Mother's Solace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we are honey."

"Then we'll work at it. I know it's impossible to ask you to get rid of any doubts you may have, but at least set it at the back of your mind. We can make this work if we give it our all."

Mom wrapped her arms around my back. "I'm sorry Locke. I was about to do something to hurt you again, forgive me," she said.

"It's okay, I love you, we'll get through this," I consoled her.

"Yeah, we will," she replied.

"Ummm, I know this might not be the right time, but... I'm still kind of horny..." I said killing the mood.

Mom bursted out laughing, I was so embarrassed, and humiliated. How did I just go from a compassionate talk with her to being laughed at.

"Awww, I can still see the kid in you," she said.

"I'm not a kid!" I whined back.

This just caused her to laugh harder. My erection began to fade, I got off of her.

"Seriously, I wonder why I try sometimes.." I mumbled under my breath.

Seeing that I was taking it seriously, mom tried composed herself. "I was just playing around, baby, but you really do have to work on maintaining the mood, and not destroying it," she chuckled, sitting up next to me.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. I'm sorry I lack experience."

"Don't worry about it, I think it might just be a quirk of yours."

"I really hope it isn't.."

"Well, back on a more serious note... Locke I was just wondering~" her voice started becoming seductive.

"You're always wondering stuff..." I pouted.

Ignoring my commment, mom continued.

"The girls were talking earlier about fetishes, I was wondering do you have any that come to mind?" She asked, softly rubbing my shoulder.

"H-Huh?"

Lifting her mouth to my ear she said, "What's your sexual kink, let your lover know."

"Do you like feet?"

"Not particularly."

"What about breasts, you seemed to be into them this morning~"

"I-I think every man loves breast.., besides you were very... sexual.. and aggressive this morning."

"Ahh, so you like being dominated."

My cock jumped at her words. Mom noticed my bulge spring in my pants.

"I guess that's my answer, huh?" she asked placing her hand on my thigh.

"You're cruel, you know that.."

'Mmm, my boy brings out the worst in me," she purred, bringing her hand to the tent in my pants.

I couldn't help but wonder how much her personality changed, I mean just yesterday she was so reserved and cute. Now she was just... lascivious. I must of brought out the sexual demon that was lurking inside her.

"Locke, do you want to do me doggy-style, or would you prefer me riding?"

"Ummm-"

"I think a masochistic submissive like you would prefer the latter of the two."

Standing up she pulled, her soaked panties down, and unbuttoned her top.

"Unzip your pants, Locke," She ordered, with a lust filled smile.

All I could do was comply, this wasn't a goddess at all. I was a fool to think she was anything of the sort. Unzipping my pants, I slide them off, along with my underwear. Mom straddled my hips, pressing her warm slick sex against the shaft of my cock.

"Mmm, do you like that honey?"

All I could do was close my eyes, and moan in response.

Mom's juices began to make the underside of my cock wet. "Baby, I want you to suck on my tit. Leaning forward she pressed her breast against my lips. Like a baby to a bottle, I began suckling on her nipple.

"Ooo, baby that's good suck my tit."

I lightly lapped, and poked at her pink erect nipple, while grabbing and tugging at her other breast.

"Yesss, she hissed, oh baby, I hope you're prepared tonight. I'm going to wear you out I've been extremely horny all day," she cooed.

My cock twitched in response, I began working her sensitive nipple with more enthusiasm as I pulled a bit harder on her other. Mother's vagina secreted more lubricant, her hard swollen-clit running up and down the bottom of my cock. Her warm honey was simply sublime. She began sliding up and down at a faster pace.

"Do you like that honey?" she asked

Taking her breast out my mouth, I opened my eyes and looked directly into hers,"It's amazing, ohhh fuck!"

Mom smashed her lips into mine, violently thrusting her tongue inside my mouth. We both gasped for air as she sucked, and devoured my mouth. Her tongue attacked mine with a ferocious hunger. I was being overwhelmed by this insatiable mother of mine. Slowly the intensity of the kiss, lessened and became more sweet, still holding the same level of passion. Pulling back, she looked me in the eyes.

"What's wrong honey?"

"You're amazing..." is all I could say in response.

She smiled at my compliment, and positioned herself directly above my cock.

"Are you ready to fuck your mother?"

"Yes," I replied .

Mother began lowering herself on top of me, her warm twat enveloping my hard member slowly, inch-by-inch.

"Oh my god, your so big Locke!" She screamed, squeezing her eyes shut.

I moaned, as her walls tightened around me, I was lost in her warm, wet canal.

"Claire, your so tight.."

She reached the base of my cock, and tried relaxing herself on top of me.

"Honey, I don't think that I'll ever have enough of this cock."

Settling down she began to slowly bounce up, and down. Her vagina milking me every time she lifted and slammed down on my pelvis.

"Oh, that's good she cried out. Taking one hand she began rubbing her bean. I grabbed her ass-cheeks, and began slowly meeting her thrusts.

"Yesss, that it fuck me," she cried.

Mom was beginning to lose herself. I started slamming into her with more force. The sounds of our flesh slamming against each other, resonated through the living room. She began gyrating her clit with more pressure, her hammering became weaker.

"I'm going to cum baby, oh don't stop!"

I pumped even harder into the hot moist folds of her wet cunt.

"Cum for me, Claire." I told her.

Mom, screamed out, "FUCK!" As her honey crashed against my cock. She spasmed and clenched tightly, I had to hold her to me just to keep her from falling onto the floor. Still shaken, her hair was matted, and her face covered in sweat. We're not done yet, she said wobbly getting off me. Let's go to the bedroom, I nodded following her, looking back at the couch soaked in her juices.

Getting on the bed, she lifted her ass up in the air, legs hanging off.

Holy shit, she wanted doggy-style!

I positioned myself against her moist lips, grabbing her hips I pushed in. I started working up a slow rhythm.

"Ohhh, fuck me, I said FUCK ME." She screamed.

I complied and began slamming into her at a frantic pace. The feeling of my balls hitting her clit must of added extra stimulation, because she began squeezing my member tighter than ever before. I looked down at my Mom's beautiful soft back, leaning over I cupped her breast in my palms, and kissed her neck as I fucked her. My impending climax was arriving.

Sensing it she began urging me on, "That's it, cum baby. Cum for Mommy, I'm going to cum too"

Being urged on by her words, caused me to thrust deeper, at the last second I pulled out, my jizz spurting, as she squirted all over my cock. Our love juices covered our legs. Walking over to her closet, I grabbed a towel, as she collapsed on the bed.

"Y-You were really something else,... you" I panted, wiping myself down.

"I'm sorry, I was just really horny, after this morning I was really hoping you would've stayed home today," She confined as I wiped the cream off her.

"Hey, sweetie, are we still on for tomorrow?"

"What the date? I wouldn't miss it for anything," I told her, folding the towel and throwing it on the floor.

Climbing in next to her, I held her to me.

"I love you, Claire."

"I love you too," she replied, "So are you ready for round 3?"

Ch.3 End

***

Comments are always appreciated. I tried looking for an editor, but haven't gotten a reply from either of the people that I've asked. Anyways, if you liked it leave a comment, and rating.