fuh!... to fuck your brains out."

"Uhn! Oh gods." She shuddered with the impact of his hips on hers. "Tell me more, Grant. Ahh! Give Mommy your cum and tell her why."

He kissed her for a moment and drove on into her receptive cunt. "I'm going to fill this tight little pussy, because this is where it belongs."

"YES."

"Because I love you, and you're mine."

"Fuck, YES I am!"

"Because you've been such a good girl for me today. Oh shit! The best mother anyone could dream of." The young man was fucking the brunette beauty at a machine-gun pace. She was drooling and shrieking agreement.

"Take my seed, Mom."

"YES! GIVE ME THAT HOT CUM!"

"Take it! Unh! No matter what bed we lie in, my home is your HOT... NAKED... SWEATY... BODY!"

"Ohhh, GRANT! YEEEEEESSS! You feel it!" Her man's muscled body clenched, and she felt the hot pulse of his cream. She clamped down, determined to hold as much of her son's semen as she could. Her body twitched and shuddered, which drew further ejaculation from her lover. In a softer voice, she said, "I can feel your salty gift, my love. You're flooding me with it. Feels so good."

They kissed and clove to one another. Grant's hands massaged his mother's breasts and squeezed her tight ass. Her hands ran up and down his broad back, and she hummed pleasure at his reaching paws.

Finally, exhaustion claimed them. Grant's secret would wait until tomorrow. The pair blacked out, bound together like climbing ivy tangled to knotted twine.

***

The next morning, Grant heard his mother's voice. He half dreamed he was in the kitchen, watching her speak. The dream couldn't clarify why her voice was so gravelly.

"...since early yesterday. Yeah, I only got that halfway done when I... well, I hardly made it to the bed."

He shifted, waking enough to realize he was in bed. Why is she talking on the phone in my room? He wondered.

"I'm in no condition to come in today, but I plan to get out of bed long enough to grab my laptop and finish my part."

Get out of bed? He opened an eye and felt disoriented. This isn't my room.

His eyes slid shut as he tried to make sense of the world. Sounds like Mom is calling in sick to work. His muscles ached, and he felt dehydrated. Did I run a triathlon? The young trainer took a deep breath in through his nose. Two things happened at once. He felt his mother's loving hand stroking his chest, and the smell of sweaty sex hit his sinuses.

In a matter of seconds, he remembered, in reverse order, everything. Collapsing into sleep after dumping every drop of cum he had into his screeching mother. Mom riding me at the foot of her bed. Madeline kneeling on the bed, giving him one of the greatest blowjobs he'd ever had. A hot shower, but that came after fucking her doggy style on Dad's recliner. Which was after boning her on the kitchen table. That was after she bounced too wild on his cock, straddling him on a kitchen chair. After breakfast for dinner, after waking late in the afternoon. After screwing her like a bitch in heat in his bed. Fuck! Dad walked in on us! I didn't let him see her face, but holy shit! All that had come after a nap, preceded by much more intense lovemaking. And before that, I'd fucked Mom all over the basement! A blowjob and cunnilingus were mixed in there. It happened when I called in sick and returned home... from Dad's office! He's fucking that pudgy secretary! The weeks of secrets and flirtations that led up to yesterday resurfaced in his mind.

Lightning fast, yesterday played itself forward again. He'd caught up. It made sense that he was in the bed that had once been his parents'. Now it's the bed where I take care of Mom.

She cleared her throat, but her voice was still hoarse from all the screaming she'd done the day before. "I don't know, Jean. I hope it's a 24-hour bug, and I'll see you all tomorrow. Okay, thanks. Bye."

She was still stroking his chest when she dropped the call. He took hold of her thigh. She grabbed his hand and held it still. "Before you get any funny ideas, I did not call in sick to play with you all day. I had a bunch of work to do at home yesterday. But then someone interrupted my work and fucked me all over the house. All day, and into the night." Maddie's eyes flashed, and she shone a wicked smile. "I need to catch up on my work. To be honest, I also need a chance to recover. I'll give you all of myself, baby, but there won't be much left to give if we go at it like yesterday. We're going to have to pace ourselves at least a little."

"That's okay, Mom. I'm wiped out too. Let's get hydrated."

They dressed in casual sweats and headed to the kitchen, holding hands. Madeline stopped and turned to her son. "But, you know... tonight... when we go to bed..."

"Oh, yeah." He assured her. "We'll be straining those mattress springs before we sleep."

She let out a breath of relief. "Great! I needed to be sure." She gave him a peck on the cheek. "I'm super sore right now, but I won't be able to sleep next to you without... you know."

"Same here, Mom. I want to feel at home inside you again before I'll let you rest for the night." They entered the kitchen. "I could help you not feel so sore later today." She arched an eyebrow at him. "With my mouth."

Mrs. Bloom rolled her eyes and bit her tongue. "Water. Now!"

They drank cool water and small glasses of juice. The Blooms agreed it was time to brew some coffee.

Grant took his mom in his arms while they waited. She kissed his chest through his shirt and said, "Perfect day for me to call in sick. My big strong son has the day off on Tuesdays, so he can help me feel aaallll better."

"Free on Tuesdays. Yeah."

"Something wrong?" She drew back from his chest but kept her tummy pressed against his groin.

"I don't think so, but you've reminded me that there's something I need to tell you. It's about another Tuesday; some time ago. I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I put it off because of... well... everything we said and did. But only until the next day. Today."

"Sounds serious. What did you do?"

"Let's grab our coffees and sit down."

"Grant," she tilted her head sideways.

"Coffee and sitting. Coach's orders."

His mother smirked. If he's invoking his coach status it can't be all that bad. "Okay," she said. "Yes, sir."

They sat together on the couch they'd used for Madeline's "bad girl" spankings. The sultry mommy had come to her son in all manner of undress. She'd stretched out for his careful inspection, firm hand, and loving touch. The memories weren't far from their thoughts, but Maddie insisted. "Only talk, now. And not too long. I have to finish up this project and handle a bunch of e-mails."

"Sure." He looked into his brew. Where to begin?

"Another Tuesday, a few weeks ago," his attentive mother prompted.

"Right. It was the day I told you I would start training you. Something happened before you got home." His mom smiled at the memory and waited without a word. "Dad called that morning, freaked out. He couldn't find a file, and I had to look all over the house for it. When I couldn't find it, he told me to look for it in your room."

His mother enjoyed (wanted, required, expected!) him in her room nowadays. But, once upon a time, before Grant started laying pipe into her, that room had been off-limits. It was the only thing that had gotten Madeline furious with her son. Before that fateful Tuesday, he'd had no idea why.

Her eyebrows rose.

The young man, sitting next to her raised his mug-free hand in defense. "I never would have gone in there, but Dad was screaming."

Maddie stifled a laugh. "You know I can feel your cum from last night in my pussy, right? I'm not about to clutch my pearls. Your father made you go in there. Your mother will be on her hands and knees for you in there tonight. Go on, hon."

Grant chuckled and tried to relax. "Yeah. Okay. But what happened next wasn't Dad's doing. He hung up when he remembered the file was in his car. But then I heard a voice coming from your laptop." At this, Madeline Bloom's eyes popped. "Yeah," he continued. "It was a sexy woman's voice. 'Uh Oh!' she said."

The mother brought her free hand up to cover her mouth. "You found the..."

"The mother/son incest forum. Yeah. You're quite the prolific writer, MadMommy1980."

"Oh, fuck. I... everything is in there. And you read my posts?"

In all the times Grant had smacked her ass, he'd never seen her blush so hard. Her cheeks were the same shade as the silk lingerie she'd worn for him last night!

He looked into his coffee. "Yes. I'm sorry, Mom. I know it was an invasion of your privacy, but I didn't know what to do. It wasn't just private stuff about you. It was about me too. I'm ashamed to say I did more than read your posts."

Grant confessed all. He'd copied her login information, and used it to access her conversations with other members. "I was voracious. I wanted to read everything you were saying to anyone about these feelings you were hiding. I knew it was wrong, but it was clear from everything you wrote that I couldn't approach you directly."

He told her about the fake accounts he'd created. "It was manipulative, I know. But at the time, it felt like the only safe way to discuss this subject with you. You wrote about how close you were to freaking out and running away at the suggestion of talking with me about it." Mom's mouth was hanging open in shock. "I had to disguise my hopes and wishes as advice from strangers." He put his coffee on the table and took her hand in both of his. "I'm not trying to justify anything, but I kept thinking, 'She needs to keep her secrets. I'll have to keep a few so she can'." His mother stared at him, speechless.

"I read about your feelings along with how Dad was treating you. It made me realize I wanted to help you start working out. I wasn't aiming to seduce you or anything like that. On that first Tuesday, I didn't know how I felt about the dreams of incest. I only knew that I love you, and I hated how insecure you felt. The rest - the sexy stuff - I guess I warmed to it over the days and weeks. I used those fake accounts to tell you in a way I thought was safe. I'm sorry I lied and kept those secrets from you. This may sound stupid, but you of all people should understand: I kept those secrets because I love you."

The brunette looked up at her young man with wet eyes. She stroked his cheek and said, "I love you too. But this is a lot to take in." The twenty-something stifled the urge to joke about having something in his pants that was a lot for her to take in. "I don't know..."

They sat together in silence for some minutes.

Finally, Grant spoke up. "I don't know much either, but I'd bet you're feeling something." Madeline stared at her hands and nodded. "What are you feeling?"

"I'm looking inside for anger. But nothing is that simple. I'm upset that you rooted through my account. But it's bittersweet because it's mixed with a kind of relief. You know how deep this goes for me - it turns out you knew all along - and you still want me as your woman. So, you shouldn't have looked, but I'm thanking my stars you know.

"I'm disappointed that you made fake identities to push me in one direction. But I'm not that mad. I wasn't swayed by anyone on that site. People on that forum have been urging me to open up to you about this for years. None of it mattered. What do strangers have to lose if everything with my son goes to shit? It was your actions that opened me up, not anything I read. Also, my regrets water down my disappointment. How else should I wish you'd dealt with learning my secret? You're right: You couldn't have approached me about it in the flesh. I would have lied my ass off if you had. Even if you came to me with it, and said you wanted to be my lover! I would have told you it was a kink, but not anything I wanted 'IRL.' I would have slammed the doors of my heart shut to you and the world. I may as well direct my disappointment at myself for laying such a minefield. I'm a lucky woman. You found a way to me without stepping on one!"

Her smile was mild, and she still shook her head at her thoughts. Her man held his tongue to let her continue.

"My secret was necessary. I'm sure of that. I don't know if yours was too. They don't cancel each other out. But I suppose that's the nature of the terrain when you're keeping secrets from those you love most." Again, the demure woman spared him a rueful smile. She twisted the hair at her shoulder as she stared. "Besides, I'd suspected you already knew something somehow. But I'd guessed that you'd picked it up in how I look at you and talk to you. I never guessed you'd hacked me." She gave his ribs a poke.

Grant put his hand on Madeline's thigh and kissed her. "Sorry about that. It was an accident... at first." They kissed again.

"Well, like I said, when I look inside for anger, I find I'm not mad. I'm too euphoric at what has happened between us. Maybe I'll be mad about it tomorrow. Or next week? It couldn't hurt to start making it up to me today."

The eager younger man squeezed at her thigh. "I'll do whatever I can," he murmured with a leer.

"You can start by bringing my laptop to the kitchen table, booting it up, and giving me a few hours to get some work done. I'm going to take yet another shower. You grab whatever breakfast you need in the meantime. When I come back down here, you can bathe. I will need to be free of distraction."

Grant released her thigh and smiled. "No problem. I'll set it up. Enjoy your shower."

Maddie grabbed his hand again. "Honey,"

"Yeah, Mom."

"I'm glad you told me."

"I wasn't going to let that hang between us, especially now that we're..." He struggled to say what they were now.

"I know. You and I won't need any more secrets between us. A big secret from the world? Duh! But nothing between us."

"Definitely."

"Last thing, baby. Once I'm dressed and down in the kitchen working, please change the sheets on both your old bed and our bed. We'll want fresh sheets."

The young hunk looked her up and down. He gave her a slow kiss, and said, "Clean sheets are a nice place to start." Mother and son smiled. "I'll get your laptop now. I'll give you a thrill later."

***

Sex was fierce, frequent, and variable for a few more days before something had to give.

Both Blooms staggered through their jobs. But they were unable to explain their exhaustion to their employers. Grant didn't want to make up a story about picking up a woman here and there. Madeline couldn't admit that a non-stop sex life was keeping her up while she was filing for divorce. (They got a lawyer, recommended by a colleague of Maddie's; also a realtor suggested by the gym owner, Don.)

Meals were basic, usually noodles and sauce. It had fallen to simple fuel, so their bodies could crush together in their bed. And they struggled to find energy to clean up.

They couldn't get through a workout session together. The pair kept getting distracted, falling into screaming grunting fuck sessions in the basement. And that distraction never replaced the intense lovemaking to close out the night. Grant skewering his lover over the washer was only an appetizer for the main course at bedtime. It didn't matter how hard and wet they'd cum down in the workout room. Once they hit the sheets, the young man's return to his mother's depths was inevitable.

They'd wake up too drained to think beyond basic necessities.

"Mom, we're going to have to tap the breaks a little on the sex ... a little bit... in some way. Not stopping, of course! But taking it easier... somehow." Grant peeked over the Indian food they'd picked up from a local restaurant.

"Thank goodness, yes! I didn't want to be the first to say it."

123456...9