All Comments on 'Mountain View'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
stonecratestonecrateover 19 years ago
Outstanding Story

Truely one of the two best stories I have read on this site. Very good plot, although I guessed the very end about half way into the story. It was so well written, however, that it didn't matter, and hey, I could have been wrong.

Just great detail, that not only added texture but believibility as well. Great tension between the three parties without being over the top the way so many stories around here are.

It was a good play with the wife giving into her lust and the pleasure of having sex with another man, and one that was much bigger than her husband. Both the husband and the wife ricognize that she was getting off on the bigger size without it meaning that the guy was superior in an overall way. But his cock was better, and she loved, and he loved it. Good for them, and not bad for the guy with the big cock either.

The husband got off on seeing his wife really getting into having sex with a man with a much bigger dick, and that it was right in front of him, just added to the thrill. And he did so without being wimpy. The guy got off on fucking the husband's wife right in front of him without totally demeaning him. While the wife didn't seem to get off on fucking right in front of her husband, she did enjoy the extra dick and she certainly got off on the whole situation. And the fact that her husband was there did increase her pleasure, as witnessed by her kissing him, seductively, right after she had sucked her lover's large cock until he came in her mouth.

I just hope the author writes more. One more thing, isn't it funny how some stories that are just two pages long seem sooo long and you find yourself skipping forward, but with this 5 page story you read every word and it dosen't seem long at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Home Run

This was a wonderful story with lots of resistance. I loved it.

motatinmotatinover 19 years ago
A Home Run!

Really, really first class. The end kind of pulled the punch a bit, I would have rather had it turn out as it first appeared to be. But great fun regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Must Read!

Outstanding! I didn't see it coming (pun intended) and really enjoyed the storyline and the results all three got from their roles. I agree, one of the best I've read on this site or anywhere else. First time I went to the author's page to see if you had written more. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow - thanks!

OK, I wrote it, didn't check back until now to see if anyone even read it all, much less actually liked it - I'm amazed at the positive reviews - will submit more soon, got some to polish up a bit. thanks again to all who commented!!

ElisabethWElisabethWover 12 years ago
A very hot story

I really enjoyed it (almost as much as the couple in the story did.) It goes to prove that variety is part of a great sexual experience. Thank you for posting and thank you for your email.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

5!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Great twist!

The finale started to unravel when they ALL napped, unfettered ... with the shotgun within anyone's reach! It was a great BDSM adventure that turned out to be just Sweetie's experience! Very HOT, and very competent writing and dialogue!

Pity there are so few submissions over about a decade.

5*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
This is a really great story, well told - made this girl gush

I love your writing style. This is a great story, I love it completely. Very well written and plausible. Excellent. xoxoxoxo Annette

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Nope, the human psyche doesn't work like this

For a woman to awaken nude in an isolated setting with a stranger holding a shotgun while looking at her intently would be a terrifying and disorienting experience. Being forced to remain nude and then restrained and gagged would only increase her stress level. At that point, without any further trauma, the woman would be at high risk to develop PTSD and/or major depression as a result of this course of events.

It is certainly possible for a rape victim to have sexual arousal and even orgasm during their assault. That does not equate into feelings of fondness or joviality. The wife's playful response to realizing the entire situation was setup by her husband and an old friend is ludicrous. She would be far beyond angry and bereft.

The husband should fear for his physical safety for years to come. It is not uncommon for trauma victims to have unpredictable bouts of rage and violence. Five inches is no prize winner but it is better than none following a knife attack while sleeping. Couldn't say he didn't deserve it.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Story

A story about a cheap whore makes a cheaper whore gush. What a pathetic world LW is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
396 Followers
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...