All Comments on 'Motorcycle My Ass!'

by reardonmetal

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Worse than stupid.

Only an idiot could write crap like this. So, idiot author, shove it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
had to read

This is one of those stories you have to read. You just know it will get better. But then, it doesn't.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Forget the Trolls

Tell the story. No one who comments anonymously deserves to be taken seriously. And forget the votes--votes cast here are about as honest as votes in a Florida election.

looking4itlooking4itabout 13 years ago
wrong category

why did you think this fits better in loving wives than bdsm???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OK

First, your story was well written. So keep writing.

Second, this story really does belong in the BDSM category. You need to be fair to your readers so that those who are interested in certain types of stories can find them and the voting will be by those who choose by category. So give yourself a fair chance.

Finally, please disregard the loon that mistyped "Florida" instead of "Chicago" when referring to fraudulent voting. When ALL of the votes were counted in Florida, Bush won. All of the newspapers agreed. But when all of the votes are counted in Chicago, there are more votes than voters in many wards.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Agree, wrong category

Should be in BDSM. Not a loving wife and by the way, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Estragon

Go to the BSDM store and find yourself a "Loving Wife" to stomp on your imaginary balls! Then come back and tell us all about real love. Meanwhile, REARDONMETAL this wasn't a bad story, just put away in the wrong cupboard. Actually found it quite humorous; would like to know if this is really a "Tit for Tat" marriage. But label it correctly next time, or prepare to suffer the Slings and Arrows of a loyal "Loving Wives" readership. And make her lips bleed!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Erotic Horror

Whipping an unwilling person until they are almost bleeding is supposed to be erotic? In BDSM it's supposed to be someone who enjoys being submissive. Maybe Nonconsent/Reluctance? <br><br>

Then you try to address the beating through psychobabble. Humiliation and humility? Please. Stop. The stupidity is a torture to the reader.

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
I see an other Anonymous Author

is trying to pedal his story in the wrong category. Please find the right place to post a story before you get shot down in flames. I did not enjoy finding this crap in the LW category. Please put your stories where they belong or else just stop writing them, which in MHO would be the best bet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Garbage

A wimp litte dick sucker of a husband and an abusive harpy bitch, why stay married? I'd cut her and gut her.

CetanAhblezaCetanAhblezaabout 13 years ago
Dude! Are you for REAL???

Man... did you keep the bike? I confess, I didn't finish the story, because I would never allow a woman to discipline me. I'm a Dominant.

I have a Hawg... had 2 until a couple months ago. What I don't have is a wife. since I've been divorced 23 years. I ride solo mostly, yet you never know when that luscious brunette or that delectable strawberry blond is gonna give me and my sled the eye..... it's plenty often enough to keep me sane...

You know ya just ruined the macho image of we harley enthusiasts, right?

But the story was well written... as I laugh...... at your poor predicament.

Next time? Put her bunns on the bike and take her for a ride.... she'll be happy very soon...

Be well.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Ouch

This goes to show that a motorcycle does not make the man. It was probably a Vespa motor scooter, and he should give it away before he hurts himself.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 13 years ago
OMG

Why do readers here take things so seriously? This was a tonge-in-cheek story. Lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pathetic

What a waste of bandwidth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Funny

Hope you meant it to be a comedy...it was amusing!

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Ahhh, I guess

.....It was a tongue in cheek story. If not, man do I feel sorry for that poor dumb ass. No woman, car or motorcycle is worth that kind of crap.

movermoverabout 13 years ago
??????????

Sweaty, smelly cunt? Aromatic and erotic pussy would be my description. Just enough sauce to make it flavorful. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great!

I think marriages might last longer is all were so honest! Very fun. Thanks.

TwistedWrenchTwistedWrenchover 4 years ago

What a bunch of shit....I hope that sorry wimp bought a pink bike with training wheels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So she beats the crap out of him?

He goes to any room he can lock her out of and calls the police. They arrive, she goes to jail and he goes to the hospital. His bumps and bruises are documented and treated. He goes home, she sits in jail. He goes to a divorce attorney, files for a divorce and gets a restraining order keeping her away from him and their house. She goes to trial - assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse are just a few of the charges she faces. She goes to jail for 12 - 18 months, he gets a divorce and keeps 80% of the marital assets including the house AND he keeps his new bike. That's the way to handle a stone cold bitch. Most men would have grabbed her hand when she reached for his hair and bitch slapped her. End of the story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spouse abuse is not erotic or entertaining

This story is appalling. The plot has absolutely nothing to do with the BDSM culture. This was a criminal physical assault not role play.

Please write nothing more like this, author.

2**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Epic stupidity

He simply calls the police and presses charges. The police show up, arrest the bitch and transport him to the hospital where the bruises are all documented. She sits in prison for assault, battery and spousal abuse to name a few of the charges she faces. While she sits in jail he divorces her, keeps 90% of the marital assets and never worries about what she does for a second. This story was just dumb. Some men, after being beaten, would go into their den, get their gun and plant her 6 feet under.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Worst story I’ve ever read that didn’t involve cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have knocked her teeth down her throat with my elbow. Rang the cops and got her arrested for assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Then enjoyed a nice ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous