Mountains of Rubber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniella suddenly felt very dizzy, trying to remember what she was supposed to be doing. Her pussy needed so much attention! She looked down at her leg, encased in dark, patterned panty hose, and noticed the little trail of material next to it. The other leg. That was it. She closed her eyes, almost losing consciousness. Took a breath. Reached down to the little trail of silky material, and spread it open. She began gathering the hose into a donut again. Inch by inch. She wasn't even aware that her mouth was open, panting, gasping for air, breathing more and more raggedly as each inch gathered into a donut between her thumbs. It wasn't intentional that her wrists just happened to brush against her hard nipples. But the touch made her let out a brief cry. She looked up at Dominica with mindless desperation, now, wanting to cum so bad! Looking down. Gathering the hose up, pulling with the fingers, onto the thumbs. She was still gathering when she realized she'd reached the toe.

It took a moment to remember what to do next. Sexy. Yes. Sexy. She slowly lifted her right leg, up past her face this time, and inserted the toe into the hose. Pushing her leg in, pulling the material around, she read "Fuck Me" over and over on the surface of her leg, and her hips started pumping again. She moaned, just a little. Over the knee, the straightening the leg. She paused a moment, getting her bearings. Then began pulling the hose up her thighs, first the right, then the left, stretching, stretching, rocking her bottom back and forth, till the tops were up around her buttocks, up to her waist.

Daniella panted, mouth slack, staring at nothing in particular. Lost in the feel of the silky hose, tight around her legs. All over her calves. Up her thighs. Fuck me. Fuck me. Please, please, please fuck me!

* * * * *

Only up to her panty hose, so far! Wait till Daniella sees the rest of her ensemble for the evening!