Mountain Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Ambrose backed out of Jamie's mouth with a sort of sucking plopping sound. Looking down on the young man, Ambrose was pleased to see the contented eyes staring at him. The loving look in those eyes and the thick white cum still smeared on Jamie's face prompted Ambrose to bend down and gently kiss the young man full on the lips. Jamie pulled the man's mouth to his own and put his tongue into Ambrose's mouth. Soon Ambrose was kissing and licking his own cum from the soft smooth face and lips!

Pulling away, Ambrose whispered softly in Jamie's ear, "Well laddie, I thank you for that. But that was only just a sample of what I can give you. Are you ready to submit yourself to me now? If you will just say the words, I will make you into my squaw-man."

Jamie was a bit confused at the new term, so he asked, "What is a squaw-man Ambrose? And what words do you want me to say?"

"A squaw man can mean a couple of things. To the white folks out here it can refer to a white man who has taken a native woman as his wife. But with the local native people it means a person who is a man on the outside but who has some of the same feelings and desires as a woman on the inside. From what I hear the local people consider such as these as two spirited. That is, they have the spirits of both a man and a woman in one body. I remember one old Mandan man I knew who spoke of them as a third gender, neither man nor woman. In our culture these men are scorned, but out here it seems they hold a special place in native life."

After a brief pause Ambrose continued, "I know it's not real simple to get your head wrapped around. But it's kind of like this. There's some men that just know they are a woman on the inside but a man on the outside. Then there's some men who just prefer to have sex with other men, but they don't consider themselves as women. Then there's men like me who like to have sex with both men and women. When it comes to me and you Jamie, if you don't feel like a woman on the inside then that's just the way you are. You can't make yourself into something you're not. But, you will still have to be a submitted man to me because that's what I need. So, what I want to hear you say is that you want to be such a man for me."

As Ambrose spoke these words he had lowered his hand to grasp Jamie's cock through his pants. It was a possessive gesture, a man reaching out to take what he wants. The hard little bulge he found there meant that either Jamie was aroused from his recent mouth fucking, or that Ambrose's words had struck a responsive chord in the young man's soul.

In fact, it was both of these that had Jamie's heart pounding! Not only had he enjoyed the blow job he had given Ambrose even more than any he could remember, but somehow the words he spoke about being a squaw-man seemed to answer some long unasked question buried deep within. As the big man fondled him, Jamie seemed to relax for the first time in a long time. He felt safe and secure here with Ambrose. And he knew that he would like to wait on him and service his sexual needs.

It was as if another voice was speaking, but Jamie knew the words were his as he said in a trembling voice, "Ambrose, I do want to be your... your woman, your squaw-man. I have never wanted anything so badly as to have you hold me and make love to me. If you will... will teach me, I will... I will try... try to be the kind of squaw-man you want!"

As Jamie gasped out these last words it was if some long pent up inner need in his soul was surrendered and released. He had finally admitted to himself and to another man that he desired to be a woman. That inner release also seemed to trigger a pent up physical release and Jamie cried out as he ejaculated in his pants. He had never experienced anything like this! As the spasms of his orgasm coursed through his loins, and he felt his warm semen begin to spread, Jamie intuitively knew that he had reached an important turning point in his life.

Ambrose felt his own tool begin to stir again as he saw the wet stain begin to spread on the young man's pants. Ambrose realized the passion that had been released with Jamie's surrender of his manhood. With that surrender, Ambrose reached to undo the buttons of Jamie's pants and exposed the small, but still firm cock now smeared with semen. As Jamie lifted his hips to assist him, Ambrose pushed the britches down over the young man's plump round ass cheeks and wide hips. He found himself looking at a perfectly formed penis nestled in a soft downy fringe of the same reddish blond hair that was on Jamie's head. Other than that small light patch of hair, Jamie was as smooth as a girl. Ambrose reached to fondle the balls that were sticky and wet from Jamie's recent orgasm. He realized they were not even half the size of his own impressive pair, but they were perfect in every way. Ambrose felt an overwhelming emotion at the beauty and submissiveness of the young man.

As Jamie lay still and vulnerable for this inspection, Ambrose could not resist his own growing desire to take the perfect cock into his mouth. He moved his face toward Jamie's sex while pushing the young man's pants even lower with one hand, and noticing with pleasure that Jamie spread his legs as wide as the taught fabric would allow, Ambrose took the small tool into his mouth and began to suck while gently rolling Jamie's balls in his rough hand. What a pleasure it was to be able to put the entire length into his mouth and feel it start to harden again. And the semen smeared on it from Jamie's earlier accident was sweeter than any Ambrose had ever tasted!

Soon the young man was writhing in passion under the skillful mouth of the experienced Ambrose. And Ambrose had no intention of stopping until he tasted a full mouthful from the loins of his young bride! However, as Ambrose continued it became clear to him that Jamie was trying to expose his butt to the exploring tongue. Ambrose understood Jamie's need and quickly and roughly stripped the lad of all remaining clothes. Now free of the restraining clothing, Jamie responded by opening his legs so that Ambrose could have full access to all of him.

Ambrose repositioned himself between Jamie's legs, then lifting and spreading them even more he once again lowered his mouth to the precious prize offered to him. This time though, Ambrose began to also spend time licking and sucking at Jamie's puckered pink rosebud. The small young cock was standing up hard and aroused now! Instinctively Ambrose realized that it was time to begin fingering the young man's pussy in preparation for what they both now knew was inevitable.

Jamie was so thankful now as he remembered how his cousin had trained him to accept a man into his ass. It had been hard at first, but with time Jamie began to crave the fullness he felt each time the hard manhood entered him. Now he was glad that he would be able to bring Ambrose the pleasure they both desired without any pain or difficulty. And it didn't take long for Jamie to open himself to several of Ambrose's large fingers. Then, dropping more spit into Jamie's open hole and smearing another bit over his own hard cock, Ambrose lowered himself on top of the delicate young man who was spread wide and waiting under him.

Ever so slowly and gently Ambrose began to push his steel like tool into the tight young ass hole. He was impressed that Jamie obviously knew how to accept a man, and soon the big swollen head popped past the remaining resistance!

Jamie groaned with mixed pain and pleasure. Never had he been entered by such a large and hard member, and never had he felt the weight of such a huge man on top of him. He realized now that he had never truly been fucked by a real man. But now he was laying passive under such a man, a man with hair covering his chest and a rough beard tickling his neck. He was being taken by a man all covered in sweat from his passion, and as he was thinking these thoughts Jamie felt himself opening fully to Ambrose's penetration!

Ambrose too felt the change as his cock slipped to its depth inside the warm wet hole. He just rested there for a moment to let Jamie adjust to the size of the hard meat inside his body. As soon as he felt Jamie start to wiggle and hump, Ambrose knew it was time to show his new squaw what her man could do. Slowly at first, but then with a butt numbing intensity Ambrose fucked his big cock in and out of the tight young ass. Jamie lifted his legs higher and could do nothing but submit to the vigorous fucking he was getting.

Never had Jamie's cousin been able to bring such pleasure as Ambrose was giving him! His cousin's fucking had been gentle, but now he knew what it was like to be taken by a man! A man grunting and dripping large drops of sweat onto him as he took his pleasure inside of Jamie's open and willing pussy. Now, as Jamie's hole became completely opened, Ambrose rose himself up with his strong arms so he could begin pulling his rock hard shaft fully out of Jamie's ass only to then quickly plunge it back in to its full depth. It seemed to Ambrose that his own cock grew even fatter and harder as he watched it plunge in and out of the sweet young body Over and over he did this until the sensations inside of Jamie's butt and nuts built to the bursting point. Finally with his mind full of erotic thoughts about how good it felt to be bred by a man, Jamie again released his seed onto himself in a moment of complete abandonment! As Ambrose watched the clean white liquid spray onto Jamie's stomach, chest and face, he emptied his own nut deep inside of the surrendered flesh beneath him.

It was over! Jamie had surrendered the last of his manhood to his lover. It was his first time as a woman. He had never before allowed himself to think of himself that way. But now, having experienced the pleasure, he knew that he would do anything to continue such feelings. Ambrose simply collapsed all of his weight onto the slight young man under him. It had been a long time since he had been so aroused by anyone! After a brief rest he lifted his weight again onto his elbows and gazed into the young man's eyes; what he saw there was love looking back at him. He gently lowered his lips and kissed Jamie. Jamie responded as any good squaw-man should, he hugged his man tight and returned his kiss with passion. As Ambrose felt his softening manhood slip from Jamie's flooded hole, he rolled off of him onto his back spent and exhausted. Jamie rose up, and taking his shirt lying nearby he started to clean Ambrose's manhood. As he knelt cleaning his man, Jamie's pretty round butt was open and exposed to Ambrose's gaze. Ambrose's eyes were glued to the red and swollen hole as cum began to dribble out and run down Jamie's legs. The hole was gaped open from the size of Ambrose's member and he could see into the young man's body. At that moment Ambrose fully appreciated what Jamie had given him. He had given him his body and his male pride when he had opened himself to such penetration. Tenderly Ambrose reached out and began to smear the essence of his own manhood now running down Jamie's thighs all over the young man's ass and balls. When Jamie finished cleaning his man, he lay down again next to him and with his head on Ambrose's outstretched arm he fell into the soundest sleep he had experienced in a long, long time.

--------------------------------------------------

Thus, the journey began. It was actually two journeys that Jamie embarked on that night and the days that followed. One journey was his first steps into the wilderness of the great unknown west. And the farther the band traveled into that wild country, the happier Jamie was about his decision to come to this land. The country and its wildness were even more than Jamie had imagined.

The other journey Jamie was starting on was the one into his own soul, and his growing understanding and acceptance of his sexuality and what it meant to be a squaw-man. With each passing day his love for Ambrose grew and the big man could not hide the fact that he too was starting to have similar feelings for Jamie. At first he had been very embarrassed when Ambrose treated him like a woman in front of the other men. But soon he started to notice that they all seemed to accept him for what he was. Still, Jamie was embarrassed at his submission when the others were around. However, as time went forward his unease diminished somewhat as he began to fully believe what Ambrose had said about people like him being accepted in this land.

Jamie's final act of open submission occurred one afternoon after several weeks of travel up the river. It was no secret that Jamie serviced Ambrose's needs each night. However, for whatever reason Ambrose was particularly horny this day.

"Jamie me lad, come sit with me," he told Jamie as he himself sat in the stern of the boat where he paddled and steered. Jamie quickly obeyed and moved back to sit between his legs facing forward.

"No, no my young pup, not like that," Ambrose scolded, "Face me."

Jamie quickly turned and knelt before his man, looking up into his face with a questioning expression. Jamie was shocked when Ambrose began to loosen his britches and then pulled out his already swelling cock. But as he looked around at the men in nearby boats, Jamie realized that he was actually thrilled that his man had the balls to do something like this in front of them all! Ambrose grabbed a loose piece of canvas and covered Jamie's upper body and head in order to afford a small bit of privacy to the young man who was now about to give him a blow-job in front of at least eight men. A part of Jamie didn't care if all of the boats and all fifteen of the men had been close enough to see! Under the cover, Jamie took the now familiar shaft into his mouth and began to bob his head up and down the hard red pole as he slobbered spit onto it. The men in the nearby boats watched spell bound and with growing passion in their own loins as the white scrap of canvas moved up and down in Ambrose's lap.

This went on for a good fifteen minutes, with Jamie taking a few short breaks to stroke and lick the length of Ambrose's cock and allow his stretched jaws to recover a bit. All the while Ambrose smiled at the other men as Jamie gave him the service he had desired. However, after a bit all of the boats began to lose headway as Ambrose got closer to cumming. Ambrose himself was growing weak in his loins and was unable to concentrate on his paddling, and the other men wanted to stay close by and see the finish of this! Jamie was the first to know that it was nearing an end because he felt the now familiar swelling and hardening just before Ambrose would feed him his reward. And then it happened. Ambrose stopped all pretense of paddling and cried out as he began to flood his ropes of thick semen into Jamie's mouth. When it was over, Ambrose lifted the cover so the men could see Jamie still licking the fat man meat of their boss. When Jamie looked up, all of them saw the spunk running down his chin and smeared on his lips. Jamie just smiled and waved at them and using his tongue and fingers he licked his master's cum from his face.

That was another turning point for Jamie. He had not even fully realized that he was still trying to hide his homosexuality from the other men. To somehow pretend that no one knew that he was being fucked every night as a woman. But that is what he was doing when he avoided showing any outward affection toward Ambrose. Partly he had still been unsure how the others would accept it. But at a deeper level he now realized that he had also been holding on to the last vestige of his own manhood. Clearly, Ambrose had decided to break down the last barriers and had openly queered Jamie in front of all of the men. From that time on Jamie was free with his love and affection and he also more fully accepted his place as Ambrose's squaw-man.

The days blended one into the next, as the men moved up river. They stopped at all of the Mandan villages to visit, feast and trade. As the spring deepened into summer the band was several hundred miles up the Missouri from St. Louis. The land was beginning to become rough and broken along the banks of the river, and the current became ever harder to manage. But still, despite the work and sometimes danger Jamie felt alive for the first time in his life. He knew that he had found his home and that he would never leave this land. And with each passing day, and more importantly with each passing night Jamie and Ambrose's love and bond became stronger. Now at night after he made love to Jamie, Ambrose would sometimes talk of a future together. On such nights Jamie would stay up watching Ambrose's face as he slept next to him and the swelling feeling growing within his breast could be nothing except love! At those times he wished that nothing would ever change.

--------------------------------------------------

But with life all things change, and this is even truer in the wilderness.

"Don't be wandering too far laddie," Ambrose warned as Jamie started to go into the nearby gullies to relieve himself. "We're getting into some pretty dangerous country and I have a feeling in my gut that we have been watched the last few days."

"Okay Ambrose," Jamie replied as he continued into the brush.

"Hey, come back here and get your rifle you fool!"

Running back to get the forgotten weapon Jamie said, "I never think about the gun as long as you're close by."

"Well from here on out you need to start remembering!" Ambrose barked at him.

When Jamie had gone a bit further into the breaks than he had planned he found a private place along a small stream to empty his bowels and wash himself. As he was just squatting with his pants around his ankles, Jamie was startled to see three large native men running at him from only fifteen feet away. He didn't even have time to cry out before they were on him and a strong hand covered his mouth. Jamie was so frightened that he lost all of his strength and simply began to piss on himself in his fear. The men quickly subdued the young man, pulled up his pants and carried him to a place where two other men held several horses. Jamie was quickly gagged and bound and was passed up into the arms of a large man. In a matter of moments the band quietly slipped into the surrounding breaks and gullies. And within fifteen minutes Jamie was forever gone from the only love he had ever known!

Ambrose was beside himself with rage and impotent fury. When Jamie had failed to return he had quickly called some men to spread out and search for him. It could be anything Ambrose knew; he could just have become disoriented and was wandering in the nearby brush filled gullies. Or he could have slipped and was lying injured. Or, his worst fear could be coming true; the nagging feeling that he and many of the men had shared the past few days that hostile eyes were following them. If a raiding party from one of the nomadic bands had taken Jamie, it would be very difficult to find him.

It was actually easy to follow Jamie's tracks to where he had squatted. It was equally easy to read the sign of what had happened. And when they found where the men had mounted many horses Ambrose knew that Jamie was lost. Without horses they had no chance whatsoever of rescuing the wonderful young man that all of them had come to love... and yet, none felt the loss as did Ambrose. The men had never seen him so shaken. Many of them had been with him through many a fight where close friends had died, but never had they seen the big man with tears of pain freely flowing down his face. It was a quiet and sad party that returned to the camp.

"He's gone boys," Ambrose said after they had made it back to camp. "There's naught we can do about it. So in our own defense let us break this camp as quickly as possible and move to the other side of the river. If the band of villains is larger than we think, then that should give us some defense." And so with haste they broke camp and left the place of heartbreak behind.