All Comments on 'Mother's Dreams Ch. 02'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't wait

Please have chapter three quickly. You picked the perfect spot to end chapter two, but I can't wait for three!!

Jarrod159Jarrod159about 16 years ago
great buildup no pun intended

i can't wait to read the next chapter. good story so far.

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 15 years ago
Wow

What more can I say? And a great place to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am kneeling my queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worship of the Mother Goddess

An innocent life is nearly over tonight,

The fruit of your womb is falling at your feet.

He knows the end is near, but he cannot resist.

Oh, my Queen, have some pity for your poor son!

Through tease and temptation you made him your slave

Now the time has come, and he has no escape.

He is already at your feet, there's nothing he can do:

Life always must end in the place where it started.

Pilot4029Pilot4029over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

For the lovely poem. Hopefully we're only talking a 'figurative' death here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

OK, now you have totally fucked it up. I find it somewhat funny that somebody who writes these dirty incestuous fantasies make such a stupid question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It is also my wildest dreams to be fucked and dominated by my mother. Like many other boys I too have a sexy desirable mother who is the sexual idol in my eyes, in my heart and in my dreams. In her fifties she is still in well shape and almost away from signs of age. Her elegant looks, mesmerizing eyes, glossy skin and busty figure draws the attention of every man. I don't know whether she also dreams about me but I can't live without thinking about her, her extremely beautiful body. I have a fascination for older women not only for their hunger passion or experience but for the affection and excellence of them. I have not found the plumpness of breasts in any girls of my age which I have found in my sexy mother. Her rigid personality and confident attitude just brings shiver in my heart. I tried to sneak into her in many ways and became successful. I wish she might took my virginity by fucking me while being on top of me while I would fondle, kiss and suck her ample boobs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1109 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES