Mountain Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nino. Nino. I wanna make you come; I wanna fuck us till we come..."

I locked eyes with him and knew I was coming...deep inside of me a kernel of heat started to spread. I felt his cock throbbing, he was coming inside of me...I tipped over the edge with his deep kiss. I could feel his length and the heat from his come...the throbbing of his cock coming inside of me was a separate throbbing from my own ass as I came. The spray of my come coated our faces and bellies. I came and came and came. I couldn't hang on or let go.

He grunted. There was an odd wet ping noise; I turned to see a condom on the outside of the metal waste basket. I chuckled, "you missed...wait, when did you put that on?" I really had no idea...

"When I was rimming you...you really were outta your head then...huh?" He slid down to lay full against my side. I was still having aftershocks, my ass felt...empty and still vibrated.

"Yeah...I'm glad you thought of it though..." I hit a wall...I looked at him..."holy fuck Clark! I've never been a slut like that...that...you brought that outta me."

He kissed my nose and I drew him into another exploring, explosive kiss. "Just wait till you fuck me, Nino."