Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a cheerleader outfit. Too genuine to be fake. Pom poms and all.

".....damn, Mom.....You're gorgeous...." I worded slowly. "You're too sweet," she said, walking into

the kitchen. "This is the real deal. I was a cheerleader for my highschool football team. It was 1993 and I was 16 years old. Still fits perfectly. I felt that it would make the evening much more....well....intimate. Not many Mother's dig out their old cheerleading outfit to put on just for their sons."

"And yet you do," I said. "That's because I love you, from the bottom of my heart, so much." She walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead. "As both a Mother and a woman. I'll always be here for you, sweetheart." She grasped a breast with one hand and plunged the other into her skirt.

"These....will always be here for you."

She took her hands out and walked into the kitchen. For the next 5 minutes, I watched my Mother prepare dinner in her highschool cheerleading outfit. And by the timeeverything was ready and on the table, it sure as hell wasn't the food that had given me a hard on. "Well," I said, lifting my wine glass up, "I wanted you to feel pampered, and you wanted to feel like a 16 year old Mother. So here's to you, my love. I hope, only if this is what you hope also, that you feel like the Mom that you truly are. A Mother who watches over her children, keeps her house clean, is a great cook and....if i do say so myself.....a wild tigress in bed. Happy Mother's Day, Mom." We clinked glasses, took a sip, and then started eating. Mom really liked the flowers, panties and Mother's Day card arrangement.

"This is so delicious," she said, already half we through her plate. "Good," I replied, staring at her cleavage being displayed quite nicely by her cheerleading outfit. Debussy's Arabesque #1 started playing when Mom began to speak. "So, what's the plan for tonight?" "Well," I replied, finishing off my wine glass, "I had a movie in mind and then a little surprise." "Oh?" she said, adjusting her bra and top to show even more of her breasts, "What movie?" "Your favorite." She smiled.

Once dinner was done, we went into the living room and started the movie.

Throughout the whole thing, I had my hand down Mom's skirt, playing with her pussy, and she had her's down my pants, rubbing my cock. Must've been the longest tease either of us had experienced. Once the movie was over, Mom had had her pussy rubbed for an hour and a half. And on top of this, the effects of the food had begun to set in. Needless to say, she was ready for some action. "Now," Mom said, pulling off her top to reveal her bra, "What's your surprise?"

"A 1-hour cunnilingus session. I'm going to eat you out for an hour."

She whimpered. "Re....really?"

"Yes, really. Follow me."

I stood up form the dinner table and walked over to Mom, holding out my hand. She grasped it and stood up. I lead her up the stairs and to the entrance of our room.

Ever since our family's relationship change-up, our rooms got a switch up as well.

It used to be: Mom and Dad's Room, My Room, Dani's Room, Jake's Room and Lindsey's Room.

5 bedrooms. But once everything changed, Dad moved into Dani's Room and I moved into Mom's Room.

This left a spare bedroom where we now keep our infants/toddlers.

"Take your panties off and go lie down," I said quietly in her ear. She didn't need to be told twice. She reached underneath her skirt and pulled down what a saw to be a red thong. Taking it off her legs, she handed them to me and walked over to the bed. I wrapped the panties into a makeshift wristband around my wrist while Mom reclined on the bed and got relaxed. "You ready, Missy?" I asked. "May I indulge my taste buds on your succulent womanly flower? May I explore the Motherly landscapes between your legs for the next sixty minutes?"

"I'd be honored to receive such a gift, sweetheart," she said, spreading her legs, "My womanhood is yours to consume. Bon appetit!"

I crawled onto the bed, got comfortable, and laid in. Time vanished as I sucked, kissed and licked my Mother's eager pussy. She came twice before I checked the time, 14 minutes in. "Damn, Mom," I thought. I had never seen her this wet before. Her pussy was just a fountain of juices. There was a fun fact about that hour that I would never come to discover, and that was that by the time I finished eating out Marissa, I had actually drank 12 oz. of her juices. Delicious.

And before I knew it, time was up. I had counted 9 orgasms. Totalling 13 for the whole day. And I most certainly wasn't finished with her yet....

"Mom...." I said, standing in front of the bed, cock facing her as she recovered from her 13th orgasm.

"What is.....what is it, sweetie?" she asked between breaths. "I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to fuck you for as long as I possibly can. Tell me what positions and styles you want to do and we'll do them. And then, when I can't hold out any longer, I'm going to cum in you. I'm going to fill your vaginal canals with all of the cum I can......and see if I can't make you a Mother again." "Oh.....oh....oh my god......" she said, sitting up and placing her hand to her gaping mouth.

Through research and reconisciennce, I was able to establish that this is what Mom wanted more than anything. Another child from her son. I had Dad and Dani eavesdrop and give me tips and clues about anything that Mom wanted that I could give her. I also had kept a close eye on Mom's blog, "Living the Life: A Mother and a Wife", where she posted regularly about life as the incestuous queen of a household. Marissa is not aware that I'm aware of the existence of her blog. One of her more recent posts reads as follows....

"Another busy day! Shopping with Dani then picked up the two youngins from soccer. I have to admit, I love shopping with my daughter. She seems to adore the advice I give her on outfits, seeing as how I know how to get her Dad going. We are so close in sizes, that we can just buy one thing and both wear it. I have my own prince charming to please as well, after all.

We passed the maternity section and I got pangs of nostalgia. I miss my maternity lingerie and the all of the amazing hormones that came with that ever expanding belly. The sex was indescribable, guys. Having my son do me doggy style with my 9-month belly almost grazing the floor. A feeling that can't be replicated. I'm getting excited just thinking about it now. It was such a fun time. Not only for us but for the whole family. Things really changed after that. But anyway, my stud is waiting in the bedroom. I promised him anal tonight. So spoiled.

I'll post tomorrow guys! Love you all!

<3 Missy"

This was more than enough to know that Mom want the seed to be sown yet again. I had a feeling that she was just aprehensive to ask me to be a father of 2 children. But I didn't mind. And I certainly wouldn't turn away another 10 months of unparelled pregnant sex.

"Are you....are you sure?" she asked, lying back, causing her breasts to flatten and expand on her chest, "I mean, I've been on the pill forever. I thought that you didn't want another child."

"Of course not," I said, "I guess we just assumed that you'd go on birth control. But to hell with that. I want to cum in you, Missy. I want to cum in you and not have it come out until it's ready to be Lexi's sibling."

"....fuck...." Mom said, spreading her legs, "To hell with it. Do it. Do it now. You've made me cum so much today. Now it's your turn. You've held out for so long....just release into me now, baby."

"No way," I said, standing in front of the bed, Mom splayed in front of me, ever so vulnerable, "I want to make you cum at least 2 more times. A nice round 15."

"Oh fine," she said, blushing at the thought of someone wanting to give her so much pleasure, "But on my 15th, we cum together. Deal?"

"Deal," I said, crawling up the bed, "What do you want me to do?"

"Just missionary first," she said as I leaned in and entered her, "I'm at your will. Make me cum again, sweetheart. I know you have it in you, my love." She wrapped her legs around me as I settled into a steady rhythm on top of her, her hips moving in sync with me.

"Damn, Mom, " I said, feeling her hands on my arms as I watched her breasts roll up and down her chest, "I can never get over this. Consensual sex with my own Mother. You're letting me see you naked....you're letting me enter you. And you're enjoying it. Blows my mind, even to this day."

"Well, I figure that if a son wants to lie down with his Mother, it should be her Motherly duty to acquiesce to that offer. And if the Mom has a sexy body, it would be downright wrong for her son not to take part in her womanhood. And every Mother I know thinks of their son in a sexual way at one point or another. They are just too afraid to start anything. But damn, if it's consensual...." I felt her pussy squeeze on my cock, "It's some fucking amazing sex. And if this is what you want, you can have it. I'm yours."

I leaned down and sucked on Mom's nipples. "I like the way you think, Mom," I said between kisses on her breasts. "Now let me know when you're ready to cum again. I want to fuck you through the whole thing."

"Sure thing, sweetheart," she said, wrapping her arms around me. We fucked for at least another 3 minutes before Mom began to climax for the 14th time.

"Oh GOD! Here it comes again! FUCK!" She let go of me and laid back on the bed completely, moaning, yelling and writhing in ecstasy. And all the while, I never pulled out. She was smiling, laughing and twitching, her pussy getting extraordinarily damp. "Holy shit, babe," she said, "My pussy is so fucking weak. I can only take one more. This is it. And now, I'm going to be on top."

She sat up quickly and I promptly laid down where she was. Without missing a beat, she positioned herself on top of me, grabbing and aiming my cock towards her pussy, and sat down. Entering my Mother's pussy was a sensation I could never get used to. Not only warm and tight, but inviting and comforting. Then Mom rode me like crazy. Bucking her hips forward and backward, grinding her crotch against mine and testing my ability to hold off like never before. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, caressing them and running my fingers over her soft nipples. I then let go of them, letting them bounce freely of their own accord as I placed my hands on Mom's thighs. She was sighing and whimpering now as well as moaning.

She was close.

"Darling," she said between gasps of passion, "This is it. I'm ready whenever you are. I'm ready for another child. If you're willing to to fertilize me........I'm ready."

"Of course, Missy," I said, placing my hands on her hips, above her ass, "On 3, alright?"

"Yes," she said.

"1......2.......OH GOD!" Missy interrupted my countdown with a cry. She had already started. Her 15th had kicked in. Time for me to drop my defences and let loose. The tension in my cock evaporated as I broke my concentration. The effect was intstant. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. I could fell Mom's pussy contract as I shot thick streams of cum up into her vaginal canal. It seemed to last forever.

10 seconds later, I was still erupting inside Mom, and her onto me. I could feel her female orgasm liquids drench my dick which continued to release the build-up that had been accumalating inside me all day.

The bliss did last for a while, but ended all too soon. I could feel my streams subside as well as Mom's spasms. She slipped off me and fell to my left side, still remaining close with her leg draped over mine and her breasts resting on my arm. We lay there for at least a minute, catching our breath after the climax of my most elaborate Mother's Day yet.

I turned over and faced Mom, placing my hand on her stomach. "We did it again," I said, looking from her soft belly to her face. She said nothing, just leaned in and embraced me, softly kissing me.

"Oh!" I said, leaning away from Mom and getting off of the bed, "I almost forgot." I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the box I had left earlier in the day when I had come home to prepare the house. I walked back over to Mom and laid down again, placing the box behind me and out of her sight. "Give me your hand," I said. Mom gave me her right hand. I placed my fingers over hers, touching her wedding ring. "Is this the ring Dad bought you?" I asked. "Yes," she said, running her own fingers over it, "I had forgotten all about it until now. Looks beautiful, but I suppose that it has lost some of its meaning." She looked a little solemn.

"Mom," I said, grabbing the ring and pulling it off her finger, "I have something for

you." She looked a little taken aback by having her wedding ring pulled off without her permission, but seemed to not be against it entirely. I reached behind me and grabbed the box. Mom instantly recognized it, as anyone would, as a ring box from a jewelry store. She looked curious and entranced. I opened it in front of her. Inside was a $3,000 diamond ring. Mom gasped. "Take it," I said. She grabbed the ring and took it out, gazing at it in awe. "Sweetie....I.....you.....$3,000?". I nodded. "Don't ask how," I said, "I just want you to have it. And this..." I held up her old wedding ring. "....can go to Danielle. Dad chose it as his gift of love to his woman. Only fitting that she should have it now, right?" Mom gazed at my ring and her old one.

Then she slowly brought it to her ring finger, staring at it all the while. She slipped it on gracefully.

"....Wow...." she said, staring at her hand with a sparkling diamond twinkling back at her. "I don't know what to say, sweetheart." "I just wanted you to have a band that would make you think of us when you saw it." I said, "While simultaneously spoiling you with the most expensive gift I could afford." "Oh, darling," Mom said, sitting cross-legged on the bed and touching her ring, "You've done so much for me today. A fun day on the town, 15 orgasms, a 2nd child and a new diamond ring."

"And you deserve them all. You've been such a wonderful Mother and, more or less, wife to me. This doesn't even begin to show my gratitude for what you have done for not only me, but this whole family."

"Wow. I don't know what to say. How can I ever repay you for this?"

"By continuing to be the most kind...." I leaned forward. "....the most loving..." I started crawling towards her.

"...and the most sexy Mother a son could ask for." I hugged her to me and rolled her onto the bed. Nothing more was said. We just lay bed, kissing and cuddling until sleep overtook us.

5. AFTERMATH

The next morning, Mom announced the news to the whole family. "Way to go, bro," said Dani, removing her top and heading for the stairs, "Knocked Mom up again. Well done. Can't wait to meet my new sibling." She smiled and went upstairs. "Congratulations Son," Dad said, shaking my hand, "I'm proud of you. You're catching up to me. Soon you'll have more kids than I do." "Thanks, Dad," I said. He went upstairs after Dani.

Sure enough, Mom was pregnant. The test we got confirmed it as well as the doctor visits. Mom was going to have her 6th child, 2nd by me.

A few months later, we got an ultrasound to see what gender the baby would be.

Male.

"Hmm, looks like Lexi is going to have a soulmate," whispered Mom while the doctor was in the other corner of the room. I kissed her right there in the office.

END.

12