All Comments on 'Mother's Blessing'

by Dirty_Brownie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
You need to pick a tense and stick with it.

It begins as an "I am a..." (first person) and switches to a "He looked at her..." (third person), and back again. And again. Are you telling the story or narrating it?

GreenGrizzlyGreenGrizzlyalmost 11 years ago
Pretty nice...

The tenses could use some work obviously, but otherwise it was quite hot. A bit more build up could go a long way. Overall, I'd rate it above average but not by much. Exploring further chapters to both develop your writing style and the plot would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is just a written version of one of the Moms Fuck Teens pornos produced by Reality Kings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Grammar is a complete turnoff

While the switch from third to first person completely ruins the story, you guys need to learn something about grammar before criticizing it. "Tense" is about verbs, "person" is about pronouns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
100% Unreadable!

Garbage. Total garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First or third person?

You need to learn how to either stay in first person..."I did this and that". Or third person..."He did this and that".

Another comment in general observation: Why do guys always have to have 9" cocks to boost their self-esteem and women have to have D or DD cup breasts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I liked it! Short straight to the point stories are my favorite read. As for grammer, who cares this isn't a essay for english class. Please continue writing for your first post on here great effort.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I agree with the other commenters about the story going from third person to first person and then back again. Another thing that kind of turned me off was the mom making the daughter go ass (the mom's) to mouth (the daughter's) on the boyfriend's cock. Not so cool, dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous