Mountains of Rubber Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another shift in her weight as the van backed out of the driveway, and then a pressure against her head, as the vehicle turned. She felt herself slide a little in the suitcase as the van accelerated, and began driving down the road, toward home.

"Are you doing okay, back there, babi?" Dominica's voice asked.

Daniella grunted a yes. Suddenly, she wondered if she'd be able to grunt "no," if she needed to. The rubbing against her clit felt sooooo good. She let out a happy, little moan.

"Sounds like you're doing VERY well, back there, you little slut," Mistress teased. "I bet you'll like this, too!"

And suddenly, Daniella's moans stopped -- because she could no longer breathe in or out through the dildo. Her ass began to clench around the butt plug, and she began pumping her hips against the panties -- though it made no difference, since they were attached to her hips.

"Closer and closer and closer to cumming." MzDominica's voice was more exciting than the butt plug, or the panties. "Hmmm, I think I'm going to give you a LITTLE taste of an orgasm."

Daniella was beginning to see flashes of light in the darkness. She began to wiggle, involuntarily, struggling for air.

"CUM!" Mistress commanded. Then "STOP!" she said, and released her thumb off the air tube.

Daniella panted through the dildo, moaning with every time she exhaled. Were the rubber panties fucking her, now? She couldn't get her mind off them. The van followed a curve in the road, and pressed her feet against one side of the suitcase.

"Mmmm, good girl," Dominica said. Daniella's hips pumped again, hard. "I can tell, you're having a really good time."

The van swerved the other way, and Daniella's head became pressed against the suitcase. The panties throbbed and scraped against her pussy, spreading the labia ever so slightly, and pushing in between them. Teasing her relentlessly with an impalement that she could not have. She slid inside the dark suitcase, her feet touching the side, as the van swerved again, and the air cut off. She wanted to cum so bad. All attempts to breathe were becoming less important than pumping her hips, trying to get the rubber panties inside her aching pussy.

"CUM/STOP!" Dominica commanded, and released the air again.

Inside the suitcase, Daniella squealed, her whole body wiggling. Her tongue scraped forward and back, forward and back, on the underside of the thick dildo, while she pumped her hips. Holding her breath, and pumping.

"Are you all right back there, pretty girl?" Dominica asked.

"Unggh!" Daniella almost screamed, remembering to breathe again. She began moaning, as the panties began to get rougher with her. Feeling like sandpaper. Like a man's face with a day's growth of beard. Like a hair brush. Scraping and rasping against her labia and clit. She squealed, and pumped her hips, and wiggled her ass, trying to push it against the side of the suitcase, trying to get the butt plug in further. The van swerved, making her slide again, and she moaned in frustration. It felt like her pussy was being spanked, now. Whipped. She hardly noticed when her air cut off again. She spread her legs as wide as she could, inside the confined space. Trying to open her pussy further. Hips rocking.

The van stopped, pressing Daniella's back against the side of the suitcase, and she heard Mistress' command.

"Cum, slave, cum! Cum! Cum, slave, cum! Cum now, you little whore! You little slut!"

Daniella pumped, and thrashed, and saw fireworks behind her dark, sealed eyelids. Wave after wave of orgasm rolled and crashed through her. Mistress opened the air passage again, and Daniella's voice resumed its moans and squeals and sobs.

"Cum! Cum again! And again. And again. Cum! Cum! Cum, slave, cum!"

The air cut off again, and Daniella suddenly shot to another intense set of waves, while it felt like her pussy was being sawn in half. The air returned, and her moans were of joy and despair, pleasure and pain, mixed together -- not caring what happened, not caring who heard. No thoughts in her head, just the blinding orgasms in the deep darkness. Not being able to stand it another second, yet wanting it never to end.

And the air cut off again. Daniella's hips jerked and heaved.

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" The air returned. And the stimulation from the panties subsided. "Cum... cum... cum..." Daniella continued to buck, though more and more gently. Legs pressed together. "Cum... relax... cum... relax... cum..." The waves were tiny, now. Like gentle caresses, THROUGH her body. Like deep breathing. Like waves of sleep. "Relax... relax... cum... relax... relax..." Daniella dropped into a deep, deep sleep.

* * * * * *

Dan watched the black rubber glove swing back and forth... back and forth... Then heard a snap of MzDominica's fingers, and the command to awaken.

He looked at Mistress across the cafe table, feeling a little disoriented. Not quite remembering how he'd gotten here. The glass of Chablis in front of him was half-full, though the one in front of Dominica was empty.

"Do you feel okay?" she asked, gently.

It took a moment for Dan to find his voice. "Yes, Mistress." He lifted his hands, and looked at his arms. Somehow, he found himself a little surprised to be wearing the same cotton shirt he'd been wearing before -- but there was no reason to think he should be dressed any differently.

"Feeling a little confused?" Dominica asked. "Aw, but you're so endearing that way," she teased.

"Yes, well..." Dan wasn't sure what to say next, except, "Thank you, Mistress."

"You are very welcome, slave." She looked down at Dan's feet, then up into his eyes. "Dan, I have something to tell you."

"Yes, Mistress?"

A big grin spread across her face, as she continued, "Your shoelace is untied."

"My shoelace?..." Dan bent over and started to look down, as he said, "But I'm wearing loafers..." and discovered the cord, wrapped several times around both his ankles, and tied like a shoelace. "Is this...?" He looked up -- but MzDominica was gone.

Dan leaned over again, undid the bow, and unwrapped his ankles. The cord had little knots in it, about one inch apart. Could it be...? He curled the cord into a little tangle in his hand, lifted it to his nose, and inhaled deeply. The scent of MzDominica's pussy was unmistakable. His mind started to drift, enjoying the scent...

"Will Madame be wanting anything else?"

It was the waiter Raoul, again. Dan couldn't help wondering just how much this guy knew... or suspected. He decided to be diplomatic.

"Um, no, Madame has just left -- and I'll be going, too." In a few minutes, he had paid the tab, left a tip he hoped was neither too big nor too small, picked up his overnight case, and caught a cab home.

The driver saw the knotted cord in Dan's hand, that he continually ran through his fingers, and occasionally brought to his lips. People often have such things. They are called fetishes. If the cabbie only knew...

In his apartment, Dan began to wonder just how much of his weekend had actually taken place, or whether most of it had occurred inside his mind, under MzDominica's hypnotic direction. A quick check of the TV confirmed that it was indeed Sunday. He walked into the bathroom and undid his pants to take a leak.

And discovered the black rubber panties.

With a padlock.

Fortunately, THIS time it was a combination lock. But clearly, MzDominica had intended him to call, and beg for the combination.

Dan stood in his living room, dressed only in the rubber panties. Pushing the numbers on his phone, he felt -- yes, irritated -- but also tickled and intrigued, at the same time. He was already quietly laughing at himself when MzDominica picked up the phone and said, "Hello, slave!"

"Hello, Mistress! This is Dan... um, Daniella... I..."

"I think I know why you have called, my little rubber slave..." Mistress replied.

Dan felt the trigger phrase completely derail his train of thought, as he began to drop into a light trance.

"You called because you need some numbers from me, don't you?" she teased.

Dan's train got back on the rails. "Um, yes, Mistress. I was very happy to get your little souvenir..."

"You mean the one I tied you up with, rubber slave...?"

"I... um..." Dan shook his head. "Yes, Mistress. Thank You. It is beautiful, and the gift of Your scent upon it is a gift that I..."

"My little rubber slave sounds happy, but confused. Mmmmm. Good girl!"

Daniella answered, feeling like a helpless little girl. "Please, Mistress. I beg you to tell me the combination for the lock!"

Mistress answered slowly, "Certainly, babi. But first, I have a question. How quickly do you need those panties removed? I mean... hmmm... on a scale of one to ten, just how badly do you need to pee, right now?"

Daniella felt the floor dropping out from underneath her -- and yet, she was getting excited at the same time. "Um... seven..." she answered.

"Only a seven," Mistress replied. "Good. Then we have time for some fun, first."

Over the phone, Daniella heard MzDominica chuckle. The slave gently dropped from a standing position to one sitting cross-legged on the floor, her gaze becoming unfocused. Her free hand started to play with her nipples, tweaking them. Left... then right... then left again... As she listened to MzDominica tell her about Bimbo Suzie, who just likes being sexy for Mistress, and can't be bothered with silly things... like numbers.

A broad smile spread across Daniella's face, as her mind became so deliciously empty... and so very happy!

- The End -

12