All Comments on 'Mother's Day'

by ArtistOfItAll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such Absurdity

While I realize that most of these stories are pure fantasy, they should still have at least a token sense of reality, not this absurd shit here. First I want to tell all these writers to get away from the G-cup breasts. They are not that prevalent, and are seldom seen on a voluptuous woman, more like to be seen on an obese woman. Hard for me to think that a dad is going to swap his wife for his daughter. And please none of the absurd 13 , 14 or fifteen climaxes or orgasms in one session. No more of this eating her out for an hour nonsense, because if you are doing that you are not very good at giving oral, and most women won't let you eat for an hour. Get real and tone down the bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Why not make the mom have T cup breasts? Absurd? Yep, just as absurd as the other anon stated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Didn't you already post this story back in June?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

No aliens, no demons and no angels, just a loving mother and son having a good time...realistic enough for me. :)

Though the sex descriptions and activities could have been a bit more explicit and longer for my taste, i liked the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very nice for a first post.

The story seemed as if it were a fantasy.

A hot fantasy, where mom is one horny woman and wants her son's cock all of the time..

I like that he was getting her pregnant for the second time. That was really hot.

Thanks for the read.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Nice one

Hoping you will post more, and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The siblings should fuck

You say they are swingers,

There is no sense why the brother and sister won't fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an excellent story, but...

I agree with the last anon. It's great that the hero is fucking his mom and that dad is laying pipe in his daughter's sweet slit. But to have a truly liberated family, the boy should also be sticking his big prick up between his dear sister's legs. In a loving family all the cocks are available to the females and all the cunts to the males. All the heavy family balls unloading great big gobs of family semen up all the convulsing family twats--that's the ticket.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I have no criticism, I liked the story.

It even presented the mother/son in about the most tasteful way (if you will admit that this subject is ever tasteful). I believe that he got involved with his sister that would remove some of the romance from the story. If it was an everyone-fuck-everyone story the romance between mother and son would have not been there. Thank you for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous