Motorcycle Gang Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please make me cum again. I need it now, please make me cum," she whined as he kept his cock pounding into her from behind. His taunting words along with her building desire set off every nerve ending in her body.

"Yes, yes, that's it. Oh, God, I'm cumming. Oh, God, Oh God...." She screamed as she felt Rodney pick up the pace and then empty his balls deep inside her begging white pussy. It kept up at a feverish intensity as he fired his cum inside her body and extended her climax until she thought she would pass out from the amazing sensation and pleasure. As she began to come down from the climatic peak, she again opened her mouth and began to suck on the other bikers cock. Rodney had pulled away from her and immediately was replaced by another biker who pushed himself into her and grabbed her hips to help him leverage into her.

"Oh, yea, this bitch sure knows how to suck cock, boss," the biker said as she worked hard on his big dick. With that, he groaned and began to fill her mouth with his cum. This was a completely new sensation for Audrey and she felt the warm cum fill her mouth. Not knowing what to do but realizing that if she didn't swallow, she would choke, she began to gulp down his big cum load. As she did this she gained an instant appreciation for the new taste and hungrily drank it down. But as quickly as this happened, the next biker moved under her mouth and pulled her lips down onto his dick. With the cock working her cunt from the back and the new cock in her mouth, Audrey gave herself fully to this new role. She loved the feeling and the need and the brutal use of her body and she loved the mind numbing orgasms they gave her. As she felt the tingles begin again in the depths of her cunt, Rodney pulled her head up and made her look at him.

"I want you to understand me, whore. I own you now and when I want your cunt you give it to me. Do you understand?" he said as she looked up at him in a glazed unfocused stare.

"Yes, anything you want. Oh, God, please, it feels so good," she panted as the biker increased his speed from behind.

"The next time your husband wants to fuck one of my girls, I am coming back here to take you twice as hard. You tell Jack I was here and what I said," he snarled at her and then pushed her face down on the hard cock. He turned and grabbed Jodi and the two began to walk out of the kitchen.

"I'll meet you guys back home at the camp when you're done with her."

Jodi got back on the bike with Rodney and they rode off with Jodi giving directions to the church. She had no idea what was going to happen to Jack when Rodney say him but she knew Jack was still in trouble. Pulling into the side lot they parked the bike beside Jack's Caddy and Jodi gave directions to the office through the opened side door. Few lights were on but as they rounded the corner she could see Jack sitting alone and going over some church receipts. He was the only one there. Jack was pretty good size man but not even close to the size of Rodney who walked in and reached across the desk and dragged him over the desk and onto the floor beneath him.

"I need you to understand something, my friend Jack," Rodney smiled down at the surprised and stunned man. "My girls are never free and if you ever dare to touch one of them again with a finger or your cock, you are dead. Hurt my business in any way and you die." With this Rodney balled up his big fist and buried it hard into Jack's soft gut, knocking the wind out of him and making him gasp to desperately catch his breath.

"Tell me you understand me, Jack," Rodney said in a soft menacing voice.

Looking over and seeing Jodi standing at the door, Jack knew what this was about and also knew he was no match in this game for the big biker.

"I promise. Never again, I promise," he breathed up at Rodney.

"Good, Jack, that's real good. I know where you live and I know Audrey real well now. If you want me to come back and take her as one of my girls, I can do that. She is a good piece of ass, Jack and she loves black cock. So stay alive and you may keep that blonde whore of yours in your house and not mine."

"Audrey, what did you do to my wife," Jack said as the realization of what Rodney just told him sunk in. Rodney stood up laughing and walked out of the office and left the beaten man lying there on the floor.

As the motorcycle revved up and pulled out of the lot it was dark and Rodney asked Jodi where her house was. She told him where to turn but was very afraid of what this might mean. Rodney was a cruel and powerful man and she was afraid that a visit to her home and her husband would end very badly. But she had no control and just clung to the biker leader as they turned onto her street. Rodney was in a mood, she knew, to set things straight and show who was in charge. A flood of emotions ran through her as they passed her house and went just a few houses down before stopping and parking the bike. He told her to come with him as they walked back to her driveway and then into her private fenced backyard. It was obvious that someone was home and Jodi had a lump in her throat as Rodney took her into the backyard and onto the back porch. They could hear the TV on in the front room as Rodney pushed her face first into the back wall.

"Strip," he command her and Jodi immediately unzipped her tight denim skirt and let it fall to the ground, quickly followed by her thong. She pulled her vest and tank top off and dropped them too. Rodney was behind her and forced his big cock into her welcoming pussy. She had been wet from being made to eat Audrey's cunt and she had hoped that she would have been included in that fuck session. She had been on edge and horny all day and the feeling of Rodney's big cock working deep into her brought her arousal to the surface. She pushed back at him but also knew she didn't want to make any noise and disturb anyone inside her house.

It felt so good and Jodi knew that the life she had led inside this house was in the past and she was another woman now who belonged to other men. These emotions coupled with the sensation of Rodney using and dominating her brought her close to her orgasm faster than she would have thought possible. Trying to hold back a primal scream at the hard orgasm that rock her she moaned softly as her body reached the peak and continued to spasm on his cock. She moved on him until she finally came down from the climax as he kept moving inside her. Then he stopped and pulled out and immediately began to press his cock into her ass. The hard pressure was followed by a pop as his cock head opened her up and was forced deeper and deeper. The pain was there and so was the pleasure and she needed to moan and groan and scream as he took her ass. She loved getting ass fucked but never was able to be quiet.

Rodney must be testing her by doing this against the back wall of her own house with her family inside. She felt Rodney pushing her down and her knees hit the wood of the porch as he pounded her ass. Her fingers scraped the floor boards as he continued and she knew they were both going to cum soon. With a renewed power he drove her ass with his cock until she moaned into her arm under her head as she came again and felt him unload in her ass. The intensity of cumming from anal intercourse was an intense feeling for Jodi and her body was shaking and rocking as Rodney stood up and waited. She knew her role and immediately turned to suck his wet cock clean and to put it back in his pants. She then gathered her clothing and dressed quickly and caught up with Rodney as he was about to get on the bike. Looking at her hurry after him he turned slightly.

"Stay or get on, your choice."

Jodi threw her leg over the leather seat and reached out to hold onto the black biker as they rode off.

12